PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here to you please

olga1959
24.03.2005, 23:25
http: // rus.delfi.ee/daily/estonia/article.php? id=10343773

On the night of Monday in Talline have poured a red paint of the Bronze soldier on Tynismjagi. The city department of a municipal services has started clearing a monument.

Press-secretary Pyhjaskoj of prefecture of police Madis Tilga has told or said Delfi, that now the police does not have any monument suspected of defilement to victims in the Second world war to soldiers of Red army. Besides it is direct on a monument any chamber of tracking in city centre is not directed.

" The police has assured us, that the order on Tynismjagi is watched or kept up Pyhjaskaja by prefecture ", - the press-service of a word of mayor Tallina Tynisa Paltsa has passed words. " I talked to Minister of Internal Affairs, that has told or said, that there is a concrete plan but then he yet did not know, that the soldier was poured a paint ", - has added Palts.

In 8.45 mornings on Tynismjagi there were speaking Russian older persons. The some people wiped a scarf of an eye. Exclamations were heard: " What for such provocation! ". With it or this agreed and speaking on- observers.

Pictures are applied on a reference

UGLY CREATURES

Farida
12.08.2005, 21:02
Yes vvaashcheeeee words are not present one maty. Never felt especially patriotkoj. But I already have not shed a few tears and glad or pleased nearly for those veterans and people who have come to a lunch break notwithstanding what was not ofits a holiday. Would be at us though what that similarity of a monument of the Second World War would go florets has carried. It is a pity is not present (((

nata35
30.08.2005, 01:31
Give the God of health to those old men at which on eyes there were tears. I for them today have lifted 100. And also give the God of mind or wit and health to those who it has provoked.

my_kit
13.09.2005, 17:58
I do not represent, that the old men coming there feel...