PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reliability of results of analyses.

pstptt
24.05.2005, 02:22
Misters!

Prompt, handed over IFA in three places, in usual hospital two times, have told or said result "+", in Sklife, have told or said that result "doubtful", call in a week, today called, have told or said result "+". I wait for result on Sokolinke.

The question consists in the following, whether put immunoblot in Sklife, after reception IFA "+"?? I ask to give out the information or inquiry since passed or took place inspection not anonymously that is found out by a HIV, they respond such information or inquiry we can not give, we can give a direction in the center of prophylaxis if a muscovite and I have the policy. Strange, it at all so. Only a direction and any result about the positive analysis??? Something "mutno" somehow do not find?

By the way, it is very doubtful, that in usual hospital put immunoblot, I think have made few times IFA, have received "+" and all.... I wished to do or make at them paid operation, now a way is closed.

What will advise? Tomorrow the immune status, and through nedelku PTSR will be ready.

nastya 2
02.07.2005, 22:30
If plus to be registered now in the center not bad surgery...

inna-004
06.08.2005, 17:12
The conclusion if on the account give... I do not know if you do not rise give or not... Though to me kazhetsja yes...

ViSHn
15.08.2005, 03:59
So to that all the same should be believed "+" or not??

On Sokolinke draw the conclusion about detection of a HIV or again all in words, yes it is found out, go be registered??

Strange, it is so much here people like competent as to you have drawn the conclusion or all is simple in words.

On what parameters it is necessary to pay attention at once in the analysis to the immune status?