PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help is necessary

leming
11.02.2005, 15:01
Except for well-known models of a condom exist also complex or difficult, intended for protection not only a sexual member, but also a pubis, a perineum, beder (for exception of transfer of a lousiness and a scabies). It, for example, rubber shorts with the condom fixed into them or a piece thin lateksnoj Membranula or film covering a stomach or belly and femurs, with an aperture for a condom. These models widely are not issued, though use the certain demand.

PEOPLE, HELP or ASSIST, NOBODY KNOWS WHERE IT TO BUY or PURCHASE?????????? (in a drugstore saw to time)

suann
08.03.2005, 14:35
The best agent from the illnesses or diseases passed sexual by is a full castration.

Kind Fairy
04.04.2005, 01:32
Correct,

And you in a drugstore asked?

To ask it is necessary! Instead of to wait, that on a show-window all to you will lay out.

a345345a
11.05.2005, 09:57
On these questions, main spets - Gendonist;-)

Larissa With.
12.05.2005, 08:29
The loony.

Anastaija
29.06.2005, 00:01
Somebody,

Who?:-)

krilony
10.07.2005, 22:24
Correct. Whether I do not know seriously he writes, most likely was not present. But it is full delirium.

Vafa
20.07.2005, 17:05
Amusing children or guys fly at times....))) Here I esteem on a path and I shall rush off on the affairs with och good mood much posmejavshis!! Is, for example, rubber shorts with the condom fixed into them ---

))))))))))))))))) Correct! Successful search! Who searches that always will find!!!

WorkStudio
25.07.2005, 21:11
Somebody,

Not seriously in this topic I write, and here Correct, I am afraid that seriously...

Basically it is possible to advise OZK and the complete set him. Protection, but it is better, as it was already spoken, oskopitsja is reliably and will considerably relieve from IPPP.

nejroonkolog
27.07.2005, 19:47
I have read through it on one site about ZPPP, not I have thought up it, but when moshenka it is closed by rubber, it very much even is good (a lues, shankr, and a HIV, if on moshenke microtraumas). If know where to buy or purchase, tell or say, do not know, there is nothing to neigh!!!!!!!

Marusik
30.07.2005, 06:13
I have presented myself this business, I roll...))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))) it is possible to make a hole in cowards, and a condom to put on)))))

And in general rummage around sex-shops (he-, off-, end he strits, end in press...) you will find, you will tell or say where, I such for February, 14th shall present the)))))))))

And still you know, there are such ridiculous condoms with zverjushkami on a head - dream zoofila if with mice to buy or purchase, will frighten off not only vshej pubic, but also especially chujstvitelnyh young women))))))))

ksyphoriya
10.08.2005, 01:50
You too read?

Vlas
10.08.2005, 14:44
In old times, speak, at the hussar syphilitic shankr quite often found on a back as they adored to roll on itself nude maidens in public houses. So a diving suit the optimal.

And if serezno-the share of sensible reason in a choice of the partner will save to you a heap of money and nerves.