PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I again here, again foblju

Arzt
07.10.2004, 19:30
Greetings to everyone who remembers me! I here again zafobila. The analysis has handed over in seven months after contact - negative. But the doctor when spoke me result of the analysis has asked, what is the time after contact has passed or has taken place, I have told or said, that half a year, and she speaks - well can come once more in couple of months to be checked up, and generally can and will suffice you already. And on a leaflet with the analysis to me near to a press or seal, what antibodies is not revealed a ball pen have written *N 4 11* Who nibud knows, what is it can mean? Suddenly it is what- sign on what in the analysis not absolutely that's all right? And more I zafobila suddenly about my friend-experimenter! He, certainly, was checked after our experiment but who knows, suddenly he has caught last three months before the analysis and has infected me. The matter is that in three weeks after the beginning would sew stages at me like there was an angina - temperature two days 39,5, then I have brought down it or her, the throat very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, there were white maculae on tonsils, lymphonoduses then were not, they have appeared somewhere in a month after convalescence: one very big submandibular, one on a neck, too near the throat, one hardly below - all on the one hand. The ENT speaks, what is it complication after incorrectly cured angina, that one tonsil at me is more another and just from that party or side lymphonoduses are increased, that the throat bad and should be removed tonsils to hell, and lymphonoduses after an angina can keep before half a year, speaks. More anywhere lymphonoduses are not present. How think, there is at me an occasion to worry? Similar it on an acute stage?

Galina
08.11.2004, 11:58
Light, for a long time I read your posts with affection.

I yet did not meet such independent way of thinking. Fairly.

And on sushchesvu a question, on OS your signs are not similar. kpaelki.

And pootom if you after 7 would not have antibodies most likely you already would be at a stage AIDS well or is close to her, and there slvsem other signs.

It is my contribution to yours vyzdorovdlenie.

That it is possible for you to advise, go hand over analyses yet will not release or not let off, tolko without rubber do not sleep skem even in the name of a science.

And that in analyses not so is a lot of sense.

Log
17.02.2005, 10:55
Light

And more I zafobila suddenly about my friend-experimenter! He, certainly, was checked after our experiment but who knows, suddenly he has caught last three months before the analysis and has infected me.

It is strange, that it has not occurred to you prior to the beginning of your super-experiment.

Vadim Dell
26.02.2005, 13:46
It is necessary to continue experiments) the Main thing to not stop on reached or achieved) Find one more friend, check up it or him before experiment, then employ the private detective that shadowing it or him to establish or install, well and further not to me to you to explain)) Itself you know))

eviktorova
03.06.2005, 20:17
Rebiata, vot chitau i vizu - u mnogix so vremenem fobia tol'ko uxudshaetsia

Vchera govoril s Seaman - vrode vse normal'no, ostalos' dve nedeli nu i td.

Segodnia uze chitau - " Da, ja reshil testirovatsia posle 6-ti mesiacev, do goda "

Vot Sveta i Nata opiat ' nachali....

Rebiata, eshe raz - esli posle 6-ti mesiacev fobia - vam nuzen psixiator, ne psixolog! Etot sait delaet dlia vas toze, chto i psixolog - pitaesia zastavit ' vas mislit ' logichno. Esli ze vi ne mozete - psixiator. Sami podumaite - pol goda razgovorov ob etom, kucha testov - a stanovitsia vse xuze i xuze. U mnogix uze daze net obiasnenia fobii, prosto strax i vse.

Sobaka
23.06.2005, 08:15
SIFON if you had me in view of I about a year I just spoke for absolutely other reason and just about phobias and pavors, etc. there too it is told or said, that they will disappear in a floor of year. So you not so have understood something...

LANA
24.07.2005, 16:13
Nu togda u tebia vse putem

Slushai, a vot tebe alternativnoe predlozenie - zdai svoi poslednii test cherez dve nedeli, a potom zdelai tak - zdavai analiz krovi (obshii i HIV), mochu i kal raz v pol goda. Vot eto uze budet ne fobia, a zdorovii obraz zizni i otvetstvennoe otnoshenie k svoemu zdorov'u!

The patient
26.07.2005, 08:26
sifon, ti kto takoy?

to est ' vpolne veroyatno, shto ti che ne to govorish, koroche e-mail u tebya ne rabotaet, tot, kotoriy ti zdes' pishesh ' - na forume

imported_
26.07.2005, 17:39
Here there are physicians, though and was or former? Tell or say, lymphonoduses on a neck can really increase or really be enlarged, how complication after an angina? On a body I do not have lymphonoduses - only submandibular and two rjadyshkom with it or him on a neck. And more: at an acute stage lymphonoduses increase or are enlarged simultaneously with a raising of temperature usually? Or can so to take and increase, when the temperature a month as has passed or has taken place? My God, as to me stremno! Here it is insulting, if I have suddenly caught from the friend: the god has decided to punish me for my experiment!

VOLUMES
30.07.2005, 20:10
Light, you are simple - the staff!!!

It is a comedy it is possible to remove or take out.

Well. That vysjanit would eat at you a HIV to you to be necessary one more friend.))

MA
13.08.2005, 16:46
Yes... Experiments with the health can leave sideways. Well I can understand the physicians of the past infecting with a plague itd. In the scientific purposes for the sake of development of Serums, medicines itd. And here for the sake of what?

Well and at a HIV, like, some different groups l/at should increase or be enlarged... If at you on the one hand, most likely, with your angina also it is connected... For own calm hand over IFA in couple of months-three.