PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Olga To
22.01.2005, 12:06
All greetings!

With all last holidays!!!

I, as me someone have named, the girl disturbing, here has decided to descend or go tomorrow to hand over IFA, to check up the PTSR the analysis. Has passed or has taken place (tomorrow just) exactly 2 months how think, sense to go to surrender is?

Ale, ajda with me - we shall try to dispell doubts...

lenchik
24.01.2005, 08:15
I t t do not know, but to mine as I have drawn a conclusion. If tt good, t t tt, much before 3 months. If at t tt chorus, about I think chance of a mistake or an error it is small. t on myself I know, cho on t not uspokoeshsja mes 4 t t .u me already 5 mes t I want t t. Tt WHAT the BEST t In Moscow t t

boss-ju
29.01.2005, 16:54
Anja,

The sense is basically for self-complacency though, for example, in state of Massachusetts IFA (and can put and on 2-nd or even 1-st generation the test-systems) is considered the same authentic already in 6 (!) weeks, and in state Nju York - in 4-6 weeks! It doctors in departments of public health services of these staffs or states, and at all fools, and on the basis of quite scientific data that the majority infected serokonvertirujut up to 6- weeks also consider or count. In Norway too 3 monthly period of a window wish to reconsider twice to reduce, the truth they standardly use the test-system of 4-th generation ag/aO. Voobshchem all goes to that with perfection the test-systems and accumulation of statistics, official term of reliability IFA of the test or dough, was or former in the beginning year, then 6 months, now 3 months, shortly will be reduced still. However all world nevertheless considers or counts, that in small percent or interest there are cases of later, than 6 weeks serokonversii, 3 monthly term with a stock therefore is chosen.

Voobshchem IFA hand over, if it will calm, but it is better on the test-system of 4-th generation. So it will be even more reliable. Though the general or common reference all the same remains constant: IFA the test is considered authentic in 3 and more months.

The minus at you there will be...)))

Stefka
04.02.2005, 07:01
Anka..... Anka... You all in creative search... Well want I with you I descend or go?

Konstantin
17.02.2005, 16:36
The racer,

She in Peter.

GRAFit,

Like in scientific research institute Epidemiologii.

ferd
24.02.2005, 07:02
Oh prostiti Anja, I in Moscow, absolutely brains on bekren after holidays

sd000701
25.02.2005, 09:06
Yes, it is a pity,

It would be desirable, that somebody has supported or maintained...

I have almost calmed down, but it is all the same terrible....

Good, 2 months are indicative, probably!

Z-Love
01.03.2005, 06:40
In general, in my opinion, delivery of the analysis in 2 months - absolutely senseless employment or occupation. And after negative PTSR senseless doubly. If antibodies were not developed or produced, any test-system IFA cannot find out any generation of a HIV. The standard term recommended by all doctors of all world - 3 months. I do not know, how there in Staffs or States and Norway but if you live in Russia, that, my opinion to hand over it is necessary on the efflux or expiration of 3 months. And after that already to hand over nothing, it is quite enough 3-month's analysis, especially at presence negative PTSR.

In 2 months it is necessary to hand over the analysis only in the event that it will a little calm you. Really at many in 2 months of an antibody are already developed or produced, but I have heard many histories when in 2 months there was a minus, then plus. I do not frighten. I consider or count, that if has been handed over PTSR after it or him it is already possible to not be soared, and for a 100 percent guarantee to hand over the analysis in 3 months. Every week veins to prick senselessly. Itself through it has passed or has taken place, calms or abirritates on a floor of day, it is no more.

angara
02.03.2005, 06:45
Anja,

If will calm - that hand over. It not on a floor of day, and per day - nedelku))). Though with negative PTSRom certainly so to worry any more does not follow. Believe to people the past through it. The result of the test or dough will not change, but is possible or probable in "arsenal" there will be still a test for antibodies in not the most "bad" term. But every week-two veins to prick - precisely useless employment or occupation so do not take a great interest or be not fond.:-)

Olga
10.03.2005, 16:26
And invitro as who t. t has received

Mereminskaja
20.03.2005, 09:25
Somebody knows. He there almost constant client))))))))))))

oooooo
20.03.2005, 16:47
Interestingly and why in paid laboratories of discount maps do not give?

Ljudik
24.03.2005, 04:38
The author: GRAFit

Tt WHAT the BEST t In Moscow t t

---------------------------------------------

The author: Seaman

Like in scientific research institute Epidemiologii

---------------------------------------------

Really, scientific research institute Epidemiologii is considered the most advanced a lab- in M-. All very purely or cleanly, decently also is precisely organized. I read on this site of the report of the people who are handed over the analysis on Falcon Mountain, and the situation in scientific research institute Ep-gii sharply contrasts with gloomy ekspiriensom from Falcon Mountain. However I all the same did not advise there to go to hand over the analysis to someone with exhausted vsedstvie spidofobii mentalities. Basic my censures to scientific research institute Ep-gii concern to very aggressive collecting of the information on the client who is handing over the analysis on a HIV. And it concerns only to the analysis on a HIV - I to them went to hand over hepatitises and the general or common analysis of a blood, and already such problems had no. On a HIV I handed over at them 2 times (in 1.5 and 6 mes). In practice it looks or appears approximately so. The girl on resepshn takes your passport and longly studies or investigates sootvetsvie your photo in the passport of your person - me so at the airports did not scan. Further she, similar, punches your surname on any databases. In everyone she vpechatyvaet a surname and longly looks in the monitor. After that she starts to drive in your data into a computer, and to a course there are registrations and other details which in my opinion should not excite any medical establishment in any way. Process of reception of result not less travmatichen for mentality. They under any sauce do not give rez-O on tlf - personal presence of the person is necessary. Ritual of check of the passport and a photo Besides repeats. After that the girl starts to search for number or room of a file in a computer and looks rez-O the analysis. All this lasts no more minutes, but on subjective sensations it is stretched or dragged out on the whole eternity. You try on the face and reaction of the girl when she looks in a computer, to draw a conclusion about -those, and both of time by its or her gloomy kind I did or made a unfavourable conclusion for myself. Further she sends a file on a press or seal, the document looks, seals, again looks at it or him... It is refined Chinese torture, heart gallops, give here a paper pliiiiiz... And at last gives out it or him is it is possible to exhale. I do not carry myself to supersensitive people, but all the same in each call I have for certain killed on some millions nervous cells. In general I read on this site about other clinics of type Infitro, Sklifasovskogo itd which, probably, are the good compromise between neuhozhennostju Falcon Mountain and a semi-official organ of scientific research institute Ep-gii.

Seryoga
30.03.2005, 14:14
And there all orally, i.e. on a word believe and at presentation of the certain face of times in a week-two...)))))))))

Valentine
11.04.2005, 02:15
Ficus in a tub

About scientific research institute Epidemiologii it is precisely written, at me the impression was made, that I pass or I take place a face-control at the airport Ben Gurion in Israel))) (me there up to cowards have undressed or undresse))))

aleluya
14.04.2005, 12:49
You me have upset something... I that thought, I descend or go tomorrow, I shall hand over it the devil's analysis and I shall forget all as a terrible dream... And to hand over it or him like as well as it is not very necessary... (is more correct, early still

CHeshirskaja the Cat
24.04.2005, 07:48
Anja,

Yes hand over you it or him. He also will calm and there are one more, let and not 100 %, but 95 % acknowledgement or confirmation of your negative status, and considering negative PTSR in general it is quiet can live even a month-two when you will hand over already simply for 100 % of a guarantee.

Ficus in a tub,

It is glad you to see. Well I could not know details, in fact the laboratory there good was not necessary to surrender there though it is known, that. What horror! I when came behind result, and often per day earlier to me already only having caught sight of me from a threshold, shouted that that's all right and only then found a paper. There is at you a clinicodiagnostic laboratory of scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him.

Burdenko Russian Academy of Medical Science. There on Abbott AxSYM it is possible to surrender.

Lisss,

Yes, they simply irritated me in Ben Gurione...

kazantseva
30.04.2005, 17:02
Seaman

And you than?)))) at me they also have selected a charm-knife ()))))))))

Lily!
08.05.2005, 12:10
Also have given a charm-:-)

Grouch
11.05.2005, 18:53
The racer

Nothing of a distance

Except for a kick under zadnitsu:)

klim1985
18.05.2005, 10:00
Seaman,

It is tired you to thank...

You one of the few who here to an optimistical spirit returns.

I shall go I shall hand over tomorrow

Once again utonjaju - to hand over it is necessary ag/aO?

Naiad
26.05.2005, 07:18
Anja

ag-aO, on your term will be an optimum output or exit and will give practically 95 % of a guarantee

She
02.06.2005, 01:42
Anja,

Time it is tired, means and do not thank. I am glad, that I can help or assist to return to normal mood as for this purpose there is all the bases and even I know it)) Is better certainly an antigen/antibody. So it is more reliable and even the some people consider or count its or his authentic in 2 months. If there is an opportunity to choose surrender on BioRad Genscreen HIV Plus Ag/Ab or Abbott AxSYM (whether combo that, do not remember already all of its or her regalium - colleagues will correct, the main thing that an antigen/antibody was). Success! All will be good.

Lisss,

Yes all. A bag examined, as if I am similar to the terrorist. And in general. To me there many times to happen it was necessary...

08.06.2005, 15:29
It is a little about an antigen

The analysis on a virus antigen p24 allows to define or determine fiber virus kapsida (core a component) in a blood, and this component during an acute phase of an infection is found out earlier, than antibodies against a HIV. The antigen p24 appears in early terms after infection as a result of initial flash replikatsii a virus, its or his occurrence is connected with a high level viremii during the period when the degree of a contageousness of the patient is very high (1). When antibodies against a HIV start to be found out, the antigen p24 often does not come to light any more, most likely as a result of education of a complex between an antigen and antibodies in a blood. In cases of its or his detection the antigen p24 is vysokospetsificheskim the indicator of an infection. Specificity of the analysis on an antigen p24 at revealing an infection of a HIV with use PTSR as the "gold" (verifying) standard, calculated according to, received by means of sets of two firms-manufacturers, makes 99,9 % (2). In the same research sensitivity of a method after neutralization for acknowledgement or confirmation of presence of an antigen p24 (see below) made 100 %.

The analysis on p24 can be valuable in following situations: (1) revealing of a HIV of an infection at early stages; (2) screening of a blood; (3) diagnostics of an infection at the newborn (3) and (4) monitoring antiretrovirusnoj therapies (4). The basic restriction of this method is that he is not sensitive at the analysis of a blood as low concentration of an antigen it is difficult for revealing and as antigenemija is observed only tranzitorno at various stages of an infection (5). In essence, definition of an antigen of a HIV is not capable to find out the infected donors of a blood in 75 % of cases, if they seronegativny (6).

The antigen p24 is found out in Serum or in the free form, or in a complex with -p24 antibodies. Free p24 it is possible to define or determine by means of immunoenzymatic methods while definition connected p24 demands a pretreatment an acid for a dissociation of a complex. Procedures for a dissociation of complexes between an antigen and antibodies raise or increase sensitivity of definition p24, but the antigen remains not obnaruzhimym at the majority of asymptomatic patients (7). Antibodies remain revealed or taped during all infection while the antigen p24 in typical cases comes to light or is taped only on early and late terms during an infection.

As a rule the antigen appears somewhere for 2-4 before occurrence of antibodies (certainly in case of presence of a virus)

love_my_family
09.06.2005, 14:38
And more it is a little))

The exact moment of time when can be revealed by HIV RNK, an antigen or antibodies, depends on several factors, including the used method, the individual answer of an organism and the characteristic of a virus. Virus RNK can come to light or be taped within the limits of first two weeks by means of a high-strung or highly sensitive method FROM-O (polimeraznaja chain reaction with use of return transkriptazy). The antigen though its or his presence has transitional character, can already appear in 2 weeks after infection and remains within 3-5 months (. Methods of definition of antibodies of new generation, including methods with use of a sandwich of antigens, can reveal or tap antibodies at the majority of faces approximately in 3-4 weeks after infection (9). At late stages of an infection, namely at a stage of advance to a stage AIDS, the maintenance or contents -p24 antibodies decreases, and the antigen p24 again becomes revealed or taped (10). Depression of the maintenance or contents of antibodies to p24, education of an antigen, and also formation of immune complexes, most likely, are connected with changes of character replikatsii a virus (11), as antibodies to other components (for example, to glycoproteids of an environment of a virus) are present on all extent of an infection (12).

" Definition of an antigen p24 a HIV "

N.Konstantajn,

Medical school of University Maryland