PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VEB

15.03.2006, 15:54
Zdrastvujte.
By winter of 2002 began to increase or be enlarged submandibular, cervical and zaushnye lymphonoduses, with small morbidity. Has gone on reception to LORu. The ENT has told or said, that no trouble - augmentation of some groups limfluzlov at the person, ostensibly, a variant of a normal status. On my statements, that earlier the given lymphonoduses not chustvovalis all the same has registered an antibiotic tsiprolet. Has spent on drink packing. Has not helped or assisted. Approximately in 2 weeks the temperature up to 39, vospolilos a throat has sharply risen. Has caused or called fast - have put an angina and have registered one more antibiotic ampitsilinna trigidrat. Looked at itself a tonsil - really: quaggy, with abscesses. From reception of Ampicillinum of improvements it was not observed. Has gone to another LORu - have appointed or nominated 10 nyxes of any antibiotic of group of Penicillinums (the name I do not remember), Gramicidinum With; result bak.poseva did not see. As a result, from nyxes, the temperature slept up to 37, but I zaimel a strong dysbacteriosis, allergic rashes, a candidiasis of an oral cavity, a constant ustalos Later in a year with tonsils was necessary to leave - operation. Have disappeared allergic vyssypanija. Results of a histology zaushnogo a lymphonodus: replacement limf.tkani a fibrosis, presence of eosinocytes - morphological attributes of the transferred or carried acute lymphadenitis. The lymphogranulomatosis and a tuberculosis of lymphonoduses do not prove to be true. Has handed over an immunogram - secondary imunnodepressija. prolichili immunomoduljatorami (immunomaks) - the temperature was normalized. Later 3 years, in 2005, were showed plural fine lymphonoduses on a neck and under mouses. On the Internet I have read through, that jakobyu me it there was not an angina, and an infectious mononucleosis and now in an organism virus eppshtejn-iaOOa is active. In the beginning of March of this 2006 has handed over analyses on VEB. Results:
VCA lgM - are not found out
EA lgG - are not found out
EBNA lgG - 0,256 (at norm or rate up to 0,194).
By results of analyses the conclusion turns out: atypical primary infection VEB. Also handed over method PTSR - on TSMV, Herpes 1 and 2 types - are not found out.
Has passed or Has taken place inspections by a method of is vegetative-resonant diagnostics: are revealed in an organism: VEB, TSMV, Herpes of 1 type.
Please, comment on results of analyses on VEB - whether I require treatment as lymphonoduses remain and do not decrease?

MTS Health chel
17.03.2006, 12:51
It is very difficult to diagnose certainly in absentia, but by a case history, you have transferred or carried a mononucleosis earlier and now more thorough acknowledgement or confirmation of activity of process (in what there is a doubt) is necessary. Probably you should hand over analyses in more traditional way, including on antigens to confirm the active form. The augmentation zhedez can proceed after the transferred or carried infection very long time.