PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fever

Irina777
19.06.2006, 10:29
Hello! I 10 years suffer sudden attacks of a fever. The temperature rises till 39-40, a strong cold fit, even a teeth sometimes knock. Rise of temperature is accompanied by a vomiting. The attack lasts some hours if begins in the morning by the evening the temperature decreases up to 37,5, can rise a little bit still at night. Then still couple of days strong delicacy. Such attacks are irregular, have begun in half a year after sorts or labors, all over again shaked once a month, then less often. It was surveyed at the gynecologist, the endocrinologist. It is healthy. Handed over a blood on crop during an attack, have found out nothing. Also handed over analyses on a malaria and other, that recommended all to me in a district clinic. What is it can be where to go to be surveyed and on what?

MTS Health chel
22.06.2006, 13:01
What do you mean under other? Some virus infections proceed atypically, therefore it is necessary to make inspection on the basic viruses.

Irina777
22.06.2006, 16:21
I now at all do not remember, on what I handed over, and on what is not present, unfortunately. Analyses was much, since the Australian antigen.... On what viruses you would advise to be surveyed both how? And whether there is a sense to hand over a blood when I feel myself normally or it is better to cause or call laboratory assistant on the house during an attack?

MTS Health chel
27.06.2006, 09:23
PAY ATTENTION to Epstein- virus. It is better to receive certainly the analysis during an exacerbation.

Filix
27.06.2006, 10:12
to you there is a sense to check up urine on fiber and an intestinal microflora.

Irina777
30.06.2006, 13:13
Thanks for answers! Now I pass or I take place inspection at the urologist and soon I learn or I find out results on fiber in urine including. On Epstein Barr's virus I am necessarily surveyed within the next few days.