PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Signs

Sergey To.
07.06.2005, 23:16
People, I understand, that such as I here suffice. But at me such question, whether it is possible to ask those people at whom it is exact "+" that they have described signs, more in detail, as well as at what stage! It is and more interesting, a pharyngalgia, what she

jufa
13.06.2005, 11:33
Sup vobshcheto to a sign at all different, obsoljutno so to you it will be difficult razhobrat, descend or go and zdaj analyses is better, it not so is terrible.

If to speak about itself I for the third week after infection had a temperature 38.5, kept day 4, then all body has become covered by red maculae, in day all proshlo.nikakogo the hint on cold at me was not, nothing hurted or was ill;was sick, simply not clear temperature and all. I dazh and nen knew what is it and there is an acute stage, and it is a lot of people so live and do not know that at them vich so if you know, that you have a risk of infection it is good, ozhesh to track or look after, prislushitsa to the body, it is raspingly speaking, to understand, and vobshche descend or go and check up to calm down, to another in any way. Never guess, vich, not vich, hand over a blood, all to you will tell or say, and to search for signs at itself besmyslenno so it is possible a self-suggestion zanjatsa, that kryshnjak will go. Success!!!!

Alla_P
17.06.2005, 15:12
One I can tell or say. At all on a miscellaneous,

In general the throat did not hurt or be ill;be sick me..

Lsnadut
26.06.2005, 10:20
Hm, I understand that on a miscellaneous! I read it is a forum much, I have asked to write more in detail, at whom that balelo and through how much after contact

Tarra
04.07.2005, 16:49
Sup - tebe i napisali, luchshe bi spasibo im skazal.

bodagov1959
12.07.2005, 14:44
Yes certainly thanks, a pancake! You in general people surprising. Well simply it would be desirable to learn or find out on more detailed, has written in the request! And answers are all the same crumpled, it would be desirable on razvernutee, as the first answer

@@
19.07.2005, 09:23
Well in the next branch komuto has responded esteem..

Sergey_ros
24.07.2005, 18:11
Sup you are nervous, it too can be written off or copied already on a sign. To you simply wish to tell or say that on signs you will define or determine nothing.

trofim80
27.07.2005, 21:17
Raz, it is first your rather sober idea! I congratulate! Process of convalescence is available at you.

Talaya
30.07.2005, 06:07
Raz

Yes dear, you obviously go on the amendment, soon it will be necessary to write out you))))

cates
03.08.2005, 14:00
I, here too experience as SUP at me in April too signs were such precisely as have told Ljubashka. Temperature 38,3 two

Day for the third day an eruption on a trunk in the form of

Fine round about three or four mm

Specks (set), all has passed or has taken place too for 4 days. Only here one pleases that doubtful

Sexual contacts were 2 years ago. I think that

Acute stage after 2 years vrjadli vylizit.

Unless, before the eruption has begun with temperature was at the stomatologist, I know it is possible

Whether there to pick up this muck or not?.

One doctors speak that without ceremony others speak are not present, the confused circle.

I, too consider or count what to guess there is nothing necessary to go and

To surrender, and nache it is possible to ruin itself one

Experiences. I already with these experiences have grown thin also a cholecystitis have had been ill.

And zdatsja to go too stremno, tezhelo to be going to.

It is interesting to learn or find out at Ljubashke what there were maculae and how much mm. I apologize for an immodest question.

Viktoriya1804
04.08.2005, 19:26
Sanek, go and surrender. More than anything to you any more will not help or assist. It is checked up. But polegchaet at once. Anything at you apparently is not present.

bambr-sv
06.08.2005, 12:25
SANEK, YOU TO SCARE??? HIHI.NU you know, kada temperature derzhetsja you sweat strongly, I thought all over again that a heat rash at me because started maculae to pour out small red, and then they uvelichelis, chtoto similar to stings kamarov, toko not distended, and is simple maculae various forms and the sizes, was on a neck more, that nevozozhno was to close it or her, it was visible uzhastno, as though unhealthy chtoto. On the face too beat, only small, both on legs or foots too and on arms or hand small, it is more certainly on a breast, a stomach or belly, a back and a neck. First I have thought that alergija on chtoto though who knows, can and so was, I teraflju a saw in huge kollichestvah, can these maculae vobshche not are connected with vichem, I do not know what to tell or say.

Were interested or Interested
07.08.2005, 04:19
Greetings to all!

While at me on 6 week "-", but the temperature keeps 37-37.5 already as 3 weeks, by the evening usually it is much better, the head still or even hurts. I sleep much and I do not get enough sleep. Can at someone there was something similar.

Veronica
08.08.2005, 18:29
BLIN... U MENJA ETI PJATNA NA NOGAX BILI... NA GOLENOSTOPE... I DERZHALIS' OKOLO MESJACA...

little-mick
11.08.2005, 15:50
Eh, Ljubashka, you frighten me more likely. I too had red specks as from stings kamarom, only were from a palm up to an elbow... Everyone were the identical size...

ljusena
12.08.2005, 01:49
Sanek pisal: " Unless, before the eruption has begun with temperature was at the stomatologist, I know it is possible

Whether there to pick up this muck or not? " - nu voobshe-to mozno, bili takie sluchai, no ix malo. V sluchae narushenia pravil sterilizacii stomatologom HIV zarazenie vozmozno, takze kak i zarazenie mnogimi drugimi virusnimi, gribkovimi i bakterial'nimi zabolevanijami. Esli takoe proizoshlo to eto podpadaet pod stat'u: Clause or Article 122. Infection of a HIV-infection chast ' 4 - Infection of other face of a HIV-infection owing to inadequate execution or performance by the face of the professional duties-

It is punished by imprisonment for the term of till five years with deprivation of the right to borrow or occupy the certain posts or to be engaged in the certain activity for the term of till three years.

A dokazano eto v sude mozet bit ' s pomoshu analiza shtamma HIV virusa, vziatogo u drugix postradavshix etogo "doktora-dantista" ili samogo doktora i sravnenia s shtammom tvoego virusa.

!!! No vashi opasenia prezdevremenni, snachala nuzno sdat ' analiz na HIV, da i shansi ne bit ' zarazennim javno v vashu pol'zu!!!

12.08.2005, 18:06
Yes ljubashka you in prjam have frightened me in occasion of

Eruptions. At me the similar eruption was. The truth on a neck at me nothing was and the face was red as at a toper. Only here when she descended or went all trunk became red and itched a little could not fall asleep.

And I so have understood lymphonoduses at you not vospoljalis.

Has still bought or purchased the book " Illnesses or Diseases passed sexual by ", the Illustrated color atlas the author I do not remember I know precisely the American,

Maksfild Hants pomojmu. So there in section Vich of an infection there are illustrations classical

Acute stage vich infections with an eruption.

Here there an eruption large maculae on the top part of a trunk and a neck it is bright krassnaja. Precisely

As the Novel has described.

Voobshcheto it seems to me on signs it is not necessary to define or determine this sore.

Here in 2000 at me too it is not clear that with me was created ran on hospitals temperature there was 37,1 syndrome of chronic weariness, 3 weeks in the field of an inguen all were scratched thought chesotka-have not found out. Has grown thin then very strongly both t.d and p.b. Thought that too Vich experienced. And sexual communications or connections risky at me then was more. It was surveyed in infektsionki have taken the analysis

On Vich and a hepatitis With. In a sort it is negative.

And has not understood what is it was on all handed over plainly there is nothing and have not found. Itself has passed or has taken place.

And now the analysis sdavt here am afraid to go.

If only temperature that good can a flu, and so with an eruption not clearly. Doctors speak that similar on a rubella.

imported_
12.08.2005, 22:05
sanek, well you as malenki really??? Your health at last, descend or go check up, fairly to tell or say, to know better, than to not know absolutely and to be excruciated by guesses. I personally at once zdala as has suspected. Most it becomes easier, fairly to you I speak, and do not search at myself for sores, and the book too do not read, nachitaeshsja, absolutely from mind or wit you will descend or go.

mike201
14.08.2005, 03:23
For about a month already keeps t 36,4-37,5. Treated ORVI yes ORV, but che not that, probably. Sweat - a hailstones in a underground yes at night, bashka hurts quite often. Tomorrow probably I shall go I shall surrender.. If the boldness will suffice...

14.08.2005, 04:54
I look such here crowd the whole...

sopovtolya
14.08.2005, 14:44
Seal

Give surrender))) Success!

katii
14.08.2005, 15:19
For conclusion one to not search at itself simtomy, and to go to surrender.... The Majority which here were had not nurseries simtomy and as a result received a minus... At nevkotoryh positive at all there was no acute stage... Do or Make a conclusion of the Lord!!!!!

lobs4527
14.08.2005, 17:20
It is exact))) ---success to you!