PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Liana2000
15.01.2005, 20:06
All greetings. At me such question. 2 years a vein with narkomanom.sejchas wait ow analyses. Like any signs is not present, at it or him the sweating was at night, tussis, grew thin. I do not know, but very much strashno.zaranee thanks and mine izvenenija if someone has offended the voprosom.napishite to me, can at someone there was similar situatsija.esli he is a HIV will put., by transfer, whether there should be at me any signs

sesl888
22.01.2005, 16:59
And that nobody responds? All is pure or clean on support of committee were switched?

Dyne, can arise, can not arise... Besides - can, and at it or him anything is not present, and hudenie and a sweating at night, and tussis are signs not necessarily HIV, itself understand. Therefore to respond you and there is nothing... You Will receive results - and all you learn or you find out. And if it is simple - support is necessary, so we always please

EllaB
07.03.2005, 06:18
All the signs specified by you at your young man can be present and at not a HIV-infected of people, and if the person also the narcomaniac such it is especially possible or probable, in view of depression of immunity. As to you the symptomatology of a HIV can appear, and can and is not present, and the symptomatology of a HIV is very similar to set of other diseases.

kvest
25.03.2005, 16:44
On signs of a HIV it is not defined or determined. A sweating at night, tussis can be connected with everything. Risk of infection in any case not absolute or hundred-percent. So wait for the analysis, on signs you will define or determine nothing. At the majority of signs at all was not, and if were, very short-term, an acute stage, in 2-6 weeks after infection, its or her duration about 3 weeks. An inflammation of lymphonoduses in different places, an eruption, diarrhea, a pharyngitis, temperature. Nothing is treated, passes or takes place by itself.

antoha
02.04.2005, 09:19
Well have that's all responded... They are right a pancake

ibelkov@bk.ru
07.04.2005, 15:39
Today has taken results otrits., as you think they correct, last time we were together in fevrale.spasibo, that otliknulis

GeorgeNick
18.04.2005, 23:07
blin... daju sebe slovo bol'she ne postitsja na temax, svjazannix s testirovanijem...

Stevroza
20.04.2005, 04:01
Dyne, in 3 months analyses are authentic on 95 %. It is very good, that you have received now a minus. You did or made IFA? Not bad if you have made still PTSR. Then you can calm down completely. But in 6 months the analysis to make it is necessary what to forget for ever about this trouble. I think, there will be a minus.

Orenburg
13.05.2005, 08:09
Jane, to me have made PTSR. Thanks that have responded. Here I think, we with it or him longly were together, most likely, I am healthy. Still I wait a crumb

irrrik
23.06.2005, 15:20
It is necessary still or even IFA to make and calm down. Only if the pregnant woman, he false + can give. Consult in AIDS-center to doctors, false + it is then denied by means of blota, if that. But the most reliable - IFA.

08.07.2005, 15:46
Soldier Jane

I shall not understand bliin if most reliable IFA what for you people PTSR this predlogaete to hand over...... I already have got confused absolutely, look or see yes that Evgena have finished (he on a course to not stop any more in delivery of analyses..

Droozy
16.07.2005, 02:43
Alex wrote:

> Soldier Jane

> I shall not understand bliin, if the most reliable IFA what for you to people PTSR

> This predlogaete to hand over...... I already have got confused absolutely, look or see

> Yes that Evgena have finished (he on a course to not stop any more in delivery

> Analyses..

>

:-(((

Here and I have got confused!

marfa
19.07.2005, 22:06
Where you have again got confused?

On the basis of PTSR the diagnosis never put, only in case of constantly doubtful blota it or him recheck on PTSR.

The most reliable IFA, he gives less false results. Most reliably + some times.

UltrA
31.07.2005, 11:58
Bldin so if IFA reliable and everywhere it or him do or make at definition vicha that what for that on such terms PTSR that to do or make??? Delirium what that

Hope1
11.08.2005, 21:32
Evgen

Forget about PTSR he is not necessary those

(Elena)
12.08.2005, 05:38
Alex wrote:

> Evgen

> Forget about PTSR he is not necessary those

>

You suggest to not learn or not find out at all result?

Alain Li
13.08.2005, 09:40
Evgen

Well time has handed over already that learn or find out. IFA on your term most aptimalnyj a variant and he at tja - also calm down you already. It is not necessary what PTSR moreover on different systems to do or make.......

The pussycat
14.08.2005, 03:57
Was available in view of not GWH on different systems and IFA! And GWH at the same time