PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prikolnenko

krmaya
12.08.2005, 01:10
On the wife suzhu-).

ANSULA
26.09.2005, 02:53
Simply super read to all office, urzhalis all)))

Kostia
11.10.2005, 01:40
Rulit in a female way

>

>

> The first week at the wheel.

>

> Today first time itself has gone at the wheel - a shock. Statistics of references or manipulations

To

> To me:

>

> 1) suka - 15 times;

>

> 2) a silly woman - 27 times;

>

> 3) and, the woman... - all other children or guys on road.

>

> From the mental fluids not heard by me the bumper was bent (I do not wish to think,

That

> It has occured or happened during a parking). I another's - all the others go not on those

> To rules which I have handed over perfectly well in a driving school. Where it is possible to find them, these or it

> New rules? Why in GAI accept examinations on become outdated or out-of-date, whence I

> Should know, that already turn to the right from extreme left for a long time is resolved

> Of some?!

>

> Has cried all the night long.

>

>

>

> The second week at the wheel.

>

> Everything, I surrender! I can not understand logic of new rules in any way - WHY?!! Why

> If I go 60, I am am stopped by GAI officers and check, whether was smoked

> I?! Why if turn to the right is not present, everyone turn with

The comment

>?! Yesterday two hours could not leave

With

> Taganskogo a circle, thought, I shall go mad! Thanks the vigilant cop: when I

> Has driven by it or him to fifteenth time, has suspected wrong and has explained as

> To leave or abandon a devil's labyrinth. The author of an outcome or the schizophrenic, or the narcomaniac-

> It can he has thought up new rules?

>

> Has come back home and probuhala all the night long.

>

>

>

> Month at the wheel.

>

> Aha! All is logical: the basic new rule - if can be broken or disturbed old, and

> Series there are no Cops or you have 100 roubles, operate or work! Today first time

> For me have made way - the foreigner, with red numbers or rooms... The Poor creature, for me

> Has squeezeed seven more resourceful Russian guys. The best way pobesit

> Resourceful Russian guys - to go in the left series with keeping of all rules,

> Having stopped up ears and not looking on the parties or sides...

>

> I consider or count as the duty or debt to write the letter to the president with the demand to check up

> Authors of outcomes MKADa on predilection to a schizophrenia and the use

> Narcotics; to designer Taganki I apologize - in comparison with

> Designers MKADa he looks or appears simply the dude with sense of humour.

>

> All the night long searched for logic in MKADovskih outcomes.

>

>

>

> Half a year at the wheel.

>

> Up to what a blunt type of transport - a trolley bus! You Will leave on an hour, you will return-

> Stand up for by your machine or car, pieces five: Dogs,

> Fools, yokels, otvali, has understood? At me the husband the gangster, I shall call to him now-

> There will arrive also your trolley bus to you to an ass will thrust, will go also moustaches

> To move!..

>

> With them it is necessary to a posterypsipelas, and that hardly you will give slabinu - mount throw. With

> Outcomes has understood, all has appeared very simply: it is necessary to look or see,

> What most illogical way of departure and to go in this direction, not

> You will be mistaken.

>

> Perfectly slept at night.

>

>

>

> Year at the wheel.

>

> Well that you have risen here and 60 km/hours, the grandfather go?! Give, take away the

Trophy

> Also go together with her on sidewalk, nobody will take offence at you. A pancake!

> Where presh?! I at you a handicap on the right, a burdock! Yes otvali you, I on the

> To a strip meal. Forgive or excuse, guys, me to the right! la--... A pancake, that you here

> Has risen?! Allow to drive, the ugly creature, I on counter! And, the woman... raskorjachilas,

> A silly woman!