PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please

omar
03.10.2004, 20:59
Good afternoon!

Excuse, if has in vain disturbed. One month ago I had an oral contact to the girl, for the first time, thus in rotja to her has not terminated. In this connection such question - whether is probability, that I could pick up any infection and whether there is verojatonost infections AIDS-th in this case. About one today at myself I did not observe any by-effects, simply suddenly have overcome trouble - can then it is necessary to go and hand over analyses. If it is not necessary, can prompt where better to address, where this procedure not such dear or expensive and where more less normal attitude or relation to the patient.

Nnette
22.03.2005, 00:52
AIDS to catch it is impossible. It is possible to catch a HIV which causes AIDS. You could not catch it or him! But could catch a herpes, a lues, a hepatitis In, the chlamydia, VPCH, etc. If unusual is not present anything, could and carry by, though if there is such mistrust you can hand over analyses. On a HIV you can not hand over.

Liane
18.04.2005, 05:25
And where it is possible to hand over analyses - it is impossible more in detail?

imported_
06.08.2005, 12:42
It depends on that, where do you live. If in Moscow then I hardly shall help or assist, but you can wait, while you will be not not prompted by muscovites or rummage in archive of a forum - similar places there are quite often mentioned.

mama Anya
09.08.2005, 20:43
Yes, write a place of dwelling)