PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Suddenly I have infected it or him

Igor
01.12.2004, 14:19
I vich + already two a year. The fifth month I meet with healthy. He very much likes me. I it or him, similar, too. But he hates condoms and does not understand my "draft" to them. And still he adores to awake me in the mornings with sex when I sleep. Some times it occured or happened without rubber. I still hope, that he is not infected. What to do or make? Now I can be helped or assisted only advice or councils from magazines, type: " Talk to it or him about the illness or disease. If he really likes you, will understand. " Is not present. Never I of it or this shall make. Even my mum does not know about it or this. Leave I it or him too I can not, since I can not explain the reason. How I can so to risk its or his health? In fact I have caught from then person liked by me. Though I do not have to it or him;them hatred, not rage. Insult only on destiny.

I wish to escape from this city, from this country. But everywhere I shall face a problem of the illness or disease. And from it or her to me to not escape.

Svetlanka
19.01.2005, 22:02
Mne kajetsya, tebe nado bilo skazat ' zadolgo do togo, kak vi v perviy raz zanimalis' sexom. A seichas, nastaivay na tom chtob ispol'zoval rezinu!!! i cherez mesyatsa 3 pust ' idet sdavat'sya. Derjat ' v tayne, eto, ot nego u tebya dolgo ne poluchitsya.

Perviz
23.02.2005, 16:18
You write, what like it or him?

But in fact it not so, the truth?

kosa
16.04.2005, 12:56
I shall tell or say.. That at me the same situation... But only the person knew.. And always did not believe me... Then many times spoke well and that if zarazhuss.. I tipo it or him then shall not throw that... But now we have left... And he has begun vstrechatsja with vich + girls.. That in our circle to be.. Speaks that at not go it is.. Can and is... Though it was too not much without elastic... But will better stop..

Over me here now behind a back a mud pour...

And in fact he knew...

More shortly it is badly bad to me now from for it or this.. As easier creature of I feel!!!!!!!

Svetulli
24.04.2005, 07:25
How you can speak, what like this person???

It was necessary to tell or say in advance to him everything as is. How it is possible to subject to risk health of the liked person???

I live from a HIV +, but I about all foreknew, not that before sex, and in general prior to the beginning of any attitudes or relations!!!

I do not understand, how so it is possible... And what, if he is sick? How you will look him in the face??? Whether he will forgive or excuse you???

Think of it or this. And in general... What difference. It was necessary to reflect Earlier.

And now I would advise to find out for the beginning, whether he is sick already, and depending on result think how to operate or work further.

Breeze
05.06.2005, 00:12
She

From my point of view any bed attitudes or relations between + and - where - does not know about the status +, are absolutely immoral and worthy condemnation. Especially without rubber.

predator-v
11.06.2005, 06:06
eto nazyvaetsja:tolknulsja sam, tolkni drugogo... po moemu, emu pora ob etom skazat '...

orel
20.06.2005, 21:17
Percent or Interests on 70 you it or him have infected a HIV with an infection sovetaju to him will be checked up! At me a similar situation, but I at once have told or said that is sick, and to him all the same as bud that and anything is not present! soznajsja to him be not become worse yet

Tati
25.07.2005, 05:44
Now you can tell or say to him, that in poliklinnike handed over analyses (for job, school, institute, it it is not important), and the positive analysis as he (HIV) at you longly you do not know has come. Be protected, and he let will hand over analyses, if wants. The some people do not go to hand over analyses, to all of them peerly, simply they like and do not consider it necessary to do or make it

Antoha
26.07.2005, 06:49
Let's begin with that first, you carry criminal otvestvennost under clause or article 122 UK the Russian Federation, and : other face of a HIV-infection the face known about presence at it or him of this illness or disease, - it is punished by imprisonment for the term of till five years. But, I assume, you should be well informed about this question.

Secondly, that I mean " it or him, similar, too " .-too or not too. If you like - tell now, for the present not too late if boishsja to lose, make, as has told or said Lenochka. If you do not like - that it already on yours : nothing having told or said or to tell or say all how to eat and look or see at reaction.

But, if it is fair, for me it is not clear, how it is possible to like and hide such things. When I had a suspicion (because nachitalas), that I can be "+", I at once have told all to the MCH (we had not protected sex and in case of mine "+" he from me almost 100 % would catch) .ja very much was afraid to speak, but he has told or said, what is it to change nothing, that to him all the same "+" at me or "-".

I am assured, if he likes you, he will understand all, and if does not like, what for to you such attitudes or relations?

MS
06.08.2005, 02:51
And why such data of percent or interests on 70 %, whence? To Men in 2,5 times will more difficultly catch, and risk at vaginalnom contact not such zhu big

Irin
06.08.2005, 11:24
Suggest both of you to be checked up, basically to him, t.k a pier you do not trust him.. And there look on a situation..

_N
07.08.2005, 13:23
Well and what to do or make, when to the person you speak, that you are possible or probable +, (and itself you know it precisely), and he speaks, go proversja.ja to him I speak that I do not want, but in quite of it or this it is assured as a vein with the narcomaniac almost year and it was then found out that he +. But the person does not believe me and all wants without rubber. At us city small, I cannot to him so to say. I to him have told or said, that is almost assured that I +, but he all at random hopes... Thinks that I joke. Severely for my part, but in fact otvetsvennost he on itself(himself) took, it or him warned of an opportunity of such events. Or I am not right? Yes, in relation to it or him;them I not the rights but who will protect me, I cannot speak all about the status. I tried to protect it or him, but he has refused.... I wake up from this idea at night... I feel vinovatoj.i at the same time I do not feel... Here

Milena
13.08.2005, 13:35
Bobystree clear out. If he learns or finds out that you it or him zarazila-he you obet.