PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to experts

Stepan
02.07.2005, 23:05
Who knows as svjazanny among themselves an acute stage, the maintenance or contents of a virus in bloods and occurrence of antibodies?

In what sequence of all this occurs or happens?

I am am excited with a question, here at me three days ago the virus was (if he in general is) at not defined or determined level, whether so there can sednja be at me an acute stage?

Also somebody can knows where to get infu as virus nagruzga depends on time...

Prompt, please...

Yevgeniy
15.08.2005, 01:02
Infy it is full on the Internet.

And, in my opinion, already we here it have written 20 times to you.

The virus load after infection only accrues or increases, the maximal virus load by 3-7 weeks from infection, therefore is effective PTSR to do or make at this time.

The acute stage - reaction of an organism to a virus, begins usually in 3 weeks after infection and lasts about 3 weeks. The termination or ending of an acute stage coincides with the beginning of development or manufacture of antibodies, but at this time still it is not enough antibodies and the test will not define or determine them. The defined or determined quantity or amount of antibodies is developed or produced by 3 months. With augmentation of quantity or amount of antibodies the virus load falls. The virus load can fall up to not defined or determined level after development or manufacture of antibodies and to remain such long years.