PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, it is desirable the expert, about PTSR

Olesechka
28.11.2004, 07:13
He is how much authentic, if surrendered 15 weeks after contact when the virus load could fall and be already very low, not rasspoznavaemoj. Handed over in Moscow I do not remember as is called, but on my scientific research institute of Virology phone begins on 190..., and also IFA after 3 months.

Both of the test or dough negative.

But many sources blow about not reliability PTSR, it excites me more.

I shall be grateful for any information

Andrey
18.12.2004, 07:52
You spidofob batenka... 2 negative PTSR - raslabtes also go to play online-game...

---

nii epidemiologii 105-05-43

Alyonushka
14.03.2005, 18:40
PTSR in this term of already big sense to hand over had no. IFA was already more exact. You can hand over certainly once again IFA in a floor of year if you can not calm down, but the result of the analysis will not change any more. Correctly to you have written: relax.

The virus load can become not defined or determined only if the person well responds on antiretrovirusnuju therapy. As though she did not decrease after an acute stage, all the same will be above a threshold of sensitivity of the O-TEST.

Natashka
12.06.2005, 15:34
Not spidofob, I laid with signs after contact. The fungus is not treated. PTSR handed over time, IFA after 12 weeks. Esteem ****** there it is written about PTSR.

And phone there ******, ******. I do not know as soon as result from them to take away, can a fax will send, but all still I do not believe absolutely to this result. It is a lot of signs not nurseries after contact. Many speak that he, PTSR, in general ntgde and is never used for diagnostics!!!

irina 1
02.08.2005, 21:40
And at me PTSR-negative was several months ago though I already here the third year on the account cost or stand in the -center, therapy I do not accept... Here such business or affairs..

OlegD
04.09.2005, 00:40
And still

" Many speak "

, As AIDS is not present...

PTSR for diagnostics it is used only certain unusual cases. But IFA in three months it is considered authentic and it is with might and main used for diagnostics.