PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spida is not present?

ser
16.02.2005, 21:17
I am simple for the sake of interest have rummaged in an Internet and have found out, that appears there is an alternative point of view! okazvaetsja, that the HIV and AIDS in general can be not connected with each other, that the virus spida is not allocated, that medicines from immuno- are toxic, tests can "say lies" if at you idle time ORZ and tp. Toest, there is a high probability what you will die not from spida, and from fine medicines?! Interestingly, to that to believe and whether it is necessary to pass or take place tests in general? All virus of a HIV-AIDS it simply witch-hunt and a way of pumping out of money can? I leave the link to a curious site http: // virtu-virus.narod.ru/

Botsman
22.04.2005, 08:27
Lena

I am am amazed with persistence of people similar to you, such well-wishers spreading similar links appear at the given forum in day, it is really complex or difficult to read through a little even.

The information given on the given link is not a subject to discussion and even contest therefore as any in the slightest degree competent infektsionist, will break the argument of authors of a site is conclusive.

Pegiot206
14.08.2005, 15:04
srobvrob