PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What should be the reason - to be disturbed?

Amelie
07.10.2004, 07:51
These are signs?

Or the suspicious sexual certificate or act?

What people received "+" priveelo on analyses?

The eremite
09.12.2004, 07:13
You want you do not want, and to be checked vseravno it is necessary!! It concerns or touches not only sick people the truth, and?

In fact everyone who has gone on analyses up to the last considered or counted, that he is healthy!!!!! Or at least believed, hoped up to the last!!!

Otherwise as you learn or find out and??

So do not drive and safely go to be checked!!!

One.... J it porjavitsja (If certainly tkovoj the virus is available)

Only here...... pozno will be....!!!!!

RomzAss
24.01.2005, 05:56
CHtozh descended or went on the left - and at once on analyses?

So chtoli?

zhr
30.03.2005, 16:22
razumno.esli on is left descended or went without a condom and before sex the fresh information or inquiry partnershi about absence of a HIV has not been shown or presented.

Though... paranoidalnost and fobnost to develop too not rekkomenduetsja.

More likely who trusts common sense and feeling of the responsibility for those to you

ato
18.04.2005, 01:03
CONCLUSION... Put zachihlennym without presentation of the information or inquiry:-)

amir
23.05.2005, 11:43
Rebiata, spravka vam ne pomozet

Tol'ko rezina i vse! A spravka eto fuflo. I sami znaete pochemu.

annMos
22.06.2005, 08:44
SIFON,

You that have lost sense of humour?

nellija
04.07.2005, 20:28
Mr Rodossky - da net druzishe, prosto tak poluchilos' kak-to ochen ' ser'ezno

Ros
06.07.2005, 06:49
Really without rubber to that that except for the wife can be pushed? Well is not present. I the X.. Not on a flusher has found. And all the same bojazno! And the satan occasionally pushes on the certificate or act preljubodejanija! Simply imunka at me has reeled the Herpes- have got out. And I at all the old man. The diet is a lot of stresses at job, still. It can and has affected or has had an effect?

solnco
24.07.2005, 21:02
In that case perhaps it is possible to hand over the analysis, but it is absolutely unessential the HIV can...

Jenechka
26.07.2005, 17:18
Toest it can be the serious reason to be disturbed? Be interesting what the chance of plus and a minus can?

Dim
29.07.2005, 17:30
I think in your case it speaks only about falling immunity. And here for what reason is a question. The reason could be as a HIV, and everything another. To exclude a HIV, it is necessary to hand over the analysis on antibodies.

Basically the certain occasion for trouble in occasion of a state of health (instead of troubles in occasion of a HIV) is. Still it is necessary to address to the doctor.

Silaenkov007
07.08.2005, 09:48
The reason, pancake..... In September the stomach or belly to hurt or be ill;be sick me the beginnings. Has gone to the gynecologist. SO a drain of all have found!!!!!!

Thanks God, has done without a HIV and AIDS, negatively.

But after that I was convinced what to go to the doctor it is necessary, EVEN when NOTHING disturbs!

Julia
07.08.2005, 17:09
Well and it is healthy that more anything is not present!!! All rest to cure it is possible!

vetter
11.08.2005, 07:52
BUT!!! WITHOUT PREZIKA ON THE FUTURE))))

Bino
13.08.2005, 06:25
Greetings people! My name is Tanja to me of 17 years. My native brother is sick sidom, but all family from me hides it! (I extreme an ear heard) he very much experiences and suffers, potomuchto is afraid of mors, and is strong nachil to drink. And I cannot look at it! Who can nibud will advise, what to me to do or make how him to help or assist?

I shall be very grateful!!!