PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I here have risen in the morning

Lastka
07.03.2005, 18:42
I here have risen in the morning in the middle of October and have thought, I shall go ka still time I shall make PTSR in antivich yes at the same time IFA, the blessing has passed or has taken place 2 months. As though, who that allocated or removed .probka on Highway of enthusiasts, 2 times prehal past pavorota but street Juice. Mountains/though one month ago already/was, and the most important I think nafig it is necessary to hand over, like calmness has come or stepped. Well time has arrived I shall go. I speak me on Antibodies and ptsr, and honey. The brother, such joyfully speaks, it is good through 2 mes PTSR precisely will show, from you 400 roubles. And HERE I HAVE OVERLOOKED WHERE the DOCTOR HAS taken the SYRINGE From the PACKAGE OR FROM the TABLE. Most intirestnoe, that have merged a blood in one test tube both for antibodies and for ptsr. I have warned the aunt, that the analysis 2. And she has told or said we shall understand. WHO CAN REMEMBERS MEHANNIKU CAPTURES AFTER she MERGES the BLOOD WHERE PUTS the USED SYRINGE .i STILL ON HOW MUCH is informative ifa in 2 months.

Cats
29.04.2005, 14:51
From the checked up sources to me have informed, that a blood from all take one shpritsom...

Bogdann
06.05.2005, 05:41
Nastya, zachem cheloveka pugaesh)) U nego i tak krysha uge syehala))

navi
29.06.2005, 16:15
GRAFit, be not lazy.

naprjagis.

Read FAQ.

Here even already have laid out.

> And HERE I HAVE OVERLOOKED WHERE the DOCTOR HAS taken the SYRINGE> From the PACKAGE OR FROM the TABLE

All taki is the presents foby.

IMHO: Is something not healthy, without the basis or priuvelichennoe.

But do not hurry to hang up a shortcut foba on the person.

Interestingly that I too fobil in such situation, but up to a forum it vrjadli doshshlo. And if also it is has reached or is cunning up to ogranichiloss neskolkimi posts, as at the majority such fobov.

Sometimes I think that I clever and all I understand.

But I so often make mistakes or errors...

Vyacheslav-39
01.07.2005, 18:42
I there handed over, there take from packages, it is natural =).

rozi06
14.07.2005, 22:17
I already here a postooze somehow... At me too most was in scientific research institute of the Immunology where I on VEB surrendered... She has taken a syringe, and there a blood from the previous patient ostalalas and same shpritsom has taken from me a blood. I as recollect, me stremno till now.... Though I next day there have arrived and have asked why you two times use a syringe... They to me have responded, that to you, the young man to other doctor it is necessary. (i.e. to psihiatoru). In a syringe elastic was red color - here otgdaka, but on a background of a phobia at me till now sensation such, that there the blood was... The Pancake... Very similar, to recollect it would not be desirable even. Brrr....

vitalik
16.07.2005, 04:55
Listen, and where it Read FAQ. I am not lazy. Huge human thanks

The cardiologist
28.07.2005, 15:49
See in the same topic for example.

Sm.statju " How to be ill with one experiences ".

Also do not experience. Vrjadli in spets.bolnitse (as I have understood, I not from Moscow) can suppose a criminal negligence.

IFA 3 months.

gagara
05.08.2005, 06:08
IFA 2 mes after that otr

DDR
10.08.2005, 05:49
Listen, you about what here speak, so you are infected or not GRAFit?