PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us an infection or an osteochondrosis?

masham2006
22.05.2006, 01:46
Hello, the doctor.

Please, read through our history. The opinion of the expert is very important, unfortunately, in our city of doctors of such trade simply is not present.

Half a year at back night (there was a summer, hotly, before it or this slept or burn with the open windows, there were draughts) I have woken up because that to me became terrible, has grown cold and the nape has grown dumb, the temperature has risen up to 37 - 37.3. I very strongly sweated and could not be warmed in any way. Before it or this some days at me were feeling " beganija murashek " on a head. Somewhere during same time I had signs of a poisoning and a problem with cholic, and then some days strongly hurted or was ill;was sick a head as from a virus infection and a little ears inside hurted or were ill;were sick. My husband also these days strongly was hurted or was ill;was sick with a head. At it or him headaches last about a month and passed or took place only from several tablets spazmalgona. Treated an intestinal infection.

Then couple of months at me my night fevers, accompanied strong poteniem repeated, pavor, in subfebrile temperature and muscles of a neck and the top part of a back stretched. In the afternoon it was shown by temperature, not the present or true giddiness, and impossibility precisely to translate or transfer a view, on shares of second I lost orientation both for example if to close eyes and a little to turn round and round, at once I lose equilibrium and is strong toshnit. Thus I as though saw different pictures right and left eyes. Sometimes it was the easy or light;mild veil before the right eye, sometimes as though pressed approximately from within, sometimes there were pains inside of an orbit. Thus there was an accousticophobia when I even from silent, but unexpected sounds I began to start. The hearing thus did not vary also a sonitus was not. This status was practically constant with short-term improvements.

To tell the truth, I was frightened at that time of any infection unfamiliar to me, at us one month before something was ill and the cat has died. It or him have beaten, to him did or made operation, but also inoculations at it or him were not. And before mors he was unsteady, lost equilibrium . I, certainly, impressionable, but in my situation not only it.

Has just in case handed over the usual analysis of a feces on parasites, negative.

Me have assured, that at me not a rabies and not a canicola fever on signs (I have been at that time very frightened and was afraid also of it or this). From infections have found antibodies of a cytomegalovirus and a herpes. The general or common analysis of a blood showed the raised or increased ESR and sharply going down lymphocytes, and also presence of lymphoid cells. All other analyses of a blood like biochemistry, urine, Saccharum, revmokompleks, a roentgenophotography - though in space . During same time at me immunity strongly went down, I did not leave cold, virus, fungic or fungal infections and t.d.. Has handed over an immunogram, something there did not suffice, have appointed or nominated something for development or manufacture of lymphocytes, for a while began to recover more quickly.

Ultrasonic dopplerografija has shown that a blood flow practically in norm or rate, but the doctor has told or said that I should pay attention on shchitovidku since there are attributes of the compensated thyrotoxicosis. The roentgen of a cervical department has shown little changes in 5-6 it seems cervical vertebra or vertebrae, but very small.
REG has shown little changes in a circulation, but anything irreversible . Otoljaringolog has told or said that there is a small edema of an eyeground. The ENT (3 doctors successively) have not found in general anything especial.
In general the neurologist has diagnosed me an osteochondrosis and depression. I laid on acquaintance in regional unit of a neurology, accepted fortifying therapy (vitamins, a cocarboxylase, massage, fizioprotsedury, etc.). Nerves hardly have received medical treatment, has ceased to be afraid of the illness or disease, but

Problems with eyes have remained, and basically it is problems with the right eye, sometimes a smoke before left. Giddinesses have remained, the accousticophobia has remained. In due course there were twitchings different groups of muscles (basically on a background of the next cold with cyclicity not less than once a month) and often on neskolku days feel a cold in any one place (for example in the right knee), bad immunity and cold and present. There was a numbness of three fingers (a little finger and series) on the left arm or hand and transient small pains in district of a neck and a loin. Thus it is enough often badly the intestine works. Often delicacy in legs or foots. The neck constantly crackles, problems with an eye and giddinesses become less at a strong inclination of a head forward, at extension of a backbone.

The most important, that at my husband now the same signs (including a constant rhinitis and strong dropping of immunity), only at me in a backbone is more than problem in a cervical and lumbar department, and at it or him in cervical and thoracal (it or him pains in the field of heart disturb). To be objective, I should tell or say that we with the husband work behind computers.

About such doctors as vertebrolog, otonevrolog in our city also did not hear. An osteochondrosis except for as me treated in hospital here in any way do not treat.

Please, tell or say, unless the osteochondrosis at two person can simultaneously begin? What infection can give such lesion of a backbone? What in your opinion it is necessary for us to check up? How it to treat?

P.S. Lately we had changes in a status. At the husband: an anguish of ligaments or cords of a knee on an equal place, before it or this some days at it or him weakly obeyed a leg or foot, there was a sensation vatnosti legs or foots.

I some days a numbness of the left arm or hand up to an elbow and a numbness of the left leg or foot and thus am am hurted with tendons.

Yes, At my one-and-a-half-year-old grand daughter, which one time a vein at us any time all since the same August temperature 37-37,2. She strongly sweats in a dream. The daughter also has more than 2 months temperetura has suddenly risen up to subfebrile and does not fall. Children's doctors connect or bind a status of the grand daughter with a neurology. As to all of us anybody especially also does not search for anything. It is not died while - and good.

But, in my opinion, anybody from experts is simple does not look at all this situation as a whole.

In advance many thanks.

P.S. For a month prior to the beginning of my illness or disease the cat, and then through time - a dog has died. The cat was ill with something, then it or him have beaten, at a dog it is not known that (but though not a rabies), veterinarians are not assured of the diagnosis. Animals had paresises of extremities, cramps and t.p And at us are a summer residence and on our site to year we have found a dead or sickly rat in the past. We it or her, have certainly cleaned or removed also the ground too around have somehow cleaned or removed. At us on this place the strawberry and we its or her fur-trees in the summer has grown. Suddenly the infection so could be passed? I have seen enough all it or this and now when we with the husband are ill or sick, doctors do not find anything especial, disturbs a backbone, weak giddinesses, at me the arm or hand and a leg or foot grows dumb, I have bad associations.

Except for the husband with similar signs at us still the grand daughter temperaturit almost 8 months and its or her mum 2 months. Temperature subfebrile.

Forgive or Excuse for chaotic and from time to time on a kind silly questions as our friend - eto speaks a life.

MTS Health chel
25.05.2006, 22:44
Hardly we vai in absentia shall help or assist. It is possible to search for infections which give neurologic signs, for example TSMV, a toxoplasmosis. But most likely, that if analyses also will show, the transferred or carried infection. And if parameters will be in norm or rate to be treated it will be already necessary according to a symptomatology, i.e. at the neurologist.

Filix
31.05.2006, 19:57
In what region you live?
The grand daughter too was on a summer residence?
What plants at you there grow?
Whether it is a lot of in your ration bean?

Gyuk
05.07.2006, 18:25
Similar on display of a cytomegalovirus (TSMV, CMV).
It is desirable to hand over analyses CMV IgG, CMV IgM. And to learn or find out exact results. The simple fact of presence of an infection speaks a little about what. In approximately month again to hand over CMV IgG, CMV IgM - to compare results.

Together with it or this to hand over analyses on a HIV.
To hand over analyses on a chlamydia.

In addition, it is less to strain. Excitements are not desirable.

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 07:31
" Similar on display of a cytomegalovirus (TSMV, CMV).
It is desirable to hand over analyses CMV IgG, CMV IgM. And to learn or find out exact results. The simple fact of presence of an infection speaks a little about what. In approximately month again to hand over CMV IgG, CMV IgM - to compare results.

Together with it or this to hand over analyses on a HIV.
To hand over analyses on a chlamydia.

In addition, it is less to strain. Excitements are not desirable. "

Delirium