PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To darling Alex

Страницы : [1] 2

Igrek
21.01.2005, 13:29
The author: Alex

Date: 05-05-04 19:19

Yes that is visible to the idiot style of dialogue one in one.

Interestingly you in real too so ponty bend???

The Internet that of people priuvilichivaet, and you what would like to look on you throw off a photo that??? Though so I shall have a look)))))

Darling Alex!

I shall be brief with you. To you not that that above a head to jump - to be with me - for you even much simply to have my photo.

And what I - asks the Novel or Sandro. They have my photos.

Vseg the blessings.

Natalka
10.02.2005, 17:42
I even to jump, I shall be what for so I understand)

To ask for you means to be interested in you, and you to me on a drum or reel)

IT IS NECESSARY TO BE IS EASIER WHOM YOU THERE WOULD BE NO ON ANY BOLT A NUT WILL BE

sunyangel
04.03.2005, 15:11
It is correct, that you really estimate or appreciate the opportunities.

21.03.2005, 21:50
As you estimate or appreciate yourself))) Knowingly to you there about it so clearly and have told or said. And as I estimate or appreciate the opportunities to you small golovochkoj even to not understand (

SKUSHNO CHON nibud BECOME cheerful OHOTO At present And YOU ONLY yes I, yes I, what I clever what beautiful.

MaryP
01.04.2005, 13:23
She really clever and beautiful, she the woman respecting and knowing to itself the price. Well and that irritates the some people female intelekt is a problem of these or thus most "some people", and they can be understood - well they do not catch up up to female mind or wit, well it is complex or difficult it or him - here and rage. By the way on the bill of a bolt - here it is really correct, to everyone the - to each bolt on the blunt nut. And it too is clear - before blunt easier ponty to drive, and here in this case has broken off, it has not turned out - well anything, all when nibud happens for the first time. And in general - to enter in prerikanija with the woman, especially using to them expressions up to which nomralnyj the man should not fall is at least speaks about bad education SAMTSA, and he casts a huge shadow on family in which has grown, but to make here anything it is impossible - well people have got used to cattle, have got used to muck and a mud. The only thing that it is possible to tell or say - it is a pity your mothers, I do not think that they rastili you such....

And Enigma - really very pure or clean and dostoinyj the person and to offend such easier sin.

All of success

Ira
04.04.2005, 07:23
Well you excuse pozhajlusta, and who the defender chtoli??? And what that has not turned out?? Against it or her intelekta anybody that spoke. Mum you the regret. On the bill of mind or wit that she such has told or said that have not understood it or her on mine that clever, you understand that that you here have stated???

kisa_68
22.04.2005, 04:03
And she that has taken offence??? Good enigma do not take offence) Tokomu to the pure or clean person the sin to take offence

DAL1979
24.04.2005, 06:33
Probably you have not understood - sense such - it is not necessary to go too far at conversation with the woman

Umka
03.05.2005, 11:43
Even when the girl starts to be rude, if it in tvoh rules that you them and use, and I the nobility plainly do not know this person and I am not going to before her sopli to chew. Such I razrishaju only to narrow my circle, and time for it or her all vsyoravno that first of all your beauty also am bvdlo, and you with her as I understand communicate the conclusion what means???

Chat
15.05.2005, 14:10
The conclusion correct and to name its or her cattle I do not resolve to anybody, and therefore I ask henceforth do not use this expression speaking about her - I did not offend your woman. I do not impose the rules to anybody, I only speak - that there are the norms or rates of decency defined or determined by only one simple word - education.

The second - the man should be able to behave so that to the woman and in a head has not come to start to be rude. Simply present that when nibud dochurkoj who that will talk to yours in a similar way - I do not think that to you will be pleasant!

Well and on the bill soplej - at everyone the disadvantages

Sephyr
01.06.2005, 11:04
By the way on the bill of a bolt - here it is really correct, to everyone the - to each bolt on the blunt nut.

It to chiej zhine napisanno.

The second - the man should be able to behave so that to the woman and in a head has not come to start to be rude.

You closely or attentively read from for what all nachilos in topics, photos, and so if I doch will be herself so messages with zaranija ignorant obsaljutno

The person then I plozho have brought up it or her, and if still there will be from for it or this a greater or big problem that I to her a head shall turn off.

And you druzhishche all blessings against you I not that have you destvitelno very polite and urovnoveshinyj chel.

Astera
06.06.2005, 04:49
You even on duel each other cause or call)) So is direct all on the adult abruptly looks or appears))

pochetta
15.06.2005, 12:58
Alex look:

The author: Enigma

Date: 05-05-04 17:13

Can, too send?

- ---

Date: 05-05-04 17:15

I know read (

The Enigma And can it is not necessary)))) (well good, it is a joke obviously...)

-------

Date: 05-05-04 17:26

CHo it is good class)) And has not too grown old) And Leksi class)) And the Enigma has not deigned, likely precisely it is a lot of ambitions)) I saw as she on ajds.ru with a moderator was at war)))))))) (and here it already is not present, and it was possible to take offence at it) - and if to add to it or this your words - " and so if mine doch will be myself so messages with zaranija ignorant obsaljutno

The person.... " That turns out and at all obidno-if the person unfamiliar that and jokes like should be much more neutral.

And more, I read and that topic in which Enigma asks instead of demands the answer to the question, and to it or her there have obviously driven, have driven for no reason at all. By the way, Alex, is pleasant to you when zadanye questions remain you without the answer? Add to it or this a status of pavor/phobia and the following turns out - the girl with istrepannymi nerves asks a question, looks forward to hearing (and seeing that set much later already have responded to questions) - but it or him and is not present, is insulting? - it is insulting, plus to it or this on natural interest - and what is it to me do not respond there is an arrival - to wait so much how much it will be necessary, and where here its or her fault? Anywhere!

I therefore speak - to offend the person, and especially the woman especially because of such trifle is ugly.

philosof777
16.06.2005, 16:13
Mlin now I shall burst out crying))

peter
20.06.2005, 03:48
On the bill of the daughter it I to you shchas only have told or said and nenado it or her here to add on, here she that just pure or clean small chel.

We here all fobim well pochimuto except for it or her anybody still was not broken.

You saw as she with Reksom I communicated to her even then to meet pridlozhil if she such business.

Well and now look, and you not up to the extremity or end have copied that

Alex

Date: 05-05-04 17:33

Was was for IFA asked)) And nik the same and behaviour too I can find a topic here again to publish)))

Alex, again:

I repeat if problems with reading: you confuse me to someone. I at a forum $$$ never was.

About a steepness: you are not bad looked on a background of an old Mercedes. (here she of abruptly povila yes? Yes even if there was it my Mercedes what to her business an is not present nodozh krutost to show)

Further

The author: Enigma

Date: 05-05-04 18:07

"..... I can find a topic here again to publish))) "

Similar, you cannot, but only want.

Alex, the boy you not skilled or experienced, it is necessary to bluff too to be able. (I simply was absent and she already to learn or teach was going to)

Date: 05-05-04 18:23

Slysh you a sheep, izvenite certainly, I simply was absent, I Mercedes, I spoke at me an audi 4 2000 years, a topic shchas I shall find just it will change??? In what my bluff??? (here I was broke potomuchto to patience too comes pridel, and the answer and have not followed only vposhla in otkazku in other topic and not for us with Reksom, and nachilos that and for a trifle WHICH ALL TAKI was shchas that that she a malicious phobia should terminate)

MORE SHORTLY pontov In her it is a lot of WHATEVER ONE MAY DO)

Stanislav
02.07.2005, 09:49
And if she there was cho in otkazku peret???))

PGV
10.07.2005, 11:25

Date: 05-05-04 17:15

I know read (

The Enigma And can it is not necessary)))) (well good, it is a joke obviously...)

Here again I did not joke as she said I quote

For you even it is a lot of to have my photo simply.

Therefore also has warned at once)))))))))))))

CHikalita
17.07.2005, 13:09
Sandro>> Thanks, liked. Only it is the truth NOT I asked a question on $$$. You believe me, and it is more to me important than nothing. Good night, good mine.

Nurse
18.07.2005, 14:33
))) Intelekt and pryot))))

alip
19.07.2005, 07:36
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well business or affairs Sandro chtozh you so??? Tyb with her snachalo you were threw infoj, and even now in refusal pojdyosh)))

The uncle
19.07.2005, 13:48
The author: REX

Date: 05-05-04 23:27

;)))) Intelekt and pryot))))

It you about itself Reks??

Obitel
24.07.2005, 17:26
Well here again... National Russian entertainment of " Disassembly of flights "... (

People, can, let all the same this forum remains a place for those who requires encouragement? And that all will scare away, and beautiful smiling photos will not help or assist)

AndrejViktorovi
28.07.2005, 16:47
I wash arms or hand world peace. Tembolee on an Internet there is no interest)) And not izzachego. Bylob that seryoznoe, and that is simple so vobshchem I have ceased for me all clearly)))

maxsus
30.07.2005, 15:12
Alex, the clear head)

Virus
31.07.2005, 10:28
I try)))