PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdraste, I to you...

Nat
20.03.2005, 21:14
Well here, week has waited, while doctors " razvejat doubts " and " will exclude nuances ". Have dispelled and have excluded, the answer positive. I shall not tell or say, that very easily and cheerfully on soul or douche, you and through it have passed or have taken place. I shall be very glad, if someone can give pair advice or councils where bech, on what to rise, in what groups to go, well and so on.... A pancake........

Nik
22.05.2005, 21:39
Knock in asku I shall tell as as))

346923747)

Olga S
04.08.2005, 09:04
Thanks huge with all I shall communicate!!

dafna
04.08.2005, 18:26
Well here, week has waited, while doctors " razvejat doubts " and " will exclude nuances ". Have dispelled and have excluded, the answer positive. I shall not tell or say, that very easily and cheerfully on soul or douche, you and through it have passed or have taken place. I shall be very glad, if someone can give pair advice or councils where bech, on what to rise, in what groups to go, well and so on.... A pancake........

As that is quiet you about all this write.. I three months donormil saws, and have dared to hand over the analysis of months through eight...

Viktoria079
15.08.2005, 07:16
Then to me))))))))))))))))))))))) all over again Tsar, then Queen)))))))))))))