PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE LIFE ONLY HAS BEGUN

Milena
07.03.2005, 18:49
To me I SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW 15 YEARS THAT to me TO DO or MAKE In JANUARY 2004 we With FRIENDS HAVE caused or called PRASTITUTOK And NOW In JANUARY 2005 UMENJA APPEAR KAKIETO STRANYE SEMPTOMY the PAIN AT GLATANII HERPES ON LABIUMS, the NECK, ON BRACHIUM KAKOETO PITNO In the form of SINIKA, BAD JOB ABILITY TERRIBLY HURTS, I HERE READ In ONE IS to THOSE THAT SIGNS CAN not projavljatsja AFTER 6 MONTHS BUT VOBSHCHE ALREADY At me proshol EXACTLY YEAR BUT HERE In WHAT PROBLEM RANSHE I SIMPLY KNEW WHAT SEMPTOMOV And ON IT or THIS DID NOT REFLECT BUT NOW to me TERRIBLY VDRUK At me RANSHE were KAKIETO SIGNS And I IT or HIM am simple PRIDOVAL ATTENTION TELL or SAY PLEASE WHO CHYO KNOWS

katijonas
26.05.2005, 15:52
Daaaa.... With spelling at you it is rather bad, and here with preservation is even worse. Mum and the daddy spoke, what to you to be protected it is necessary, or you were protected?

The boy, most likely at you usual cold... And read what it is not necessary to you less.

In you to study it is necessary, instead of with prostitutes to play about)

Valer
30.06.2005, 01:03
Do not experience. By that that you speak it not a HIV. Too late. Just in case you can hand over the analysis. In a year he is absolutely authentic. Also do not go more to prostitutes, unless you to yourself cannot find the normal girl?

Elllka
17.07.2005, 15:59
As I hear and I write.

HIV on signs to not define or determine. It is necessary to hand over analysis IFA, and for this purpose it is necessary to descend or go in AIDS-center. On such term the analysis will be absolutely authentic.

Egor @@
26.07.2005, 21:35
Do not experience. By that that you speak it not a HIV. Too late. Just in case you can hand over the analysis. In a year he is absolutely authentic. Also do not go more to prostitutes, unless you to yourself cannot find the normal girl?

05.08.2005, 17:21
Oh, the pancake, same two times has sent.

Kashapova Diljara
07.08.2005, 19:42
prpchyr

naida
09.08.2005, 20:54
My God... 15 years... Prostitutes... Did not consider or count itself monashkoj or moralistkoj, but something to me not on itself from it or this... nda... starejus, it is obvious)

flora
10.08.2005, 13:06
Fast

It for persuasiveness. Can, that to the young man and will stick. To understand that it it is possible, the instinct has worked, and now so it dosupno, and experience well nikagogo...