PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I lift: whether the gay-parade is necessary to Moscow?

Страницы : [1] 2

S
21.04.2005, 01:51
The press-secretary of mayor of Moscow Sergey Tsoy has informed, that: ' the Moscow authorities will not admit or allow carrying out the gay-parade under no circumstances and in any form ', passes ' the Interfax '.

Very much it would be desirable to discuss it with you at a forum. As you consider or count: what to us to do or make with the gay-parade and whether he, in general, is necessary to us?

echekush
24.04.2005, 15:53
Personally I not against. It as in days of communism spoke, that sex at us is not present. If we have enough people of nonconventional orientation why also is not present?

Marina1
02.05.2005, 21:00
The Press-secretary of mayor of Moscow Sergey Tsoy has informed, that: ' the Moscow authorities will not admit or allow carrying out the gay-parade under no circumstances and in any form ', passes ' the Interfax '.

Very much it would be desirable to discuss it with you at a forum. As you consider or count: what to us to do or make with the gay-parade and whether he, in general, is necessary to us?

nea, it is not necessary to confuse minds or wits, in fact it is advertising on attraction, present what % we shall lose men

jelenan
20.05.2005, 09:46
Nastja, I agree with you))) Holidays should be more!))))

Here only I shall result or bring some citations: http: // www.gay.ru/news/rainbow //2006/02/14f.htm*opinions

" In no event such to resolve it is impossible, and if they all the same will leave on street then them follows only lupit. Normal people it will do or make all - both moslems, and orthodox ", - passes words of the Supreme mufti of Russia agency the Interfax.

In the same place, priest Dmitry Kaplun: " I, as the orthodox priest, absolutely openly and officially bless with the Name Divine those who will go to disperse this bogomerzkuju demonstration, to prevent carrying out of this parade by all possible or probable agents, down to physical violence. "

That is it turns out, what if GLBT all the same will leave on street it will cause or call violence and will strengthen gomofobiju? Or I am mistaken?

artchi2005
26.05.2005, 02:58
nea, it is not necessary to confuse minds or wits, in fact it is advertising on attraction, present what % we shall lose men [/quote]

=))) you will lose that, and someone there will find!))) Keep, competitors!!!))))

goldenbug
04.06.2005, 00:33
I always was the opponent of two directions of a modern life-narcotics and blue.

I think, that pidorestija it is illness or disease not less dangerous than a HIV which should be treated. Across Darwin or on Matfeju, not important-is woman both is the man and there are cleanly vital concepts and laws, a homoeroticism in global mashtabe can lead only to one - to extinction.

I against such action especially in Russia.

IMPORTED_AI?AC ABOUT.
15.06.2005, 12:33
I always was the opponent of two directions of a modern life-narcotics and blue.

I think, that pidorestija it is illness or disease not less dangerous than a HIV which should be treated. Across Darwin or on Matfeju, not important-is woman both is the man and there are cleanly vital concepts and laws, a homoeroticism in global mashtabe can lead only to one - to extinction.

It was I

iskander
26.06.2005, 07:57
[QUOTE]

It was I
]

In sense I

prorock
30.06.2005, 00:26

Unfortunately, it is not treated, it at a level gennov

lana
30.06.2005, 10:54
The gay saw parades on the TV. An effective show. I do not like vulgar pederasts, but to beat certainly I shall not go anybody! On the contrary, would go to look or see at this or thus amusing in my opinion a show! Conformists have got.

Ravenous
10.07.2005, 12:24
Yes let there will be this parade!

I at all do not understand many statements here at a forum concerning gays. People from a HIV an infection suffer from the prejudiced attitude or relation of a society to their persons and there and then start to condemn people which on idea sochuvstvat it is necessary.

pena
13.07.2005, 09:52
[quote = "Evgenie"] Yes let there will be this parade!

I at all do not understand many statements here at a forum concerning gays. People from a HIV an infection suffer from the prejudiced attitude or relation of a society to their persons and there and then start to condemn people which on idea sochuvstvat it is necessary. [/qu

We sympathize and even we accept, but rassprostranjat it is not necessary

Stasy
20.07.2005, 17:04
Though and it is amusing

VaSabI
26.07.2005, 18:17
[QUOTE]

Yes let there will be this parade!

I at all do not understand many statements here at a forum concerning gays. People from a HIV an infection suffer from the prejudiced attitude or relation of a society to their persons and there and then start to condemn people which on idea sochuvstvat it is necessary. [/qu

We sympathize and even we accept, but rassprostranjat it is not necessary

Actually, gays were, is and will be. And that speak about it or this, parades and spend all in this sort, more they will not be. They the same people also have the same rights as all we. But I at once shall make a reservation, I have in view of not izvrashchentsev and everyones there bi, namely people which imjut by the nature such here defect.

28.07.2005, 11:44
No parade is necessary to us! I disapprove strongly! Up to a lantern, and to much and it is opposite to mature people... And youth green not figs brains to powder these actions! To me absolutely to spit on gays, up to those it is time while me it nikoem does not concern or touch with image. If suddenly kasnyotsja, I shall be strongly aggressive. Geteroseksualy they do not arrange parade of that geteroseksualy. Here and pederasts pushchaj sit silently and the friend-friend have, their this private affair! To expose on display there is nothing! Though as on clowns can be and has looked

volna
30.07.2005, 17:08
In general it is egoism still pure or clean water. Here a pier we pederasts send or have left all and itself have shown and to spit to us what feelings we cause in associates. With others to be considered it is necessary. Clause or article to you have cancelled, here and be pleased! It is not necessary to be put out!

NataljaN
31.07.2005, 14:02
Holiday of "unisex" feelings. Unequivocally nuzhon...

At us in THAT spend such, and also in Jerusalem (perekresotk all religions)...

Arhitekt come, Gulnyom

Doctor Alex
05.08.2005, 10:59
I think that the holiday is necessary, that to collect in one place and to show all pederasts for what the ass is necessary

Miha
08.08.2005, 12:22
I think that the holiday is necessary, that to collect in one place and to show all pederasts for what the ass is necessary

I think you already know for what an ass is necessary...

Otherwise, as today from corporals in sergeants to make the way or break through.

It is exact not brains

Astarta
10.08.2005, 11:08
Sergeant, the bore, you of that under me mow? Leave my fair nik in rest!!!

vvv
12.08.2005, 10:56
Interestingly, and there will be sometime parades zoofilov or nikrofilov.

MAXSG
13.08.2005, 08:32
Interestingly, and there will be sometime parades zoofilov or nikrofilov.

Any,

Parade is not what nibut there a zoo or a morgue

Lost Soul
13.08.2005, 09:45
.... Clause or Article to you have cancelled, here and be pleased!

I shall give cheerful times were. There would be a will 121-st again in UK has thrust, and che-from 5 till 8 years of imprisonment, is normal so.

p.s. Eh poor creatures, at us it is so much many beautiful women.

Person 80
13.08.2005, 19:30
Aha and questions at once would disappear. Parade is necessary or not. From 5-8 years do not wish?

megera
14.08.2005, 06:16
And I consider or count that the more gays, the I have less than competition. Let they the friend to the friend and money in a mug-more devchenok free will be.