PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Tatyana

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

ljusja
12.05.2005, 14:47
Kind night! Yes that such on this forum as a magnet... Well good.

Tanja, hi. How are you doing. Has not flooded you still there. Yes, horror all these natural cataclysms. Not from spida I shall similar die, and from armagedona, and and not one probably, and all is in a crowd more cheerful somehow.

Ah, yes. Thanks You though has consoled, the dark blue nose-it or -this;-thus yet spid means. Though, it is assured or confident, that You have responded because at so late o'clock have not found more worthy interlocutor. Yes I, if am fair, and did not think, chtl someone will respond, I top have opened so, pozdarovatsja, and to write I another wanted. And she, vidala, how me otbrila? " Thanks for trouble, yes I and without you shall live " .vot those, the grandmother, and JUrev day. And I by the way am sincere. Yes though to her can and not leisure mudakam responds everyones. The more than photo to her promised (at her, similar, the whole collection), and I can not send. The person I dense, is not present the chamber at me. It is possible probably on phone sfotirovatsja and to send then (a photo the truth probably bad, and fine it to turn out), yes if is fair at me for some reason and so it is impossible. Oh, Tatyana, izveni wrote to You, like, yes about it or her has recollected. Business in that, probably, that she- like, and it-dream mine. Good, we shall forget. Give, the God, her of health.

Listen, Tan, well You give a porridge what zavorila. This superabrupt madam till now it is similar upokoitsja cannot. Here correctly speak: " do not awake valiantly... "

Well everything, seem, good-bye my Leningrad friends. I wish to go to your city, when at you there the white nights in June this summer? In July? I feel there was to me as sang your fate-?-, last autumn. So the desire will-can be and we shall be caught. For "Zenith" we shall be ill. I shall not think good. All. While.

aleksei
16.05.2005, 02:01
Denis, greetings! C whence you will be? Probably, you wrote about it or this, and I have forgotten, excuse. Outside of any doubts, grey color of a nose is not a sign, but the photo of the face in such standard melkopikselnym fotikom most likely will not promote acquaintance with gimnastkoj your dream))). Us has flooded, but not so ---the Finger, Petrogradku and English quay it is a little (a zoo has not suffered, only the bear has regained consciousness from hibernation ---: ---well and ducks with flamingami hardly in a gulf has not carried away). More shortly, " we live well, health our good, come to us still ")). Denis, the white night ---on 22-nd of June. And what suddenly you about " last autumn " have reflected? Think of " the first spring ", the idea is material ---there will pass or will take place on our street the collector))).

Galja
16.05.2005, 09:17
Simen, I know, that you here will glance ---mail just now could open ---correctly Fashions have told or said ---a Yandex-sediment))). Photos-! Yours devchyonki ---charm and beauties. And you ---calmnesses, from it or him even flies die, well and other ---and for a long time))). Tomorrow I shall write))).

GalinaTS
16.05.2005, 18:54
For Tatyana:

Itself capital I of breed (and in Leningrad was never) on .22-nd of June? It is good, at me D.R. In these numbers. About " last autumn ", yes I do not know, nachitalsja nonsense here fobovskih. About " the first spring " itself has noticed, that I as your bear among winter have woken up and on gimnastok have pulled. Vashche I like girls of everyones. But gimnastok especially, simply delicacy kakae. Well : Kabaeva, Light Horkina, Ira CHashchina... Albina Ahatova, Ira Slutskaja, JUlja CHepalova, even Ursula Dizl to like me. Here and so. Saw top here " for pederasts " wanted was to come there, but has understood then not my it, not so I, devil take it, it is brought up, to me gimnastok submit. On hera I have written here, that VICHevoj (at me the friend is so he went in a train to it or him;them lady kakae not molodoja and drunk to stick with transparent hints of the beginning, and he on a nerve, well thinks good now I shall meet and speaks: " my name is..., at :, a previous conviction, the narcomaniac. " Well that woman has lagged behind at once) can also the bride would find. And on the bill of the collector, can and will drive still.

imported_
19.05.2005, 00:27
Tatyana,

Thanks.

I know.

Open a box somewhere else. Better and most reliably certainly at the local provider, but he moget to be little bit paid. By the way I for some reason have not enough censures on a Yandex, but I all the same to you shall throw the working mail that all was absolutely reliable.

(Lennon certainly I promise to return, he has told or said much better, by the way it is a line from Double Fantasy 80-th year, from studio, after job above which, he and came back on 8-th of December... Yes what is it I actually? You and without me know it. Well means the others will know.)

And what for to you nonsense fobovskie to read? Foby a life into dung transform, but it clearly and quite explainably, and you already at other stage. You already do not have UNCERTAINTY, therefore not port to itself a life any nonsense and races. Here it is better in Peter go, can and there gimnastki are available?:-)

Alexey Ku
22.05.2005, 01:04
Denis, excuse... At me then in general forces were not, has sufficed to write only it. I yesterday have come to the senses, the flu at me was, thanks God lungs pure or clean))) But if to consider last status 200, moreover and the flu transferred or carried hardly I represent, that with my status now. I Feel easier, but I sleep in the whole days for 18 hours...

And it was terrible to me actually... When was hrenovo and suspicions on a pneumonia, has called on Sokolinku... Have told or said, that as I am registered in podmoskove can hospitalize only in a place of a registration... Interestingly, than to me there would help or assist?! Here next week on the account in Moniki I shall rise and beat out therapy... Also it is necessary that that with the Moscow registration to do or make. Otherwise in a critical situation get up only on Sokolinke can.

By the way, establish or install asku, it will be easier to communicate... Come on group, I next week necessarily shall go, at me the heap of questions is... We Can meet there))) At you in general how are you doing? How holidays has noted? I very roughly, all over again at home, and then in club up to 3 one o'clock in the afternoon tusovalas, and then slegla at once...

umka83
22.05.2005, 08:13
By the way, excuse, that has got into this topic...

Ekaterina Anatolevn
22.05.2005, 13:52
In my opinion me ignore and do not wish to talk... Well all not thanks God...

aden
25.05.2005, 00:37
Nastja,

Yes you that?! Simply in fact you addressed to Denis, therefore and anybody does not get. With convalescence you!

Anastasya_L
27.05.2005, 11:06
Seaman, thanks, thanks God all behind... As I besides the alarmist has wound so itself, that did not find a place... Well here I think also everything, have arrived. Even has had a little cry over unfortunate life))) Now in myself for couple of days I shall come and on job, and there to think there will be no time)))

aness
30.05.2005, 03:39
Nastja,

I am afraid, that you indeed the person impulsive and emotions are sometimes bad kontrolliruesh, therefore yourself and wind. But what for? Nervous cells, speak, are not restored, and you to yourself reduce the status. Concern more carefully to itself. Hammer on all try to look at all through a prism of eternity. The flu in general is transferred or carried at all on a miscellaneous. There are also cases to a lethal outcome and and at quite negative people. And with the lowered status - especially all is transferred or carried more hardly. 200 is certainly badly, but it is far yet so awfully. Itself in fact you know, that there are cases when people only learn or find out about the status during that moment when at them in general a zero (!) or nearly so a zero and have a seat on therapy and after that the load falls, the status rises, etc. Inoculations to itself make on all on what only is possible (only with vrachem everyone discuss!). From a flu of it or this do or make every winter necessarily. Also be checked on a regular basis both the status and a load.

Punch now to itself therapy and if already it is necessary (and it or this on dynamics or changes of the status and a load to judge it is possible), have a seat on it or her what to do or make... Only be not exhausted! In fact to yourself the status you spoil.

The house painter
02.06.2005, 05:42
Seaman, about an inoculation from a flu in it or this to year has late thought suddenly, it is necessary to do or make it or her not later than November. I shall necessarily make in the next autumn. And character at me and the truth hysterical, but easily appeased... To therapy morally available, this or thus most glanoe... And in general for the last approximately 5 years the second time has realized, that at me ViCH. Up to same nothing it hurted or was ill;was sick, etc. Delicacy yes, prevents to live, nothing would be desirable and I sleep, I sleep, I sleep... Speak at therapy it passes or takes place, the state of health improves.

And in general thanks for support) is correct you all write...

! Light!
05.06.2005, 05:51
And I heard, that the state of health improves.

Success to you!

BelyjAngelochek
05.06.2005, 22:11
What conversation.. Letters from front taki)

Olga.
07.06.2005, 09:46
The novel,

" I write to you from the burning tank... ")))))))

matasova
07.06.2005, 15:04
)))

aaaaa
08.06.2005, 21:42
It I so am simple... That the topic far downwards did not leave)))

Denis, the sun, you where?

Valser
10.06.2005, 22:08
Kind night.

For :, ah

Gorevala in melancholy Nastasja,

Poured over itself tears,

posryvala all pokryvala-

Why in her these passions?

(A song any)

Salam, my Pleasure. Well all has managed at You, Nastjusha, and thanks God. And that that You in yourself yesterday have come, I yesterday also have noticed. The status on Yours a place, I once again peresdal. By the way, not be such obtimistichnoj on bill Sokolinki. My friend, that at whom turbospid. He tubikom on Sokolinke also was ill, has laid down there with pozrenim on pnevmaniju, and in chamber with it or him tubik laid, and nobody knew. Here so, Nastyona (the God you mine as me Your name to like), and you speak Sokolinka. Aska it is not necessary to me-not I wish to sit in the whole days at the screen. And on the bill of group, well You give mother, have found too a place for romantic appointments. If serezno-where it? What is it? and chyo to me there to do or make? And holidays has well noted, then here... The Second as clever Masha, has gone to the (she sterv and has not returned) well the child there to congratulate all business or affairs, and she roofing felts has been offended roofing felts still that I have not understood, even the child to me have not shown, the bosh kakue has told or said, he sleeps there or all walks also. In general has quarrelled with her. Experienced then strongly, thumped even (particularly) .ladno that there. Well to all like has responded, even to be cried was in time.

..: You me, severe You, not are not a pity absolutely superlady from the longest topa?

For :? Here even sportsmenka my dream has come, izveni.

For : I fobom that would be, and to Leningrad as will be finished can and I shall go, but in the summer and not for gimnastkami ihnemi, now they to me why the hell?

For :.

kupol05
11.06.2005, 00:08
Denis, give the soap... I those have prepared for a surprise)))

perel
12.06.2005, 17:36
I do not like surprises, Nastasja.

Weer2
15.06.2005, 00:24
Well as you want, I then to sleep have gone.

agika
17.06.2005, 00:25
Well while

lol
19.06.2005, 08:15
Here also have talked... And I waited for you here. Give soap quickly-quickly or quickly-is fast or I shall take offence. It is blackmail!

dimasok
21.06.2005, 15:21
You chyo nespish? Well- vividly in a bed. I with blackmailers and terrorists of negotiations do not conduct.

ayvazyan
21.06.2005, 17:38
Means so... I shall not sleep In general while the imejl you will not give. Here so.