PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am afraid!

Vika
07.06.2005, 04:55
In the winter has met the class guy! Even has again believed in love! Where that in the beginning of June we have overslept! So it has turned out that without condoms as in them at it or him nothing turned out! For the morning he to me has told sentimental history about that that where that five years ago when received the identity card, has handed over the analysis, the analysis has appeared positive! And its or his sister to him has told or said that from the first can show not correctly! As he said he on it has hammered and did not address anywhere more! vprintsepe it is physically healthy! Speaks that any simptomomv! I very much am afraid to catch... Wished to hand over the analysis but still more few time!

You could not prompt, if five years ago it or he had a positive take, thus he still was the virgin! It or he could have for this time what that attributes of illness or disease! If yes, what?

Grishunja
30.07.2005, 13:31
Olga if hardly to wait, hand over PTSR. This analysis has high enough reliability in 3 weeks after contact. You will receive "-", poduspokoishsja, it will be much easier to wait still couple of months to hand over IFA and finally to be convinced, that all OK. And in general, not all so is bad. Certainly, at not protected sex with -positive the risk is, but not too he and is high. Especially, if at your partner really asymptomatic stage hardly at it or him very high virus load, and from it or this depends also a degree zaraznosti.

More shortly - check up necessarily, but remember, that chances, that you have not caught, are quite real and even are high enough.

Success.

anya
02.08.2005, 05:18
Yes, Olga, one more moment. If contact was in the beginning of June has passed or has taken place not too not enough time for usual test or dough IFA. It is better, if you will hand over on modern the test-system then result on term 2 months will have rather high reliability. To define or determine, whether put analyses on modern system or on become outdated or out-of-date, it is possible, having asked, whether the system only defines or determines antibodies or antibodies and antigens. The combined systems an antigen-antibody are more sensitive on early terms.

leonid
10.08.2005, 10:35
Really could in general still or even nothing notice, i.e. what that attributes VICHa to write off or copy on simple colds, etc.