PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nerves have hardly sustained.... "-"

zlatana
02.12.2004, 03:49
Has handed over analyses that week, it was terribly excruciated 6 days... Before did not dare to descend or go in any way...

Yet has not understood, that this phobia to me to poison or persecute a life begins or starts finally. And neznaju with what work I have overcome myself to reach that treasured " a terrible door " as the girl met by me on a way to a cabinet or study of prophylaxis was expressed...

God forbid such to that to go through.

And has gone in cycles because of nonsense... Has fought with narokomanom still for about a year back... Here since then also has imagined that this infection could be passed me. But all has thanks God managed, the truth, now I have received such impact on nervous system, that years five lives have lost...

Friends, at all sjadite at home and n e drag out, thinking that just about will release or let off pavor, all will pass or take place, and you will cease to think of it or this. Believe, the phobia will not pass or not take place while you do not dare to push out yourselves from the house and naprvit aside a cabinet or study of prophylaxis. She only will oppress you more strongly and more strongly, most even an hour back (up to a call THERE) takaj nervous trembling beat, that hardly a cup to tea in arms or hand held... Now as like has released or has let off

Well all friends I with you, and let to all of us always carry!

elis
03.08.2005, 08:50
Yes value of a life does not consist in that imeesh you pljajus or a minus or how much you still prozhivesh Value consists in how you prozhivesh) Here if you zhivesh, instead of sushchestvuesh every day and with "+" people do or make that it)

tsiklitsja it is not necessary (though such were eat and more an occasion for a phobia, but already so a reluctance, that I and have forgotten about it or her absolutely)...

Budte zdorovenkimi;)

jjj
24.08.2005, 08:54
Maladets! I recently "-" have received the and now for me other life has begun. Every morning, lowering or omitting the legs or pinches in soft slippers I recollect that moment when it seemed to me, that all is terminated or over, and when I shall recollect this uuuuuuzhas that I would be not necessary to me this day understand, that in comparison with IT or THIS all nonsense. And now I am grateful to the god, that he has forced me to feel the present or true price of a life!!!!!

semen
30.09.2005, 04:30
I congratulate sincerely... I too when 2 times in 3 mes handed over and have called about ow to learn or find out hardly in a syncope have not fallen, while they there searched for my paper. But the answer negatively has calmed me only on couple of days. Signs mnogovato