PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Coding

litvin_a
05.06.2005, 15:56
I have read through on a site that it is possible to be coded from alcoholic dependence. Not that that she at me was, but all I prekljuchenija began with Jack Daniels. Simply on the future, it would be desirable to learn or find out what is it how it and with what it or him eat Who it does or makes?

P.S. I hope not Kashpirovsky)

Lis
08.06.2005, 22:11
All is simple, do or make a nyxis and speak, that in current of year to drink it is impossible, allow to sign a paper, what even after shaving you nebudsh to use spirtosoderzhashchimi liquids differently kajuk.

npodsekin
21.06.2005, 16:21
Anything to itself! For the first time such I hear. And the head will not fall off this nyxis? In sense of toxicity?

Alex-5
30.06.2005, 21:56
The nyxis with water or a glucose, raschitano on that that you strongly was frightened.)) while you sign "lethal" papers.)))))

chinna
15.07.2005, 16:29
Clearly, I and have thought then. Can klinniku open the))?

It is a pity, it is necessary to stop to drink most)) Bez codings

Sirena
25.07.2005, 13:15
Open certainly)) but there still it is necessary to be the good actor, what horror to overtake as follows;-D

ivan
26.07.2005, 09:41
For artistsizmom does not cost or stand)), I shall play so itself to drink I shall throw))

Though with green zmeem to fasten and so pridetsa: on a nose again trainings, there is more than job, vobshchem the extremity or end rasp..... vu It is necessary to enter into former beds or channels. These or it 2 months have unsettled me particularly.

Yara
01.08.2005, 00:18
The milk or dairy rivers, c coast... 8-Q

maikl
04.08.2005, 00:10
Ugu, they

FSV
09.08.2005, 23:54
Mr. Z

Yes is not present, the nyxis is really toxic, that is its or his action begins then when a preparation which to you have stuck, enters interaction with alcohol. I saw pretsendenty when the coded person has drunk a bottle of beer, it or him fractured terribly after that he any more does not drink and without coding 4 years:-)

Victor
11.08.2005, 05:47
Let's understand once and for all - the "coded" person not is "sewn up", i.e. stuffed by preparations on the basis of (tablets - tetraetiltiuramdisulfid are most widespread, i.v. nyxes - "Torpedo", incapsulation or encystation - "Esperal", etc.) or Apomorphinum subcutaneously - that's it these preparations at simultaneous acceptance with alcohol lead to serious changes in an organism of the patient. Sometimes "filing" name chemical coding that not is correctly.

Actually to coding concern only Dovzhenko, its or his variants and other narko-(alko-) blockade - IMHO, pure or clean water of distributing, but about any toxicity speech here does not go...

Kati
11.08.2005, 18:02

Well))) Then the person has not been coded, and torpedoed", for to the big ship, a greater or big torpedo))))

EGC
12.08.2005, 12:55
Kishenev

And for what a forum? I certainly to take offence and was not going to, only I do not understand what exactly to you it is not pleasant: that that I live in Canada or that that I trained, or that that on Cuba I have a rest? If you here plough (I work as the trucker) it is necessary to have a rest. Between work acted on prov. sorevn, on isolation ward. For this purpose it is necessary -th. Why at a forum? 2 months ago has got in very neprijat. History. I wait result. Well and Mr. Z because fam. nachinaetsa on Z.Mozhesh to name me Denis. If you, Kishenev, have still questions, I on them otvechju. Only podebyvat me it is not necessary, to itself is more dear or expensive.

And where you have seen my photo?

maria naumova
12.08.2005, 13:38
What is this Mr. Z? I already guess a pancake you can Mr. X or dzhejms the bond any, live in kanade, have a rest on a cube, trainings at you in a combination with dzhek denielsom.... It is expressed almost literary Russian, on a photo 20 with h.. M of years, and you flash here without interruption, at me free vremeni-to put it or him there is no place, and + tozh is present but it is not necessary to express without interruption at me the reasonings in occasion of + and - and other rubbish, but it is interesting to one me that you Mr. Z here write all and write as the machine zinger printed a pancake?

(The request all written to perceive adequately and as a question only to Mr.)

((and you Mr. Z perceive all of a current without insults pliz)

Gulya
12.08.2005, 14:38
I thank for the explanatory. Strange, but here I about it or this did not hear (and can did not wish to hear)). It will Be necessary proeksperementirovat.