PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About the status

Handbell
21.01.2005, 06:11
Imunnyj the status 227, 18 % keep at one level does not rise. Therapy I accept more year (+), the immunoglobulin and more kakojto a preparation (oktagam like) dripped some times. Effect any... The Doctor speaks that no trouble, but all the same kakto strains. By the way a virus load at not defined or determined level (it is less than 200 cells). It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of the expert or what nibut efficient advice or council

Nirvana
12.04.2005, 01:17
And the load too at one level keeps?

Generally doctors here are not present or at least should not be. That else the doctor speaks, except for: "no trouble"? How explains?

korolenka
23.04.2005, 14:37
The load has decreased, and here the status on a place costs or stands... The Doctor in any way does not explain, arms or hand razvodit.navernoe with such situation did not collide or face yet

ank70
29.05.2005, 15:43
And in general it is very low status?

Potemki
13.07.2005, 06:28
Let's tell or say so: not high, but for the present not terrible, especially at not defined or determined load. On idea in due course he nevertheless should grow.

Sola_Sola
03.08.2005, 20:18
Here I also wait when he will grow up, but chyoto in any way... And in general I feel practically healthy person

Ant
11.08.2005, 12:35
ANDRON, And TELL or SAY please therapy (medicines) you you receive free of charge?

iv1900
12.08.2005, 18:02
Ira yes it is free-of-charge

otter
13.08.2005, 00:13
There are many factors which influence body height of the immune status, a stage of disease at which there is begun reception of preparations, presence of other infections and diseases, the general or common status of an organism, individual parameters. The status usually grows slowly. At me dews with 30 up to 200 cells 3 years. It is not necessary to expect fast body height, but slowly and confidently the status will grow, certainly, at keeping a regimen of reception of preparations. All the same it is necessary to consider or count as the basic parameter of efficiency of therapy a virus load. If she is not defined or determined (below sensitivity the test-systems), that, means, therapy works.

Maxxie
13.08.2005, 02:58
All certainly individually but if to look or see jobs on studying efficiency different antiretrovirusnyh schemes or plans in them ochtelivo dependence between depression of a virus load and body height of CD of 4 cells is traced. On the average, on a background of depression of a load up to neoprdelejaemogo a level, for a year -in CD 4 grows on 100 - 120 from an initial level (prior to the beginning of treatment).