PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to consult!!!!!!

Irinas
08.06.2005, 22:02
I have learned or have found out, that zrazhen. Tiper I sit I miss one. In a head any ideas climb on the bill of the future. Simply I live one in an apartment and there is nobody is not present series ktoby has supported or maintained. Advise what to do or make??????????

sasha542
19.06.2005, 02:39
Who nibud knows about a medicine and how to find it or him????

Alex MM
19.06.2005, 20:46
Keep all not so terribly as you seem now it will understand later..... The main desire to live..... To you always will help or assist.. You not one also should know it...... You will learn to like a life even more and simply to live on another....... Very well the main thing to believe it is not lethal

Elena_Rijova
27.06.2005, 20:15
I too sometimes go mad, yesterday went on the Falcon hill, all the night long could not fall asleep, though before it or this night did not sleep. Too I sit one, without an Internet and phone would get on a wall... Do not despond (ridiculously sounds I understand), allow to miss together...

P.S. Though at times hrenovato you are right, so hrenovato, especially when realize loneliness...

zula
30.06.2005, 17:51
Thanks Kot that has supported or maintained!!!!! We each other understand, so it seems to me. When I leave on mountain Sokolovuju at me there are same feelings!!!!

Allow to be friends, you not against if that?????

longer
18.07.2005, 10:05
Yes, this hill on nerves operates or works, prikolnaja vysotochka, and?.....

And if that I not against to be friends it is necessary, without to be friends it is impossible, to be friends it important, and that from a hill absolutely we shall roll down or we shall slide... Write on box Kot655@yandex.ru, aski is not present, unfortunately, I do not play about

AI
18.07.2005, 18:48
Boys, and you of girls to be friends do not take? If take aska 295569775 Knock as to be spoken.

The sniper
22.07.2005, 11:03
Boys, and you of girls to be friends do not take? If take aska 295569775 Knock as to be spoken.

Greetings, -7, I on aske did not communicate yet as podkljuchjatsja I do not know... Help or Assist me!!!!

My mail cjalex1980@yandex.ru

olesya
25.07.2005, 00:59
Here you see also he too does not know.

06.08.2005, 14:53
[QUOTE]

We take!!! Write on adress: cjalex1980@yandex.ru

Rhythm
06.08.2005, 17:33
I too wish to be friends of you! It is possible?

Serg
08.08.2005, 07:10
The forum nakonetsto starts to please an eye everyone wish to be friends but aleks (you have not written what is your name budesh aleksom) virtual dialogue all the same does not give such dialogue as in real under my forecasts in the near future like vichivyh parties like it is not planned (can and I am mistaken certainly) but at least I know precisely come on grupu there it is possible with many will meet if on grupe (tembolee first time) budesh chustvovat themselves not dexterously that after grupy children or guys of the little girl are going to usually in cafe and there already behind a mug of beer or still that nibut chustvuesh themselves raskrepashchenej so give or allow bratuh dare and so do not drive all in porjade will be time treats not all at once

Sanches
09.08.2005, 01:21
Endreo, tozh it is time to you to throw out the organism on group-th I shall go probably.

anufriy
09.08.2005, 04:26
And where and when pass or take place groups? I never was.