PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand?

Страницы : [1] 2

mishko1
01.10.2004, 20:17
Even more artful lie is utrvezhdenie that ostensibly the condom

Can protect from AIDS. The matter is that condoms make from

The natural material named latek which by the nature has

Porous structure or frame so in condoms always there are micropores-

Microscopical apertures in the size of the order of 5 micron, while the size

Virus of AIDS makes the order of 0.1 microns! As micropores of a condom

At least in 15 times more a virus of AIDS, attempt to be protected from AIDS with

The help of a condom it is possible to compare to use of a holey umbrella or parasol for

Protection against a rain.

Lydia
19.10.2004, 22:52
A horse-radish. The HIV is passed only together with a liquid, it or he does not have legs or foots. The liquid through such pores in a condom does not pass or take place, and, hence, cannot pass or take place and a HIV. This all "church" bajki.

Dmitry
22.10.2004, 12:54
Alex

Following your logic it is possible to recollect only 1 joke: the-doctor and how to not catch a HIV?

-drink tea

Up to, or after?

-instead of...

SwanKate
12.11.2004, 00:41
Where it is possible to find the information on the virus?

From the point of view of its or his structure or frame and influence on an organism.?

Helgo
28.11.2004, 18:54
Here people and without prezikov do not catch, having contact with exact +, and you on prezik sin.

Pour over it or him zelyonkoj, then tie with bandage, dress prezik on top, on it or him and on itself and the main thing what contacts))))))))

AT WHAT NOT ONLY SEXUAL....... You HEAR????

lenchik_ua
07.12.2004, 22:37
Not zelenkoj, and cement. And more to bandage then.

Maria Korotkov
26.12.2004, 21:57
Not cement and epoksidkoj-). And vashche there is one test for ingenuity for doubting - buy or purchase a condom, pour in it or him waters and wait when she will filter. Results publish and... Two outputs or exits. Or, "nobelevka" for opening "tunelno-" transition of substance, or a monetary prize, in the form of indemnification from the manufacturer!!! CHur denjuzhki on palam - type, intellectual property))))).

SergejEfimov
17.01.2005, 15:08
Good to you to scoff....

On the one hand - a liquid... With another zhidnost... Both with one and with another it is enough pressure...

Rats - water not a virus...

All the same.. The matter is that such inscription about the sizes with a phrase " does not protect a condom ".. To be on automatic devices of sale of elastics in America... Here also think...

So, simply...
30.01.2005, 21:26
raikary

Well and it is excellent or different)) Be pleased, elastic do not protect from a HIV))) to Us that of that here you rub???

GSL
06.02.2005, 23:12
REX - is not more impudent or do not become impudent!

I do not rub...

I wish to understand...

Prove the return... And I shall be pleased even more

_72
27.02.2005, 16:49
I agree from Jane. And then if to me memory does not change, in current approximately 3 hours after ch.p. It is possible to spend emergency prophylaxis of infection. That is near at hand always should be dezinfetsirujushchee an agent.

More shortly, on Prague in Moscow there is a cabinet or study of o??-prophylaxis where sits kind tetushka and all this can requiring vteret.

vesta
15.03.2005, 08:15
raikary

Well spend experience to be convinced)) to You have already told or said what))

Moksha
30.03.2005, 09:53
raikary

You were in America and saw this inscription???

Or it was the inscription on the apparatus for globules???

It is believed with greater or big naprjagom, and here all interested persons can find on the Internet the information, by the way American gos. Establishments called SDS where they particularly write, that at correct use the condom protects from a HIV, and by the way you have distracted, tyzh like overstrained here, that the HIV is not present!??, Ok, it or him is not present, then that is passed, through a condom??

The fidget
07.04.2005, 23:37
I did not speak that was not present!

Whether I asked is?

While there is no answer YES, is not present... Here and ishchu.a while I prepare also to one answer and for another...

In America was not but saw elastic from such apparatus - by the way on her the same nadpis was...

suksum
13.04.2005, 09:06
raikary

The condom does not protect on 100 %, with it or this agrees, on 100 % protects correctly used condom, there can be you became the hostage not absolutely exact translation or transfer?

Bonitey
15.04.2005, 11:18
Probably...

Lizun
25.04.2005, 04:32
Let's begin with America, is more exact from English/Russian. It is ready to argue, that ON ONE condom, you will not find an inscription - prezervativn does not protect from a HIV, or IPPP, without a difference. Most likely, you will see an inscription - use of a condom does not give 100 % (full) guarantee from infection IPPP. And it is correct, because is correct. But it not because the virus or an infection walks through prez there and back that is why that prez can:

To tear

To fly (at misuse).

Besides prez does not protect if he is dressed not correctly, for example, not completely. Even in these cases, risk to receive a HIV it is much less, than " klassichekuju veneru ".

In occasion of eksperimenta-). The virus as however and majority IPPP does not fly by air, and is passed at direct, immediate contact mucous, or contact slizostoj with a blood, or other organic liquid. For this reason the condom reliably protects from IPPP, including from a HIV.

Is or not a virus... Here an antigen, often baklanit about Nobel laurjatov, they say do not recognize existence of a HIV. Certainly it is full hren, and the Gene itself about it or this knows. " Nobel laurjaty " simply refuse to answer this question everyone dessidenstvujushchim to morons, speaking only what to approve or confirm that the HIV is not the reason of AIDS, it vseravno what to approve or confirm that the Earth flat, instead of round!!! Therefore no scientist respecting also will argue with everyone mudakom for the form of the Earth. Such business or affairs... The Virus is, to a huge regret. Its or his photos at me are not present near at hand but if to you it is valid nejmetsja it or him uvidet-write for example to children or guys which develop a new medicine.

Helja
29.04.2005, 21:12
Thanks for advice or council - and I shall make...

But only sprasi at any doctor in the slightest degree rgamotnogo and he will respond you

HIV - it is far not unique reason SPIDA!!!

Simon
30.04.2005, 16:45
raikary

Well probably all the same, not AIDS, and immunodeffitsita?

s.q.lap
04.05.2005, 12:12
And what such spid? Can remind????

Syndrome Got ImmunoDifitsita....

Not illness or disease.. And a syndrome i.e. consequence or investigation.. e if poroeshsja in old medical books there it is a lot of imunnodifitsit - name shortly - AIDS....

And now to it or this of the name privjazjali still a HIV - now - abbriveatura AIDS became more terrible than mors...

Boris1234
17.05.2005, 17:02
raikary

That's just the point, that a syndrome, and how much or as far as I remember and I know, a congenital or secondary immunodeficiency never named AIDS.

Though I can and I am mistaken

deminka
28.05.2005, 20:03
The term became well-known only owing to an agiotage...

But I shall repeat, what exactly in such kind I met the name in medical books where it was not mentioned a HIV...

Nat
07.06.2005, 19:59
raikary

Well chtozh, this your right to believe, to not believe, if there is a desire can to check up...

Nik
17.06.2005, 05:53
I do not speak that I do not believe... Or I believe...

I only have collided or faced that analyses do or make on AIDS (i.e. quantity or amount of antibodies in a blood.. If it is not enough of them that "+").. Therefore there are many cases of false positive variants...

Viktoria079
25.06.2005, 20:27
If antetela there is to vich that he is, instead of that that is not enough of them or much