PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I could catch?

duft
17.03.2005, 08:21
Tell or Say please, whether I could catch vich if has had a drink beer from its or his glass? If recently I have bitten tongue?

Sergey 30
30.04.2005, 02:47
Never heard, that the HIV could survive in beer.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Vsevolod
16.06.2005, 18:25
So all also catch

Lemur
22.07.2005, 03:30
The probability of a becoming infected is peer to zero.

Alexander KV
02.08.2005, 08:30
Beer one of the most dangerous tanks of a HIV according to DigeneretionAids 99 % again zaregestrirovanyh carriers or bearers of a HIV have received it or him imeno during the moment of the use of beer on any sorts actions as beer fisteval.

Manufacturers of beer all taki try to powder heads to respectable citizens and I approve or confirm that beer cannot sodezhatvich, but podanym scientific research institute Spidofobii it mismatches true. profesor VICHeslav SPideronovich SPIDoVich approves or confirms that the HIV is passed chrez cherezmernoe the use of beer and dakozal what is it also it is easy or light as two fingers about osfalt.

Someone's old post, not so ridiculously, but...

Igor KIA
10.08.2005, 03:06
Dezhavju

Hummock
11.08.2005, 03:14
ia?nO-O-O-and-...

Evga
11.08.2005, 06:26
The m +, knocks in asju, a question is.

Nastik
13.08.2005, 07:04
So it then VIP - a virus (immuno) deficiency of beer - a terrible piece. The enemy I shall not wish. Badly without beer...

=))) Ha... ha.... Has oh made laugh... The girl =)))) It is direct mood since the morning has risen =))))

14.08.2005, 06:32
So it then VIP - a virus (immuno) deficiency of beer - a terrible piece. The enemy I shall not wish. Badly without beer...