PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question.....

fancy
08.03.2005, 09:11
Such question: there is in 11 class an inspection (I do not remember how is called) as a result of which key parameters or as there them to name, person are written. We shall admit or allow, immunity - 150 or a cancer - 0, etc. And so there it has been written Vich - 0 (the type, is not present). Whether It is possible to trust this inspection? On the analysis took a feces, urine, a blood. Whether it is enough of it or this?

DN2003
07.06.2005, 20:10
You should learn or find out it in an out-patient department, where prvoodili inspection. Whether analyses that there is written were really spent, or it is simply universal form.

08.08.2005, 07:51
Pancake, it would be desirable to believe)

dorika
08.08.2005, 14:56
And who you, if not spidofob?

Forget. There is at you nothing.

Spilantra
09.08.2005, 02:38
Has recollected, by the way, as inspection was called: ASPON. At me, to tell the truth, and occasions to be afraid is not present: any sexual kontakov, and not the narcomaniac I, simply once have stumbled and was strongly enough scratched in an another's bathroom (stayed with friends within a month), and so their younger sonny (15 years) has not caused or called trust in me (most likely, nark), well here and I am afraid now.... Do not find or consider SPIDofobom...