PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The theory of occurrence ' dangerous ' viruses.

C
05.02.2005, 07:53
I shall state the I rule the theory rather SPID'a and not only. Well I do not believe that somewhere there is a spiteful fanatic who here deduces or removes these viruses. The person has been created by the nature, as well as any other essence. Only the nature has committed a small mistake or error, and the person has come nearer on force due to ' mind or wit ' to the nature. In what it has resulted or brought? The person as an essence clever and dominating has started to bypass natural mechanisms of the control of number of a kind. In existing -structure of the world we do not have natural enemies. Anybody eats the person cannot, and those who can.. Already will not eat so much. Them on recalculation. And against the armed person they are powerless. We change the world under ourselves. We are threat for other essences. We breed so, that soon the ground is unable (any more in a status) us to support. Remember a classical example a survival and balance of kinds (hares and wolves)? It is a lot of wolves. Have eaten all hares. To eat there was nothing. The livestock of wolves was reduced. Hares have bred. Their wolves pereeli and so indefinitely. Itself a regulation. We (as a kind) - were beat out from natural rules. And, probably, biological war which the nature - conducts one of last boundaries of its or her influence not including cataclysms. But also here people too a stick in wheels put. I think, that it is necessary to concern philosophically to problem SPIDA, PTICHEGO GRIPA and that there still will be. In fact war with the nature was untied by the person.

truslan
16.02.2005, 01:53
It is well philosophized on a full stomach...

ken1970
24.03.2005, 14:34

Something not the constructive remark. If who is hungry.... I can share.

Slipper
18.05.2005, 15:23
[QUOTE]

Something not the constructive remark. If who is hungry.... I can share.
]

No, Kibernetik, You simply have not understood, he had in view of that that You - C the Wolf, and He - the Hare

Itself to nezapishu neither there, nor here. I most likely have settled.

aleksaa
13.06.2005, 22:43
The stub is clear!

Well there should not live the person as an ant - huge clumps, and us is valid too much and in the majority we are unreasonable and we breed not looking on resources and their limitation (though it concerns to Russia ever less)

JJP
06.07.2005, 09:43
It concerns to yellow and black, though I and not rassist more

About philosophizing. If you IT has concerned or touched, I would look or see at yours mirovozrenie.

Sergey G
16.07.2005, 06:57
It concerns to yellow and black, though I and not rassist more

About philosophizing. If you IT has concerned or touched, I would look or see at yours mirovozrenie.

Here it is not necessary. Has concerned or touched only not me, and person very close to me. And vashche I advise to think - before to become personal

AleksandrK
26.07.2005, 01:10
Well certainly! On the contrary the population is reduced! Russia and Ukraine especially! What else nature??? What else war??? The nature us LIKES m! THEN why to not think up to the nature a virus which killed at once couple of days and all! And more the Nature is responsible for the actions???? As it is possible to exterminate all mankind and she cannot make anything!

MARUSA
27.07.2005, 16:36
As that at this forum was the theory which spoke that Vich it not illness or disease, and a mutation imunoj the systems, directed on its or her perfection.

P.S. To believe it would be desirable in good.

cherry
05.08.2005, 19:01
There is not a theory, and the AXIOM, that the person only been born starts to die! The matter is that with the years dieding of cells wins their body height......

And it would be desirable to believe certainly in good....

maegdel
07.08.2005, 06:14
As that at this forum was the theory which spoke that Vich it not illness or disease, and a mutation imunoj the systems, directed on its or her perfection.

P.S. To believe it would be desirable in good.

Yes there is such feature.

Viruses in fact very ancient creations, and to a campaign, just and sluzhat carriers a gene. Information. Only that that suited for what string unicellular - does not roll for multicellular slozhnoorganizovannyh. AS A MATTER OF FACT in fact and many diseases (infectious) occur or happen because of not hereditary carry of the information, examples: a dysentery, a lues, fastness to antibiotics ipr. BUT there certainly plazmidy, instead of viruses.

To what all this tops of vegetable - to what to search for an output or exit it is necessary at the same level

relax054
10.08.2005, 09:38
" AS A MATTER OF FACT in fact and many diseases (infectious) occur or happen because of not hereditary carry of the information, examples: a dysentery, a lues, fastness to antibiotics ipr. BUT there certainly plazmidy, instead of viruses. "

It is very deep!

And I thought, that the dysentery occurs or happens that someone eats dirty fruit or someone prepares on kitchen or cuisine not having washed an arm or a hand after a toilet, and then for others because of it or him from this toilet not vylazjat.

And about a lues is it is precisely noticed, there there is absolutely not hereditary carry of the information! However, happens also a congenital lues.

Karpov
11.08.2005, 10:55
Andrew p,

You, however, have not like depth of idea.

Olga73
11.08.2005, 15:22
YOU have not understood! Or to that learned or taught has forgotten!

I shall remind - there lives to itself a usual ameba and nobody poisons nobody stirs or prevents, stirs or prevents can - but is tolerant. And then clings plazmidu - becomes DYSENTERIC! Here such carry not hereditary!