PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!

Страницы : [1] 2

Naiad
22.05.2005, 10:03
Children or Guys!

All greetings!

Please help or assist to understand...

First time so happens, that I had intimal affinity with the guy without a condom, then he to me has told or said, that after me slept with the wife and at it or her problems have begun... On female. BUT I am am excited now with a question what probability of that they now are infected. My God help or assist, I do not know what to do or make

She
29.05.2005, 09:37
Problems on female to a HIV here concern or touch a little, but is quite possible or probable that at it or her other infection on similarity of a gonorrhea, chlamydias or other unpleasant things;)

03.06.2005, 13:13
Oksi - nikogo ne slushai - IDI NA TEST!!!

Prover ' sebia na venericheskie zabolevania, na vse!, vkluchaja HIV!

love_my_family
03.06.2005, 20:00
007 - slushai ti urod, dostal uze vsex!

DooFoo
07.06.2005, 06:36
Here, I have understood a short of a question ---well certainly, the guy should descend or go in 10 days after contact on PTSR, And TO NOT HAVE AT ALL the WIFE WITHOUT RUBBER, yet will not make still and IFA in 4 months

GEO
13.06.2005, 02:31
Oksi:

I have not understood, you a HIV + or VICH-? I have not understood your question.

Female problems do not concern to a HIV. If you VICH-you are simple and the guy should descend or go and hand over PTSR on a HIV nedelki through 2 (if you are afraid, that could catch from it or him), then IFA in 3-4 months. If you a HIV + the guy with whom you slept should hand over these analyses. In general, all Tatyana has correctly told or said.

Anatolevna
16.06.2005, 23:56
Pancake I do not understand people, well as it is possible after not protected suspicious contact so to substitute the relatives? Well who can will explain?

Yurich
18.06.2005, 10:35
Lissse:

I cannot explain. It happens also everything, I think with everyone happened imprudence,

I do not ask to understand, I ask to help or assist to understand how to act or arrive. All of us here practically with one problem-severe the truth of a life. And not always hochetsja will reconcile with etm. I only yesterday have visited or attended this site for the first time, and you to me write, that cannot understand. It is a pity.

I ask the help from others. To me it is really terrible.

I am terrible, that, we shall tell or say so is unhealthy, and more (yes you are right) have substituted people.

Therefore I ask.

tch
22.06.2005, 09:13
Oksi

Yes I not about you, do not misunderstand, simply saw cases when after not protected sex muzhiks next day climbed in bed to the wife and did or made it with such kind as-as if and it is necessary!

You in this case at all and, and here that guy, excuse, but he mudak!

Irina.
24.06.2005, 11:02
Liss

Its or His wife already knows, that he was with me.

Suspicions will fall on me if that.

islo
25.06.2005, 06:33
Oksi

Clearly, and at it or him brains are?

Liana
29.06.2005, 16:52
Mudak is I...

LenaM
02.07.2005, 06:55
Duren

You so often it repeat it, that we have already remembered

All we here mudaki, differently would not sit at the given forum.

liliana
03.07.2005, 23:45
And I mudak?

dau
05.07.2005, 17:46
Soldier Jane

Mudak - an essence of a male, how much or as far as I know you the woman. So, that disappears))

Molly
06.07.2005, 10:34
Probably, when you repeat " I mudak... I mudak ", become easier... Type yourself so you punish... As a mantra against remorses... Often with it or this collided or faced, both at itself, and at others.

Zajtseva Natalia
10.07.2005, 07:43
Well have dissolved)))

And I that too mudachka?

Finish guys,

Thanks, but here is how now to be, ((if they will want children

red sen
10.07.2005, 14:28
Huligantnaja Lady wrote:

> Probably, when you repeat " I mudak... I mudak ", become

> Easier... Type yourself so you punish... As a mantra against

> Remorses... Often with it or this collided or faced, both at itself, and at

> Others.

Aha, also the will by the further life suppresses, whether horse-radish to sense to repeat one and too, it is enough to understand and realize of it, and in the further to try to be corrected.

Q Elena
13.07.2005, 15:19
Lisss:

" Mudak - an essence of a male, how much or as far as I know you the woman. So, that disappears)) "

And I already also do not know. Whether the gay, whether the narcomaniac.)))

Garik
16.07.2005, 04:32

We condemn, who the gay, who getero, who else who,

Asked the question, I was lost as a result

Subject
18.07.2005, 22:46
Soldier Jane

" And I already also do not know. Whether the gay, whether the narcomaniac.))) "

Aha, then I shall be the ballerina of the Big theatre.

Natalic
20.07.2005, 14:46
Oksi, yes you not parsja... You here topa have already started up three... And on your question it is already quite developed or unwrapped children or guys have responded... And here generally there is no such rule that from a subject to not evade at all... You want conversation - support or maintain it or her.

Olga G
24.07.2005, 05:20
Yes Jane, you do not understand...

If to accept for an axiom " Women - programmers does not happen ", - you the muzhik.

)))))))))))))))))))

yakin
26.07.2005, 00:59
Hooligan lady

Yes are right, thanks

MyOnlyStar
28.07.2005, 16:55
Huligankanskaja...:-E