PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Red labiums

Sergey another
06.05.2006, 17:07
Problem in the following. At me, at the wife and at children red labiums. Do not laugh or be not dared. At all people of a labium pink, and at us brightly red, crimson.

Suspecting an infection I have gone in skins-veneral disease dispensaries. Have made soskob from tongue, yeast mushrooms (thrush) have found out kandidy. Have told or said to rinse or gargle a mouth a solution of soda and Brown in Glycerinum. Also have advised to address to gastroenterologu.

Gastroenterolog has directed on analyses on a dysbacteriosis and a smear. The smear of a fauces and a nose has shown, that kandidov is not present (have evaporated similar:)). But in a nose "have found" a golden staphilococcus.

What to us to do or make?

Can it is necessary to hand over a blood on the analysis, what opredilit the diagnosis? And why red labiums? Help or assist.

MTS Health chel
10.05.2006, 23:24
In absentia certainly on such klinnicheskomu to an attribute the diagnosis to put it is not obviously possible. We can only advise to make bacteriemic or bacterial crop of a mouth. You by the description of it or this did not do or make. A staphilococcus if to it or this there are indications, certainly it is necessary to treat, whether irrespective of in itself the reason..

Sergey another
11.05.2006, 16:45
Crop of fauces did or made but anything "superfluous" have not found out.

Here today I have received analyses of a feces of crop on a dysbacteriosis. Kandidov is not present. More correctly in a leaf or sheet of analyses there is a crossed out section. But have found Laktozonegativnuju a rod - 2,9 h 10 in 7 degrees, Microorganisms which make a hemolysis - 34 %, B.bakter. - 10 in 9 degrees and Laktobakter. - 10 in 7.

What to me with it or this to do or make? How much or As far as it serjozno? Whether It is necessary to treat it? As well as than?

MTS Health chel
15.05.2006, 22:05
By analyses at you obviously expressed dysbacteriosis. It is necessary to struggle with it or him.