PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am afraid!!!

nobody
12.05.2005, 01:19
At me such problem, my guy the narcomaniac, and a system analyst, on AIDS handed over analyses and hands over on a regular basis in the past to year in clinic somewhere in November the first analysis has given a positive take, and and the subsequent are not present the second, now I do not know as to be in April of this year were engaged in sex (prervanyj the sexual certificate or act and oral sex 2 times). Then did or made it only with a condom, he speaks that is not ill or sick. How you consider or count I could catch or not and what to me to do or make? I like it or him but also to be ill I am afraid.

iskander
21.05.2005, 09:48
" To live or to not live - here in what a question ". Your infection is a matter of time. Think of that that you still have parents and as it or him;them to live if you will catch. So run from the narcomaniac carelessly and find the normal guy, such, believe, suffices. That you will forget in a month-two, but you will rescue or save both the life and the future child and more many other things your relatives.

Success.

nikoladima.
22.05.2005, 22:29
System analyst - not the person. So bring down from it or him the more quickly, the better.

Light
26.06.2005, 17:53
That that chel on system does not mean yet, that he not person Krys... It is illness or disease for which it is necessary to be treated, but no more, I for example too sticked out, and enough taki is normal, but anything some years any more I do not use... So not only it is possible to come off system, and in general it is possible to not stick out, and here there is nothing supernatural, it is just necessary to want on the present

shil
27.06.2005, 05:33
If you of tears - the muzhik, I respect, and nark for me vseravno not the person, you excuse...

juja
28.06.2005, 12:12
At everyone the road)

Bek
21.07.2005, 10:47
Julia, buum... Together to be afraid. Listen to advice or councils, and there as heart will prompt. I on Tuesday in hospital lay down. If it will be found out, that from me +, I hope for support from, and that I and can be hung up, well and if-, from me support of ladies-would like moral. Together it is easier to consult. I at all so + am afraid, as malicious tongues-which will gloat over at once. Success.

MM
01.08.2005, 04:53
All this bajki... Is not present in the world of a case to come off really through 5, 10, 15 but all the same on a needle...

tim
04.08.2005, 20:31
It you so think

Dunjasha
10.08.2005, 03:21
andis wrote:

> All this bajki... Is not present in the world of a case to come off

> Really through 5, 10, 15 but all the same on a needle...

------------it as you will want itself ---" heroin is able to wait " a-excuse for weak-willed characters and narkodillerov (((

qwest
12.08.2005, 20:56
hochu sprosit teh, kto imeet k spid neposredstvennoe otnoshenie. v kurse li blizkie, esli da to kakova ih reaakzia. ili vovse ne obiazatelno ih stavit v izvestnost. tak vse ravno j rano ili pozdno uznaiut. voobse est li kakie nibud kommentarii na etu temu

Ivet
13.08.2005, 07:10
Aha... Those who so speaks - simply ENVY!!!!!

gushinalena
13.08.2005, 12:57