PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question about bacterination from a flu

user_2005
27.05.2005, 20:40
At us at job are going to all bacterination from a flu to make. With my HIV the positive status it is possible for me or not an inoculation from a flu to do or make?

Demid
31.05.2005, 06:28
I that year had a same situation, I have signed refusal, not explaining, then all to that have made hurted or ill;sick how speak never in a life hurted or ill;sick, and I and was not ill.

Fasda
14.07.2005, 07:38
Irina, thanks, whether but I and has not understood it is possible for me to do or make an inoculation or not?

ljuda
07.08.2005, 17:30
Bacterination from a flu - procedure very ambiguous. The vaccine contains antigens only the most dangerous strain of a virus which is most infectious and leads to serious complications on heart or to a pneumonia. What strain will be most dangerous in it or this to year prognosticates the CART and informs manufacturers of vaccines. Having taken root we protect ourselves only from one type of a virus, but we can pick up other strain and have been ill, but easier. Therefore I would recommend to take root, it is better an import vaccine. Immunity at low quantity or amount CD4 of cells is formed worse and more longly. At CD4 more than 500 cells immunity will be generated without dependence from presence or absence of a HIV.

Contraindication to bacterination from a flu - nepernosimost egg whites as in a vaccine small amounts ovoalbumina (a virus can contain grow up in eggs, then destroy or blast and clear, but completely to clear extremely difficultly).

Jam
16.08.2005, 08:02
I did or made in the past to year an inoculation, the doctor has advised me, just epidemic approached also he has told or said that imunitet weakened or easied and the inoculation is desirable for making, and in general I heard that the HIV + do or make even a double dose so chtto my advice or council, this inoculation is necessary, I in it or this to year too shall make necessarily