PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who knows these signs

Ckunsy
03.12.2005, 20:01
For a long time these strangenesses already have begun.
Did or Made charging or charge, has reduced the leg or foot, then the second, not that cramp as happens, and strong, in a minute there was a sensation, that on a brain have put a sucker. All did not pass or take place hour an one and a half. Then the cramp has gone above, from a foot upwards. Pressure has jumped.
Well in general with 2001 on anticonvulsant. The diagnosis not pstavili. But here that varies:

There were individual white convex maculae under the form of a carved leaflet, (as sometimes from a combustion) and simply round convex, about lentil grain, on femurs, arms or hand, and it is a little on a body. To pick open krugljash - something slightly farinaceous. Well and leaflets also are not picked.
There were pains, all over again redko-a loin, a head if starts to hurt or be ill;be sick - any tablet does not get. The head of 3-5 days kurazhitsja, a loin of 10-15 days, then disappears. The Back pain such what to rise it is impossible: gives on all body, as slovmano something inside.
And such "arrivals" even more often.
Already 5 months hurt an arm or a hand, from plecha-to a wrist. To sleep there is no urine at night. Anesthesia has already done much harm also to a stomach, and t d.
Any strain vyzvaet and slowly "cools down" a cramp and which longly is late. From time to time temperaura will jump on a few, subfibril.

There were the knife pains at skashivanii an eye, at unintentional dvizhenijah-that in an arm or a hand, in the leg or foot, running and strong.
Whether when in one meste-on the face, on tele-as dental lomjashchaja a pain.
If from time to time to not drink berlition, there are wide spontaneous movements. The arm or hand will wave that, the jaw will fall.:) and it is not amusing.
Muscles, as an ant hill all body twitch.

Comrades spetsy!
Well though assume something!

FuzzyDroid
13.12.2005, 20:40
I in medicine the lamer. But - the infringement of nerves was considered or examined;surveyed?

Backbone by way of? As there is very strong back pain. Shift of disks, infringement of nerves?
Pains, consensual movements - on mine of a problem with nerves.

And it is similar, there is an inflammatory process somewhere.

Legs or Foots to not beat, simply I try to help or assist:)

Yours faithfully, Droid.