PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether YOU are ready?

Olga
03.02.2005, 14:21
At me such question. If to you have suggested to get rid right now of a HIV, you would agree without meditations? To that that can seem it a silly question. And if properly to think... I talked to one person on this subject, he too caught itself(himself) on an idea, that for the present is not ready. In fact actually, whether to it or this as that you get used that, the life as that varies. Treatment as hardly seems to me as well as the diagnosis, in fact again occurs or happens change of the status) I Can am mistaken? At whom what ideas on this bill? Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out opinions of other people!

Java
19.02.2005, 20:07
I would agree without razdumyvanija and so I and do not drive the main thing to conduct a healthy way of life and berech myself

faris
08.03.2005, 08:35
hm.. All without meditations would agree.. Only abnormal would leave all as is.. To mine..

Ruslana
23.03.2005, 12:35
Yes the matter is that it is terrible to people to not get rid of a HIV and to be deceived... Charlatans much and it is more terrible to find hope and to lose rather than to leave all as is

I so think anyway

elmt
23.04.2005, 05:17
It is natural, if it has been checked up and with a guarantee would agree undoubtedly, and here if the method was at a stage of development... Never wished to be an experimental animal. And in general, if it was possible or probable, it would be possible to feel consequences only after repeated change of the status and so, cleanly theoretically, hardly it is possible to imagine any terrible psychological problems. About the positive status of the majority infected all is peer anybody from associates not knows, so by way of a public life of a special difference is not present... And in personal... Well people cure from various serious diseases so here such, was ill - has recovered...

feona
27.04.2005, 05:07
As the person testing all of "charm" of a HIV, I can tell or say, that without any meditations would agree on all for the sake of a normal life, especially on full treatment. The main thing to not lose hope, to not lower or omit an arm or a hand-banal of a word but if to not believe, not hope-what for to live. To me only 20, all life ahead, and I even more often catch myself on an idea, that she behind.

21.05.2005, 03:33
Tarand, here I so have understood is available in view of, not sharlotany, etc. and the person would go on that that time both he is healthy.. And all experiences all that all has collected that connected or bound with something all years. Time also has broken.. Someone vich and has helped or assisted to throw narcotics.. Such not one example.. Well and at everyone the vprintsipe.. Everyone does or makes the any conclusions and conclusions in such state of affairs.. And here time and all.. Well I that certainly would not be the fool and it would not be soared, I would agree also all the truth as though would live further cannot even present well that about it or this razsusolivat.. Yes kaby in a mouth would grow gryby:)

Natalia
21.05.2005, 06:12
Yes well, me kazhetsja any person would want to live 30-40 more godkov potential, that the HIV at present does not allow to make... As do not twist and 15-20 years from a HIV are a maximum for present medicine

cardiol
02.06.2005, 23:39
Tarand,

Whence you know, what " 15-20 years from a HIV are a maximum for present medicine "? All epidemic lasts so much.

Then, it not absolutely ethically constantly to repeat that idea, that from a HIV "longly" you will not stretch, when on a site it is a lot of children or guys of a HIV +. And they read it.

vikuskin
15.06.2005, 04:19
15-20 years not a maximum, it are exact. Already now there are people who have lived from a HIV of 25 years, and in fact the most part of these years they lived not accepting any medicines. Therapy is applied only 6 years, and she helps or assists not only to prolong a stage of a HIV, but also deduces or removes many from a stage of AIDS. Now actually anybody any more does not know, the person from a HIV how much can live. It seems to me, the high mortality from AIDS in general spoke that the majority of patients - inektsionnye narcomaniacs or gays. Narcomaniacs so place the health, that they and without a HIV not tenants and if to consider that at them in addition hepatitises, a tuberculosis, adjournment of salts and metals in a brain and the nervous tissue, causing a cancer, gangrenes, phlegmons and so forth rubbish and to speak there is nothing. Gays are very vulnerable before a different sort illnesses or diseases vsledstvii original sex, the rectum is very acquisitive to a different sort to viruses and bacteria, unlike female genitals. Besides regular entering of a semen in an organism provokes immunosupressiju, the semen - immunnosupressor, already is hypotheses what exactly she provokes a cancer shejki uteruses at women.

Actually, it seems to me, that the normal person (not the narcomaniac, gays I do not carry to group of risk, in my opinion clean enough and accurate people, despite of the nonconventional orientation) will live from a HIV longly enough, for 20 years of epidemic steps in treatment of a HIV are made grandiose. If to esteem clauses or articles for 1993 and for 2003 there will be many differences, the medicine has made quite decent successes by way of studying and treatment of a HIV.

Also it agree with post Never: it is impossible to strew here all time in digits of 15-20 years, it is necessary to spare all the same the people, especially given these or it while it is impossible to name authentic and final, such as, for example, term of a life at a cancer, a leukemia, a heart disease and so forth you Are exhausted - be exhausted in one muzzle as it is expressed Lisss, and all do not exhaust.

The pretty girl
23.06.2005, 06:01
I take at word.....

I think, that 99,9 % are not ready...., since any strange medicines will eternally wait, and treatment lays in absolutely other plane:)

nleo
25.06.2005, 07:59
Here ES has appeared...:-)

CriminallyInsan
13.07.2005, 22:02
ES

In what? Reveal to us secret About the STAR of the MEDICAL SCIENCE.

Ogi
23.07.2005, 00:26
In spiritually-moral-ethical area and in

Aspiration to the God, Belief..., but this my personal opinion...... And more belief in the healer... Over an important point, but at us as... All and all only also practise, who pohleshche will strike...

And that worsen only the position.

And in this connection here someone wrote that

A certain grandmother liquidated a HIV +....... Here probably with huge belief the person has come to her and was voznagrazhdyon))

Lugini
26.07.2005, 16:40
Tell or Say and whether you are confident having a HIV +, what will live 10-15 years???

The machine or car can you tomorrow will bring down, etc.

Each person not seems to easier me can be assured or confident on 100 % in tomorrow!

It is necessary to live and be pleased, and just people from a HIV + do or make it!

Did not wish anybody to offend

Alenys
01.08.2005, 04:41
Elizabeth, in my opinion, is such concept as "probability". By the way, a current schas it was suddenly thought, what is it single-root to a word "belief"... And so, in my opinion, besides both that, and another strongly goes down at purchase ("at", "pri-" - it it is besides interesting from the point of view of linguistics))) lethal disease. Nobody knows, when it is fated to die, chances as simply go down (sorri, I not the mathematician radically, therefore argue as the humanist) in given situyovine these chances as though are imposed against each other (who is familiar with the theory of probability and the statistical analysis, can will explain for now so it seems to me). That is, if the person has a chance to be lost casually... Well, for example, 30 to 100 % at reception of disease of such plan this chance increases or is enlarged by it or him besides approximately with 30 up to 60 %, that conceiving should irritate naturally person)

kuz71
02.08.2005, 21:14
1. From SPIDA many people, though to a virus no more than 30 years already have died... On bill 25 did not hear yet one such, everywhere write from 1 year till 15 years...

Terrapija in itself the organism fine sits down..

The bill of narcomaniacs it agree 100 %, on the bill of gays I can tell or say, that you oshibaeshsja, zaji on any site geevsky and esteem, their society already was considerably reconstructed, yes the first impact was on them because they were protected being afraid zaberemenit and sootvestvenno infection has gone more widely, but now by the way the situation has gone to a underside, now a pandemic at naturalov...

In occasion of a correctness of statements to speak a lie that at present medicine they will live 50 years simply hypocrisy, it is necessary to speak as is...

If remember that the first from a HIV the boy of 19 years in my opinion has died, he has lived something about 6 years, I shall not say lies but is not so long...

Why the HIV has caused or called such boom? Healthy people not had before any pathologies with health and predispositions have started to die voobshchem, strong people, and more die in thousand and hundreds thousand worldwide so it is not necessary to underestimate danger of a virus...

Anybody agrees the bill of machines or cars and kirpechej on a head from it or this not zastrahovan, on the bill to live and be pleased agree doubly...

But soglasis if there is a diagnosis there a HIV or the CANCER or Diabetum either turerkulez or Gep With as do not twist term of a life it is essentially reduced, and to die not hochetsja not only a HIV +, to die not hochetsja to anybody, and to live as it is possible more longly healthy and to be pleased lives...

In general kanechno it is not necessary to think of terms, simply the nobility it is necessary that most likely still there are on the average 15 years, on a background to remember, and all of us are mortal, I here shall be I shall die young and beautiful from an orgasm ggg)) (dreams);)

Melany
04.08.2005, 06:58
The author: Tarand

On bill 25 did not hear yet one such, everywhere write from 1 year till 15 years...

--------------------------------------------

Tarand, not all so and is bad:-)

Somewhere on the Internet has come across clause or article about the Kaliningrad muzhik, which positive status have revealed one of the first in the country (then still) in 87 he certainly does not know the USSR when he has caught, but suspects, that much earlier. Owing to the then attitude or relation to carriers or bearers of a HIV as to derelicts, the person kapitelno naterpelsja in those days - beginning or starting from the publication of its or his data in the central press finishing or stopping dismissal from job. Voobshchem clause or article describes it or him mytarstva in detail enough, and that he was not bent, truly causes respect. But not this main thing. From the moment of revealing its or his status has passed or has taken place 17 years, and from the moment of infection and that it is more. And the muzhik is healthy! And it is necessary to note, that to him already for 50 now. And he not one such! Americans can make to a mouth of carriers or bearers with two-place terms, nachinajushchimimsja from digit 2. Voobshchem, how much the person can really live after infection is the extremely individual, maloissledovannym a parameter. But the above described terms already at present opportunities of therapy become norm or rate rather than a record. And opportunities of medicine in a direction of struggle against a HIV every year extend. In this connection it is necessary simply to try to help or assist as much as possible to the organism by virtue of available opportunities and, thus, to increase the chances to wait the cardinal decision of a problem.

vatt
07.08.2005, 09:35
Yes, and still I know that the girl one has died of a HIV for 4 months... If to not dissemble that she has died of a shock that to her have diagnosed a HIV...

HZ who how much lives, I here any more foblju, all live to myself spokojnenko and I do not take myself for a ride to everyone hernej;)

sea-scape
11.08.2005, 22:53
For 4 months)) It I read a shock, it in newspapers wrote. The newspaper do not read.

Halatik
13.08.2005, 23:00
-th, sometimes after perusal of newspapers or viewing of the TV on subjects of a HIV, becomes really ridiculous, such delirium carry. For example read interesting statejku, in which girl pricked casually shpritsom valjajushimsja in the street, have diagnosed a HIV this very day.

Vlasjuk
14.08.2005, 01:27
(((Alas... It I in occasion of journalists... For some reason everyone, able to knock on klave, considers or counts sja in right to argue about all... Even about about what has no concept (((. I pro that each journalist (aka pisjatel, type of what books here it is constant reklamiryvajut)) was responsible for the pisjaninu in the judicial order.

Alain Savova
14.08.2005, 13:09
Certainly priests do not believe! I while was VICH-especially that and did not believe. And when became a HIV + has absolutely ceased to believe! Why - I do not know. It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of others, in what party or side the attitude or relation to religion after the diagnosis has changed?

garant
14.08.2005, 17:22
To occasion of belief in the God.. EU.. And here tell why priests go then to treat sores in bolnichku?? And not the horse-radish knows to itself, and to most chtoninaest svjatilam.. In Moscow at them the patriarshja clinic.. In fact on all belief divine would ask bozhenku as do or make many otchajanye the fanatical people who were in fact much or many at whom there is no money for treatment and medicines fall simply in these churches with prays on lips and candles in arms or hand, and priests that neverjat in that that do or make? Or vsezhe to be we want as well as all..