PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At a life began to look in another way!

Pilgrim
14.03.2005, 11:39
One and a half month ago there was a casual communication or connection, in three weeks there were different signs, has handed over on veneru - all purely or cleanly. Has now handed over on antibodies and PTSR, while "-". The phobia has passed or has taken place, but was awful in current of two weeks. Now I wait for a following step for delivery of analyses (in a month).

For that time while fobil, has changed really outlooks on life, has understood, that on- reproached the wife, too seriously concerned to career, did not appreciate every day. And here now I look at the world, on people and I understand as fine to live. And main - something to do or make for the good of not only for itself! Really, people start to appreciate only when feel, that lose it! Yes in the theory all of us it we understand, yet will not concern or touch.

People live and enjoy: the sun, a palate, the autumn foliage, the liked person, parents!

John11
28.05.2005, 00:59
hm.. Well and it is done or made.. It or this do not forget:)

Tatyana R
12.07.2005, 17:56
Only when with you proizhodit a vitally-dangerous situation, proizhodit the vitally-important reassessment of values!

Barabashka
07.08.2005, 02:11
xorosho, jesli nadolgo...

08.08.2005, 02:56
It would be desirable to believe...

sab
10.08.2005, 12:04
In a crisis situation there is a reassessment of values and for a long time, not in the sense that will skip and be pleased to all as the idiot. A mentality already another..

olga iak.
11.08.2005, 01:28
On mine for that also there are all these vital troubles, falling, failures, losses that we had an opportunity to develop, and also chance to think of a reality us surrounding and to understand, that actually to ourselves occurs or happens and in general it is one big lesson... The pancake and autumn really beautiful is time))))