PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! Respond, please

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Bino
07.10.2004, 15:31
All greetings! I seldom write, I read is more often. When the help was necessary addressed immediately to Seamen. But, as I see, he has left or abandoned a forum. It correctly and well (though to me without it or him it became somehow lonely). And a question my such: the risk at me was (2 not protected contacts (tears prezervatiav both of time) + some oral contacts. There were also signs different (a few or a little;little bit eruptions, there is some temperature, tongue, lymphonoduses, vobshchem as it is usual). Last analysis is handed over in 88 days after risk - negatively. But the matter is that I for some reason have not calmed down at all. How much or As far as I know, reliability by 3 months - 95 %. All seems to me, and suddenly I in these or it of 5 %. What to do or make? How to learn or find out normal from me imunitet or weakened or easied? Than the person should hurt or be ill;be sick to draw a conclusion, what at it or him is obviously weakened or easied imunitet? Here at me the herpes often are an attribute of delicacy imuniteta?

And more, advise to wait, please, to me 6- months or to hand over every month. The matter is that me it is direct and pulls to hand over the analysis. After delivery passes or takes place 2-3 weeks and I on new wish to go to hand over, to me it seems " Suddenly for these or it 3 weeks already to something have occured or happened " Here and I am now was insolent or keep now from last forces to not go. Has passed or has taken place that only 20 days from the last. It is very difficult to wait!

Lenor
19.10.2004, 12:22
Greetings,

To hand over it is necessary in six months, and not earlier! Each analysis gives only superfluous stress: all the same, the minus received before a total elapsed time, will not calm you. Frequent displays of herpes can be an attribute of the weakened or easied immunity, however, among these or it of 95 % of people with the weakened or easied immunity not less, than among negative. It not a parameter.

Alain And
29.10.2004, 05:28
Has forgotten to add, that contact to a semen in one case was not, that is my risk decreases likely a little...

19.11.2004, 22:13
And I here with Fr do not agree.... On me it is better to hand over the analysis and to hammer still even on couple of weeks, than fobit and fobit... I handed over each 2 weeks is and helped or assisted me a roof on a place to hold, and on another otorvolo on 8. Alain if you can not suffer or bear go and sdejsja, you will receive the next minus and you will calm down.... And in occasion of hit in 5 % so here everyone FOB about it or this thinks, and I not exception... So calm down..... If - in 3 mes and in 6 will be-.

Contour
25.11.2004, 17:44
It absolutely agree with the Racer. Delivery of analyses too calmed or abirritated me. Few times in general handed over with an interval in a week.

Alena, absence of contacts to a semen strongly is valid reduces risk of a becoming infected. The truth a virus soderzhitsja and in predeakuljatsionnyh vydelenijah, but concentration is less in times.

If through 3 at you "-" it will be very improbable that "+". Personally at me "calmness" has started to appear approximately by 4 month, and the roof has started to rise on the sly on a place.

All at you will be good.

Personally I have made in 3 mes at once PTSR and IFA, and itself umozakljuchil: if the virus is, and antibodies still are not present (IFA "-"), means will show "+" PTSR and if both is means "-".

xelga
07.12.2004, 16:50
alena

You can surrender, you can not surrender, all the same already 95 % for that that you a minus. As a rule in these or it of 5 % get narcomaniacs at whom the immune system is killed at all. A symptomatology in general about what does not speak, it displays of strong stress can be simple, including.

Natallia
23.12.2004, 20:13
Alain:

Anything new has not told or said. At all was too most. The risk tiny, the analysis is authentic. Anybody here, having received "-" in 3 months, has not received "+" then. Bent for to constant delivery of analyses was almost at everything if calms or abirritates, hand over, but look, from an anemia do not die. Actually it is time to calm down. The delay of development or manufacture of antibodies till 6 months happens usually at narkozavisimyh people. So, my opinion, you can hand over in a month for full calm. If in 4 months anything is not present, the fig and will not be. Usually, the analysis becomes positive earlier 3 mesjaev.

_
06.01.2005, 08:25
Alain,

I here too in three months have surrendered and have received a minus. Though I assure signs were simply zhutchajshie (there was almost all), to me never was so badly. Certainly, the stress has played here not last role. Americans in general write, that after 3 months to surrender immeet sense only to people having high risk of infection - and that, most likely to be convinced, that the analysis in 3 months was not false-negative.

And in general I fine understand you. I have been assured or confident for 100 percent or interests that is sick when handed over the analysis and I experience till now, if fairly as 100 protsentoj the reasons of my malaise it is not revealed. There is something, but whether there was it it, will not tell or say any more... And on an empty place such "valiant" diseases do not happen.

I shall surrender in 6 months after contact.

Here at all all on a miscellaneous, I here cannot so simply to dare to hand over once again the analysis - for me very strong stress.

Lilu
19.01.2005, 07:01
Somebody

-th strange approach to stress.

2-3 hours of expectation of result or 2-3 months of infinite experiences.

Volkova JUlja
31.01.2005, 01:01
Yes, Lisss, here and so.

I cannot dare to hand over once again and all here. Terribly. Fairly if to tell or say - all the same I think, that "+" I shall receive, but has somehow learned to not think of it or this from time to time. To itself has almost come. I almost foblju now, sometimes only roll, but it, as a rule, when I feel unimportantly. I am afraid, that again all this hren will begin.

It is interesting, that after this illness or disease I somehow cannot smoke, me begins toshnit. Not always, and from time to time. Sometimes it would be desirable postojat to smoke, the first normally you smoke, and the second even you can not light - at once toshnit begins. Was not such earlier.

Very much certainly it would be desirable to believe, what is it was VEB... But my therapist speaks, that 4 % of monocytes at the moment of OS are not enough. But, figs knows, atypical something can at me was...

So do not think, that I sit I shiver here. No. It not so. Simply rolls from time to time.

eagle
05.02.2005, 19:23
Somebody

Yes I also do not think so. Surrender receive the minus and return by a normal life. And on the bill of smoking and a nausea, it is more on pregnancy brushes away. To surrender on it did not try or taste?))))))

Malvina
14.02.2005, 08:02
The atypical pneumonia can?

= =
21.02.2005, 01:05
Or? http: // www.vakcinacia.ru //03/0314.htm :-E

Cloud
05.03.2005, 02:43
All many thanks for answers! Really often to hand over the analysis both well and badly simultaneously. It is bad, because you subject yourself to terrible stress. It is good, because it becomes much easier after the next negative result. But at me the problem not in handing over the analysis, and, even, not in waiting the result (though it certainly very difficultly). I cannot learn or find out result. Earlier the girl-friend learned or found out from me, and now she has left also I do not know to itself to address. The matter is that at me the original panic, phobia of a recognition of results has developed. In total I handed over 5 times within 3 months (in 12 days, 40 days, 52 days, 68 days and, at last, in 88 days.) And so for the first time I was not afraid absolutely, t. To. Precisely knew, that will be '-'. In fact 12 days it still are not enough. And 2-nd and 3-rd analysis were gave to me much more difficultly: I handed over a blood, paid money for promptness and by a dinner should call to learn or find out results. I can not describe words, that I tested holding a telephone tube and dialing the number of AIDS-center: it and palpitation, both hotly and coldly simultaneously, and the nausea drives and in opinion of darkens. Arms or hand shivered so, that I hardly dialed the number. And, certainly, the moment when the doctor searches for your result is awfully. Then there has arrived my best girlfriend, I have given vent to her to soul and she already learned or found out other results. I very much understand Somebody which wrote, that he cried, when its or his familiar little girl went behind result, I too sobed in the street after delivery: And now the girl-friend is not present series, and I directly do not know what to do or make:

And more one: to me now it is for some reason even more terrible, than earlier. I too read a question with $$$ which so was amazed or struck with Somebody, well where at the guy in 3 months was '-', and in 4 months ' + '. Terribly!!! Very much I wish to hand over in 4 months (I know, that if very well it very much will calm me and to allow to wait further not dying from pavor), but I do not know as to take away result. Advise something!

Xenia Igorevna
15.03.2005, 12:49
Well want I for you I learn or I find out))

Lesjanja
17.03.2005, 02:28
If you want write in asku nomerok analyses I learn or find out also to you I shall send....... And about that guy in an Internet much everyone make a fool... And I here shall write to you in 6 mes-, and in 6 +... You Will believe? I also simtomov shall attribute a heap.... 3 mes term which is recommended by doctors. 4 mes the World association of public health services recommends... Here it or he;they also should be believed...

riba
28.03.2005, 13:10
Alain,

I shall write about myself as I know, that it is necessary for me to receive the analysis. For me it is important, that series with me were person really close to me who would help or assist me to calm down and spend even some days with me in case of a trouble. To remain on edine with plus very heavy.

I have personally decided to borrow or occupy after NG these or it;this. I shall begin year with result. And in December I want peresdat nekotoryn the general or common analyses - for dynamics or changes of illness or disease. From them something can be visible...

Actually - it is not clear, why 3, and then 6. In tojzhe to America, for example, already for a long time practise therapy at a stage of an acute stage as at her immunke the strongest blow is striked. Treatment which allows to save immunku then therapy, as a rule, stops is spent. At us it or this do not practise in general in my opinion...

Yurii
01.04.2005, 16:39
Lisss? The racer, thanks big for the offer! To me such output or exit did not come to a head yet! Only here to learn or find out it is necessary on long-distance for you, t. To. I live in the north, is obvious not in one city with you. Really, you could learn or find out my result and then somehow to inform me. Only here a difficulty all that I knowing whence can receive bad news, I shall meaningly avoid it or this. I and the girlfriend avoided, when knew, that she already knows my result. It was necessary to her, as in a detective to track down me and to inform me all unexpectedly. I understand, that my problem easier kindergarten any, and I understand all nonsense of the developed position, but I can not do or make anything. I do not know, it is necessary to think still, something can and I shall think up, and can you will think up!

Somebody, priurachivat a campaign on the analysis by any holiday is a rare or an infrequent feature which is inherent also in me too: I handed over 68 days one day prior to wedding, and 4 months at me will be in birthday of the husband! Me for some reason pulls to hand over before a holiday, probably, because at reception "-" this holiday can be celebrated humanly! To NG I will have 5 months! Too I shall go to hand over.

Olga Kr.
14.04.2005, 02:34
Alain if that write, I shall inform on intercity to me not difficultly, but from 9-00 till across Moscow

basilura
23.04.2005, 09:57
The racer, thanks! I Am going to to go on the analysis to next Thursday. First all the same I shall try to overcome the pavor (it even interestingly) but if it will not turn out I shall contact you, OK?

ZHanysh
30.04.2005, 21:45
Well write in Asku 158322841....... Either in a forum directly or on suharok@mail.ru..... Do not panic....... All will be good:-)

04.05.2005, 05:06
alena, at you classical spidofobija in the most obviously expressed clinical displays

To you have already explained, that there is at you nothing!

The analysis in 3 months - "minus", risk scanty, well still it is necessary to you? PTSR in your term is already less authentic, than IFA. You can in 4 surrender month once again for calm of soul and to receive next "minus". And after that precisely stop to take for a ride first of all to itself. All the same how much do not search for a HIV there where it or him is not present, so it or him and will not find, though in 3 years anliz hand over! By 3-rd months IFA it is authentic not on 95 %, and on 97-98 %. You in any way cannot enter Into the remained 2-3 %. Prepare for itself as a good gift to the husband at date of the Birth is better, instead of in nonsenses be engaged.

And in general believe Simenu, he the good person.

GG
10.05.2005, 23:02
Simen, I tja at once have learned or have found out on muzzles. It is glad again occurrings!!!!! And in general that you nik have changed? Here the phobia has finished... You even on the contrary to write became..... Simtom, by the way..... Urgently of the analysis - soskob goloknogo a brain I Joke... And, ktati, you began to resemble on local ZORRO...... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vaal
11.05.2005, 20:32
Everything, is absolute everything, without exception, bad on a head)))). All should be treated in durke:-Q

NataP
15.05.2005, 06:29
Here simply by honey it is smeared))) Well sugar kalachem from here you will entice nobody. Directly we grow here, roots it is started up))) Who completely niki changes, who on the contrary overturns them))), but the main thing, after noisy leaving or care under fanfares quietly to come crawling here and though eye sight to look: and what is it tuta it is done or made...

No, well I understand any forum on interests: motorists there or flower growers) Well or to discuss politics))) But here that???)))) Itself I am surprised)))