PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spots. A staphilococcus. Are not treated.

Egor80
03.04.2006, 23:50
At me already more than 10 years spots mainly on a head and a back. Sometimes appear and in other places. First there were small transparent blisters or blebs on brushes of arms or hand. The parent has thought, what is it a scabies. Have undergone treatment and like has passed or has taken place. But instead of blisters or blebs spots of the various sizes and in different places small groups soon began to appear. In couple of years they have reached and the face. Having matured, I have independently addressed in local KVD. To me have made the analysis of a blood and have taken soskob on demodeks but as has told or said the doctor, have found nothing. To me have registered the talker and have released or have let off. Then I addressed to other doctors and cosmeticians, but spots constantly passed or took place and were born again series. Then I have arrived to Moscow. Here again 2 inspections and course of treatment of a distance by nothing. In me have found out only an infectious staphilococcus. That illness or disease infectious, I for a long time already suspected. Each time getting in new collective, I gradually noticed as at associates there were similar, but less expressed problems with a skin. At last, the moment when I could not bear or take out comprehension of the social danger any more has come. I as much as possible isolated myself from a society. At present I pass or I take place the next course of treatment in KVD (salicylic alcohol, skinoren, zinerit, Tetracyclinum, vitamin A, ksizal, tsinkoteral). But results again any. Advise, in what medical institutions I should address, for the present money is.

MTS Health chel
07.04.2006, 23:58
The reasons and, enough serious, similar problems can be much. If there is an opportunity, be surveyed. We advise to consult at experts in institute Gamalei.