PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Boringly!!!!

Mary1804
02.10.2004, 11:31
As that became boring here!! foby appear.. Without all of you taki it is boring!! otmorozte that nibud pleasant!!!

Thanks in advance!! And vsemh to you of the blessings and health!!!)))

Natalia Avdeev
28.11.2004, 02:14
Today heard:

New chupa-?O?! Now it or he should not be sucked... He!

;-D

copt
12.12.2004, 03:04
Yes, that is boring, I still yesterday wished to write it.

Well I can problemok throw to you pair svoih.glupyh.iz private life.

OLS
04.02.2005, 01:01
You certainly not fob!! You the for a long time already)))) give, cheerful?? Or how??

And it is better without problems... I why that last time.... In good the mood always tries to be!!!

That and all of you I wish!!!

That
17.02.2005, 07:36
Yes I in general always in cheerful mood. Though here one week ago have impaired a little thoroughly. Already to pair or steam teardrops has dropped out of eyes.

My problems?

Yes all the same... Cheerful or not is how to look or see. Uncomfortable personal zhizn.odna a greater or big continuous problem. And with dr the parties or sides - send everything, for dver.mne and so it is excellent or different. But with energiticheskim crisis it is necessary to something to do or make. Already practically every day trainings.... uff

tgould
18.04.2005, 16:29
Ali again

At me unfortunately trainings are not present.. And so.. Similar...))

But anything Ali.. Be not upset.. It will be still simple super at you!!!)) I wish good luck and health!!

The daughter has laid all!!

imported_ M
08.05.2005, 12:25
As I already wrote - the plan of conquest of the world begins on June, 25th. 26 - solving or deciding day.

If all will be ok - that my problem will be solved on 100 %. It for sure.

Fie-fie-fie.

And me today in restaurant have invited 2 different muzhika.no any another is not interesting. By the way, for men. Wish to pay the woman a compliment-tell: oh, as you have strongly grown thin... vah vah vah.

One dude sees me in the same weight constantly, but only and speaks. Type that to itself to arrange. The fool, I am not conducted on such pieces...

rel
09.05.2005, 22:09
Ali again

ha ha ha))))))))))))))))))))))) 0

And tfu-fie-fie for your day)))

Kholodosha
05.06.2005, 02:28
Ali again

By the way, and you of that in a chat do not appear?? There prikolno happens)))

Dolce Vita
23.06.2005, 17:05
And here still news. But already old. I have protected the diploma. 4 years of training and all. The extremity or end. Soon final. All business or affairs. But on a background of my meek or unrequited love - my diploma was to me on a side.

davka
12.07.2005, 01:02
You it!! The main thing that not to the on a side!! Spit upon all and on all... And on the diploma I congratulate!!!!

02.08.2005, 11:09
Yes has spat already... But here at me a dry trees any so not with such and relish has spat.

In a pancake, girlfriends call, Cocainum search... Too an important issue.

I by the way as subtracted or deducted, that Cocainum influence a progression vich and as in some wheels, and before them upotrebljalal, add Cocainum, I have ceased to use them. Has passed exclusively on alkashku. Soon to water I shall pass.

In as! And you speak a HIV! He can to me a life has rescueed or saved, whether and that is not enough che still zahavala!

sveta M
05.08.2005, 12:56
Yes, someone fobit there at itself who on parachutes who to die has gone to the komorku...

Really boringly somehow.

allerg
09.08.2005, 09:10
Also do not speak.. And the chat has ceased to work!!!

Yuriy
09.08.2005, 20:43
And I in itself never was. To me here as a chat.

I here isolation ward look on eurosport.

I study, that I was not offended by employers in the future.