PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adrenal

Fatima
06.11.2005, 19:41
Hello!
One week ago I had a sudden attack of a cold fit (after ORV) from which I was shaked strongly together with a bed of minutes 5-7.
BP--130\90 (in N--90\70)
Then the cold fit slept and the temperature has risen up to 39 degrees
In day the temperature has fallen up to 35 gr, delicacy, a flaccidity.
US and the analysis wet-Sodium oxalatums Ca
What is it was? In advance I thank for the answer.

Natalia Rozina
06.11.2005, 21:56
And at what here an adrenal? At you and earlier such happened? You receive any treatment?

Fatima
07.11.2005, 03:12
Hello the Doctor!
There is no treatment I not poluchaju.i such at me for the first time.
What is it can be?
Whether it can proceed from adrenals?

Natalia Rozina
07.11.2005, 08:11
Why it it was possible to tell or say difficultly. If such attacks will be will repeat, it is necessary to be surveyed.
I do not understand, why you try to connect it with adrenals.

Fatima
08.11.2005, 01:08
Hello the doctor!
Thanks for attention
The matter is that I the doctor (psychiatrist) .v 2000 I have lost the husband from a tumour .20 years it or him treated for a kidney on opposite storone.i have removed it or her in 1998.
Operation has changed nothing (he precisely such attack which suffered from high \-220 250-170 160 " a hypertonia of an obscure etiology " has not reached nearly up to an edema of a lung was at it or him.
Much to our regret only after that I began to study or investigate adrenals and even have borrowed or occupied in a homeopathy. Now in me have found out salts in a left kidney, and hurts on the right.
And this attack-me seems is connected with emission of an adrenaline, why there was a rise of a BP.
Prompt to itself to address-to to the urologist?
Thanks for attention

Natalia Rozina
08.11.2005, 10:36
It is necessary to be surveyed at the urologist, the gynecologist, the endocrinologist and the surgeon. In this case you can exclude all probable pathologies.

Success.