PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 5 months

sach23
02.05.2005, 13:39
Mda... I Have surrendered in five months gepy and a HIV "-". At two PTSR and 4 IFA fobit I think it is not necessary.

To scientific research institute epidemiologii now in a technique of research write " MUREX HIV 1.2.0" i.e. on a subtype 0 1 they check...

That I can tell or say - the glossitis and a chair unstable during 4 months most likely has appeared from for stress (has handed over the analysis of a feces) - a dysbacteriosis of 4 degrees + bad job of a pancreas...

I can tell or say a current - whenever possible calm or abirritate myself as current can... And here I now study or investigate that that such bifido and laktobakterii... And as at their absence to earn an immunodeficiency.

Kristi
16.06.2005, 06:06
If fobit that in the pleasure, instead of in harm to health!

e-lenochka
07.07.2005, 01:22
Ugu! Thanks!

naterpetsja fobam it is necessary not a little - and results to receive - in general a gloom!

I all sat and was excruciated - to hand over to not hand over... Well not probably to hand over every month or more often?... At least I did not want, and PTSRy calmed or abirritated... The Pancake! What we silly sometimes happen! Who not in a course I fobil from for not protected sex with the prostitute... I Ask to not abuse - myself I abuse.

Good! To runaway in bibilioteku. Then I shall come I esteem still...

Imunele Forte forever now)) All greater or big pribolshih minuses!

Jozefina
11.07.2005, 20:14
Can calm only the analysis

About validity

I here have thought where I handed over analyses? Few times in antivich, and the rest in invitro. Those I turn out financial supported or maintained only one honey the company.

And it was necessary taki to hand over all in different, and prioretet to give beginners laboratarijam.

Let "young" too develop.

poiti, whether that money to demand back.

Checks all have remained?

Kornelius
15.07.2005, 05:31
MBU,

Show or Present checks and not only money, but also a blood back that have poured in ask))))))))))))

" + bad job of a pancreas... "

I read and spoke at a forum as fob the HIV and has not found one, and Diabetum has earned...

It is very glad, that you any more fobish. With your results of analyses fobit - the crime, unless in the pleasure is valid...:-)

verchik
07.08.2005, 01:51
MBU, and you in the tax declaration submit also checks put or apply they to you surtax will return)))

sashas78
08.08.2005, 02:32
Seaman,

It is remembered even like you to me spoke that pancreatic gljuchit... And I did not believe while koprologichesky the analysis has not handed over!

Enzymes have told or said at you batenka does not suffice.

When I began to dig more deeply in that that happens from stress, at once has understood why there can be a colitis, a syndrome of the angry intestine, zabarahlit pancreatic and at all a precipice bifido and lakto bacteria from an intestine...

At me vitamins of group In in general it turns out were not acquired... The Pancake! People! Fobte it is less!

sergey2004
08.08.2005, 23:48
Andrey at me because of a phobia diarrhea half a year was!!!!!! Also could not guzzle and toshnilo) so tozh the doctor spoke me from stress, and I all thought a HIV... And so not you one such)

Gori
10.08.2005, 05:13
Be going to foby in a heap...))))))))))))))))))))

Annasmirnoff
14.08.2005, 02:29
Yogurt obogashchennyj vitamins of all will rescue or save)))