PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Analyses on viruses

julietta2005
21.11.2005, 16:47
The dear doctor,
To me of 27 years, to the husband 31. We with the husband live here five years, at the husband the second positive group of a blood, at me - the first positive. Medical abortion owing to reception of antibiotics three years ago took place (as I did not suspect about pregnancy: (). Three months ago - anembrionija - pregnancy was very desired: (, me have cleaned on term of 5 weeks and have sent on inspection. After inspection have found ureoplazmos PTSR (mycoplasmas and chlamydias - negative), and following virus infections:
- 1) Cytomegalovirus IgM - negative 0,327 AU, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <0.9 AU; positive:> 1.1AU; doubtful: 0,9-1,1AU)
Cytomegalovirus IgG - positive 2,981IU/ml, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <0.360 IU/ml; positive:> 0.440 IU/ml; :10-15 IU/ml)
- 2) Rubella IgM - negative <0,01 AU/ml, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <10 AU/ml; positive:> 15 AU/ml; :10-15 AU/ml)
Rubella IgG-positive 117,1 IU/ml, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <10 IU/ml; positive:> 15 IU/ml; :10-15 IU/ml)
- 3) Toksoplazma IgM - negative 0.64 S/CO, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <1S/CO; positive: => 1S/CO)
Toksoplazma IgG-positive 38,7 IU/ml, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <4 IU/ml; positive:> =6 IU/ml; :4-6 IU/ml)
- 4) Herpes IgM (general or common) - 0,265 AU, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <0.9 AU; positive:> 1.1 AU; :0.9-1.1 AU)
Herpes IgG 1 - positive 4,418 S/CO, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <0.9 S/CO; positive:> 1.1 S/CO; doubtful: 0,9-1,1 S/CO)
Herpes IgG 2 type - positive 2,969 S/CO, referentnye value or meanings;importance - (negative: <0.9 S/CO; positive:> 1.1 S/CO; doubtful: 0,9-1,1 S/CO)
Please, very much you I ask, help or assist me to find questions on following answers:
1) Comment, please, that mean my analyses on virus (Torch) to infections? What of them need to be treated? How they will affect or influence my future pregnancy?
2) What else analyses it is necessary zdat what to avoid repetition anembrionii?
3) In a week I am going to to treat ureoplazmu, whether somehow reception of antibiotics will affect or influence an exacerbation of already found viruses in an organism?
4) Considering, my results of analyses tell or say, whether it is necessary taki to treat all viruses as my gynecologist speaks, that such analyses have only statistical value or meaning;importance....

In advance very much to you it is grateful for the answer...

MTS Health chel
06.12.2005, 10:38
Analyses speak that the active stage on the listed virus infections at you is not present (IgM negative). If IgG on separate infections surpass on many referentnye value or meanings;importance or it is necessary to make on them the analysis on an antigen, or to look or see in dynamics or changes these analyses. Reception of antibiotics can provoke an exacerbation of a chronic virus infection. If there is an opportunity, come on reception to our expert on Morozovoj E.A.'s infections with all analyses. Certainly it is desirable to understand with such bouquet internally.

Doctor-adviser MTS Health of the person
www.chh.ru
Bodies 251-15-15