PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well not a fig to itself

rembo
14.03.2005, 07:30
Hello! To me it is very restless! Whether tell or say, please, probably infection at hit of a blood of the infected person on an arm or a hand with a superficial cut on a finger (immediately in a wound) if by then ranka any more did not bleed, but also was not tightened or delayed! Huge to you thanks!

No, the risk was not.

In fact SAY lies???

The feasibility report
29.07.2005, 00:22
Know, infections there through everyones ranki, nyxes and other scratchs does not occur or happen.....

All infections occur or happen irrespective of there are they these or it ranki or not, infection is predetermined first of all by a way of life chel.i that how much or as far as chel. It is protected svoeju Veroju and our Creator.........

So, that calm down and zabudte.

Anonym SPB
13.08.2005, 05:20
Hello! To Me it is very restless! Whether tell or say, please, probably infection at hit of a blood of the infected person on an arm or a hand with a superficial cut on a finger (immediately in a wound) if by then ranka any more did not bleed, but also was not tightened or delayed! Huge to you thanks!

No, the risk was not.

In fact SAY lies???

Certainly say lies risk was everything will catch, but only not a HIV.

alexset
18.08.2005, 03:09
And tell or say, please, how there was a hit of a blood infected directly in ranku? However, very interestingly.