PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly, I have got?!

Milla
21.05.2005, 18:07
Greetings, children or guys.

Help or Assist a little the support though I very much understand how all of you have bothered. I had some contacts not protected without an ejaculation with vich + the partner. I simply did not know, that he is infected. And in general it was very far from this problem, as probably everyone whom she sooner or later has concerned or touched. When he to me has told or said, it became somehow madly bad. I have started all to read, vanish on sites and to wait time when it will be possible to hand over analyses. I nevertheless shall bend myself and I shall hand over PTSR in a month (he yet has not passed or has not taken place). My partner does not accept therapy, I it or him have forced to go to the -center and to hand over on the status, result CD4 - 335 cells. I so understand, low and for certain a virus load greater or big. I know, it is difficult to estimate or appreciate the chances, but would like to know, without a semen, a visible preseed or prespermatic liquid (greasing), a blood, whether the risk is great to catch?!

Very much I wait for your answers

s_v
22.06.2005, 13:39
Expectation of mors is worse than the mors...

Nartkala
01.07.2005, 03:26
The risk is certainly, there are series of cases when women received vich at the first vaginalnom contact. Is also huge -in other examples- of pair live years and not being protected remain diskordantnymi. I hope all it will be good, and if is not present tozh to live it is possible But it is better not nada!! Success also be protected!

Asija
12.07.2005, 14:18
The risk is certainly but less..... Only analyses to you will tell or say precisely Success!!!!!!!

elso1
20.07.2005, 10:01
First we study to read rules, then juzaem a photoshop, and then it is tried ispohabit design of page.

Leon
22.07.2005, 00:49
Thanks you huge. I am simple already places to myself I do not find. It is insulting simply why so. It is possible to tell or say - itself it is guilty, to be protected it was necessary. But when at the person in opinion of and in words the love somehow in a head does not come that is possible so... Severely

I now do not know that with it or him to do or make - I understand, that low he has acted or arrived. But it is a pity it or him. I can not throw. Sex is not present, and it would be desirable to help or assist. idiotka yes?

Dana
24.07.2005, 17:35
Forgive or Excuse has forgotten to subscribe. I think yet it is not necessary to be recorded, I so understand, that you strain foby a little. I while carry myself to them. Though having read through a forum, all certainly, me all have very much liked. Unique my opinion - it is not necessary to build a society inside of a society. You same, as well as others, and vich...

bezm
07.08.2005, 08:02
Pancake I am late strongly but shall write-thite with vich and my girl with which half a year I live is not present. (in a course she) If all on mind or wit and estessno will be protected, all normal will be. If the boy normal and you to it or him;them last-not throw it or him. Success also do not do or make mistakes or errors!

All has left.

incredeble
08.08.2005, 21:59
All over again we study to read rules, then juzaem a photoshop, and then it is tried ispohabit design of page.

Has read through, I Repent, has broken the unique feature of the law - the Size of a resource.

Well there will be no I on that a web a server a picture chlenit, me for it can plant or put.

And here to you, despite of the law, it is bad bukovki a link juzit, moreover under junikod.

We on it or this have eaten a dog, tyshchu years ago.

View Source

Newcomer
10.08.2005, 16:52
Greetings, thanks all for support. Simply very abruptly, that I find at myself all lymphonoduses, and can and not lymphonoduses. But nevertheless from all maniacal tykany at me all hurts. I begin fobit on everyone pryshchiku. But children or guys, at me still such question. Dry tussis... How you think in case of a becoming infected as he can quickly appear?

alex1by
12.08.2005, 17:16
Has read through, I Repent, has broken the unique feature of the law - the Size of a resource.

Well there will be no I on that a web a server a picture chlenit, me for it can plant or put.

And here to you, despite of the law, it is bad bukovki a link juzit, moreover under junikod.

View Source

The picture is sent me, is processed and gives all the best - while

AAA
12.08.2005, 18:12
Children or Guys, very much I ask respond about tussis

And more, I in general have understood nothing in the chart. Can will help or assist?

mesmer
12.08.2005, 18:52
[QUOTE]

View Source

The picture is sent me, is processed and gives all the best - while
]

Sotsiomat