PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The information or inquiry about Vich

pippen
06.01.2005, 09:42
All greetings!!!! Once again I write here and I hope for support and responses.

At me such situation, is necessary the lime information or inquiry from KVD with the minus analysis (for dock on adoption). How much or as far as it is real???

Thanks All!!!

ya
23.01.2005, 07:57
pomoemomu it is not real they everyone will peerly check! And more navedovatsja to you almost every month! But you try or taste in fact it is the greater or big responsibility!!!

And you cannot have children? (I apologize for such question)

Here at me already is synulka, has given birth also he VICH-!!!!

Success to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-Q

Lapa
22.03.2005, 22:11
Yes I already wrote, that basically it is possible to insert an another's photo into the passport and to hand over to another. It is possible even entirely str with a photo to insert

I have noticed anybody especially does not look, so a view will throw also all.

Galja
04.04.2005, 04:34
According to the law adoptive fathers and trustees cannot be the people consisting on the account on infectious diseases, according to the list of infectious diseases. In any case will check in AIDS-center. If you do not consist on the account in AIDS-center, in this case it is necessary to think first of all of the health before to reflect on adoption.

The near future it will be submitted to the State Duma about change of the legislation and withdrawal from the list of a HIV-infection, as the disease interfering adoption and guardianship.

Damir
03.05.2005, 01:31
I completely agree the person under anybody TiK

But you understand, that you are exposed not tolkoko to criminal prosecution, but also undermining of own moral feelings!!!

CHesno speaking I not absolutely shall understand, what for the sensible child, instead of HIV +?? is necessary to you??

Razve you would not like to help or assist takmu to the remediless person and??? And if God forbid svami what to happen who will care about itself???

Same the person, he will always find the reason to like and hate........ And the originator will appear in it or this your own and without it or this sick SOUL!!!!!

It was always interesting to me, why foreigners starajutsja to take the sick child on adoption, not looking on difficulty and mountain, and Russian do not wish to help or assist the compatriots???

You believe Alusha receive that that wish,-whether only here to you from it or this becomes better and quieter, knowing what somewhere there to be the "Remediless" child, and neponjav pochemu-the life has not presented him that a little MATERNAL happiness... ((((((

tais
08.08.2005, 22:52
alusha

Not rastraivajsja so all at you will be good!!!!! And children to take it is possible anywhere! Simply in boarding schools do not understand, that unique hope for children it we!!!! In fact there are children of a HIV + they are not necessary to that at all (and I chesno speaking zabrola and brought up all as native):-)

Success to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-Q

jenia
13.09.2005, 08:08
Big all thanks for answers, but I only asked about an opportunity to receive such information or inquiry, instead of advice or council in occasion of adoption.

For Tashi - Yes unfortunately I cannot give birth itself, differently we would not send or come to such decision. If the god will give and we will have children we shall be madly happy.

For fragos - " And if God forbid svami what to happen who will care about itself??? "

And who on yours will be cares of your own child if with you that that happens???

" CHesno speaking I not absolutely shall understand, what for the sensible child, instead of HIV +?? is necessary to you?? "

If could give birth and he would be vich + we in no event from it or him have not refused. I have not absolutely understood this your statement about the healthy or unhealthy child, on mine from completely healthy both externally and physically children normal parents do not refuse. Or it can not so???