PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With day of all enamoured and not so....

Arrests
25.05.2005, 23:50
This day nehochu to congratulate those who is enamoured.. Purely or Cleanly with envy. You have someone for whom your emotions matter.

This my message for lonely people. Simply potomuchto I takojzhe. Day C of Valentine - just that, the strongest day in a year, when singles especially chustvujut own hopelessness. That day when we especially strongly and thievishly look back at kissing couples. When we turn away from windows of restaurants, simply realizing, that we too could be there, but to us now there is simple nenado.

Lonely people are not afraid of darkness, they know, that at night nothing will be. Singles do not spend the tenderness and consequently at them it is a lot of it or her. Lonely are not afraid to sing a song, potomuchto nobody will hear them. Lonely do not hurry up home. Lonely always wait for visitors. Lonely are always ready to give all in exchange for love. Lonely know, that the love cannot be bought or purchased.

The Valentine's day lonely will meet everyone to the . Men will think of women. Women will think of children. This day I sing pesn on those children who were not born, potomuchto ktoto was frightened of simple love. Where you, my woman what despises own pavor?

The Valentine's day - really day of the lonely person.

We, lonely, search for love in everyone (ohm) who meets at us on a way. We, lonely, know, that the love is in all. And many of us simply are afraid to find love in someone one and to be mistaken in all others.

The love and loneliness are similar. Neither that, nor it is impossible to understand another. Neither to that, nor to another it is impossible to get used. Not poznav the loneliness, is impossible competently zatsenit love.

p.s. Enamoured, you remember, what each of you had the ' yesterday '? Protect the tomorrow.

Larsson
29.07.2005, 21:08
Love, health, spirit, a head on brachiums, success)))

Zabadashka
27.08.2005, 01:49
Beautifully Wig.. With all the heart! I want prisoedenitsja and to congratulate all enamoured and those who is going to it or him to become! I wish to wish good luck to all familiar and unfamiliar, devchuham and to guys, naturalam, to gays and lesbi Happiness to all of you! Live and do not stir or prevent another! All well-main thing will believe and go to the purpose! Ljuboff - a biting!!

P.S Zabyl safsemm... I Congratulate liked and I send her the huge and hot heart.

Dimon.