PDA

Просмотр полной версии : re: signs vich

Страницы : [1] 2

pioner
28.05.2005, 12:59
Greetings to everyone who remembers : that girl with unimaginably thick topa which have closed. Me asked to inform on my result. In brief I shall remind a situation: not protected sexual contact first in a life, further in 3 weeks t, maculae, a sick throat, and more a heap of signs which I any more do not remember. Vobshchem, I inform: two express-test or -dough are positive, two tests ifa doubtful, two immunoblota positive. I till now in a shock, my doctor too though she also frightened me, but speak, that such case at it or her for the first time, and to tell the truth, she too thought, that pomuryzhit me a little yes will release or let off. Has forced even to hand over still a blood on vich, though at the same time both on ptsr, and on the status. Voobshchem, children or guys in your series updating-meet

amila
01.06.2005, 04:57
Yes.....

Happens

Well it is necessary, as happens, the first not protected contact and such

Keep

--

And I today from bolnichki, took a direction in moniki and at the same time have asked a question as so there can be, that I 5 years on the account, and in an out-patient department have told or said that I "-" and till now nirazu did not cause or cause on reception...

There was all primitively: a mistake or an error in one letter of a surname (doctors that pishchut ogo go as)

And everything, in an out-patient department the answer in a map have not filed - there is no answer - all ok

Passed or Took place 5 years with vich - that

Not knowing...

Fantasy
02.06.2005, 22:56
Well while to keep is for what: all the same once again peresdala, suddenly there was a substitution. The doctor himself does not exclude such opportunity though I do not know as-there it is possible for something to mix... In my opinion, she hopes more, than I, very much please it. If it is fair, I for the present have not realized it, likely. I think, I think, how it can be: the girl-good child, a star of the school, the liked daughter of parents sat-sat till 20 years, did not deliver to parents of troubles, they in me soul not chajali, and then bats... For these or it 4 months, I so much to pavor naterpelas, mum experienced at all less, three weeks to me did or made these analyses, altered, arranged arbitration when ifa was doubtful, my doctor even has told or said, that I did not worry and that like negative (I then did not know, that he is doubtful), have pleased the parents... And now such. How to force itself to tell or say to her, I do not know. While the father knows only. And to not speak I too not : are very close with her, she and so all will understand soon... Voobshchem, I should talk to someone about it or this, and there is nobody. I to trust this secret to friends shall not begin, I know it precisely. Good, it is time to me

Junes
05.06.2005, 14:24
Yes, that here you will tell or say... I Sympathize.... If 5 years ago it was possible to have 8-10 not protected contacts and to catch gdeto at the last. That now as it is not sad already and from the first catch. Horror.

Katerina, and about friends pravilno-it is not necessary to extend, even to the most close girl-friends. At you still all ahead.

By the way, if not a secret, and your pier. chel. Was much more senior than you or how?

JAtsenko
10.06.2005, 13:59
That topic I remember. It is very a pity. Give nevertheless we shall wait one more result...

Tory,

What difference? Both now and 5 years ago it was possible from an once rarazitsja or to not catch. Here 35 years ago precisely to catch it was impossible.

malegr
13.06.2005, 03:25
OCD'er

But you agree, that now chance to pick up vich much above. I even would tell or say, that if sleep with mol.chelovekom in the age of from 25 up to 35, which was never married, and at which was most likely Much partnersh (we shall tell or say 20), considering sex activity of our men... Thus many in full confidence, what they pure or clean time pipiska does not hurt Well and so what risk for the girl to catch vich at which this partner the-first?.. Most likely risk huge...

sentyabr
17.06.2005, 15:33
And thick...

... Oh

8-Q

Lina D
22.06.2005, 23:30
Offtop not to the author, and to the hater torchkov, gmm

The proctologist the -anatomist will place all points above YO;-D

Alenka
26.06.2005, 00:46
pogodi-ka, ty ge vrode pisala:

Ufffff, like would carry by: at the guy negative so he to me has told or said. It became much easier to live. Features, now it is a shame to me, that I so have frightened it or him, and by a voice I have strongly frightened it or him))

kak ge u tebya moget but +?

Katysha
30.06.2005, 15:54
To the guy 27, he longly assured me, that he pure or clean and with such obstinacy of the mule, that to me became then even it is a shame to suspect it or him of something. The conclusion arises :, the silly woman and more time a silly woman, itself in all is guilty. My God, would pass or take place this time and I somewhat quicker though has a little forgotten about the status. I can not sleep, I can not eat, this idea constantly sits in a brain! Mind or wit I understand, that the life on it or this does not come to an end, but all the same... And blot is absolutely correct result? Especially twice. Daaa, likely, it is possible and to not respond

LWolff
05.07.2005, 07:53
Katerina,

And what in blote? What there fibers are found out? To you the result except for as "positive" is known?

I.e. this guy has simply deceived you, speaking, what he negative?

Tory,

I agree, that now the probability to dig or run on positive became above, but he was married or not has no value or meaning;importance. Nevertheless this probability while fortunately yet absolutely high (yet 30-50 % of the population are infected).

vsh
09.07.2005, 04:40
I remember this topic. Usually I gnoblju fobov, more often the signs listed or transferred by them, - lazha, also give dullness, at first sight it is visible. And here in that tope to act did not become, signs then really have not liked me. Ulcers on labiums, tongue and in a throat - almost a specific sign of OS of a HIV therefore I also have kept silent. And all picture of disease was very similar. And the risk was huge.

But I have thought, that I cannot diagnose in absentia, especially not the doctor. It is strange, that doctors so it is thoughtless on it have reacted. Or simply did not wish to frighten ahead of time?

It is necessary to look or see only, what fibers in blote have dropped out or blurt out what to exclude LPR. But it is not enough hope, in my opinion.

Everything, that it is necessary - to live. In the world up to a fig remedilessly sick, and a HIV for this day actually not the most terrible. Excuse, I can not pick up the necessary words, it is simple in a head do not climb. I do not wish to sympathize, you do not die, still me will go through. The main thing - to go through a shock, to not do nonsenses. All should be accepted decisions only on a sober head. Therefore wait any time, calm down, and all on- ustakanitsja. To easier me to speak...

Run here, communicate with people, people here quite good, will understand and will support or maintain. I for a long time hang at a forum. Is at a HIV + the global problems, but, in my opinion, quality of a life strongly does not vary after reception of the positive status.

Badly, a pancake, all... How we shall live further?

Moonlight
11.07.2005, 21:41
On the bill of that there are illnesses or diseases more terribly- precisely. At vich + even appearance does not vary, and all as a whole by way of, not including psychological problems.

Katerina, and you from what city?

OCD'er

Nevertheless this probability very high if to sleep with sexly active the man is more senior 25!! Considering general addicting of lonely men to visit or attend interiors, saunas, etc. So, that I think if to oversleep (without prezika) with three such "active workers", vich + you will pick up hundred poods. Here to you and 30 %. Not including others ZPP. About guys upotr. I do not mention narcotics, since as a rule on them it is visible, that they narki.

Victor2002
14.07.2005, 06:25
I do not know about what there fibers are found out, probably the doctor has not considered necessary zamorachivat to me a head, but she to me has told or said at once " false positive with two blotami the unique variant-it or -this;-thus substitution is excluded ", on what I especially do not count. Now I shall simply wait result nagrguzki and the status. Never suffered a rhinitis and orz earlier, hurted or was ill;was sick time in 3 years, and now I can not "get rid", I am afraid, it is interesting as it is fast can upat the status? I feel, I ahead of time one experiences shall tire out or shall drive myself in a coffin. The guy, probably, has deceived me. But I at once have understood it, when have then tried to ask its or his information or inquiry-is useless.

Anonymous star,

Yes like all I : it yet the most terrible, that people healthy happen die much earlier, and like as such melancholy, such emptiness inside has already reconciled to it or this, but... I do not wish to regret myself, especially I shall not allow someone to regret me but so it would be desirable to curl up simply, easy to fall asleep and to not wake up some times for a night with an idea " at me vich ", I remember it or this constantly, it became my second nature. At times the only thing seems to me, what is it, that I remember myself: I forget in what to year was born, could not recollect any -code to a plastic card, here still zamorochki with study. I already communicated with vich +, no, it was not pleasant to me, while I have not met such person who would not divide the life on before and after, would not complain of destiny, leaves, that to me who have learned or who have found out the diagnosis 3 days ago, much easier, the main thing to calm down. Voobshchem, they are right, it is necessary to calm down. Words so are empty.

svetikul
15.07.2005, 11:13
Tory,

I from Novosibirsk. Interestingly, here there is somebody from the same city?

tanya123
18.07.2005, 09:00
So to you have diagnosed particularly vich? If yes that you cost or stand on the account?

18.07.2005, 21:43
Melancholy, emptiness... You for the first time experience all this? Nonsenses all. More shortly, the life is rich on surprises, and not only on unpleasant.

To tell the truth, your posts have touched me on alive, is silly so all and it is severe. At me the mood has deteriorated. Those days when you wrote here, I for many percent or interests have been assured, that you will receive + (fluctuations the negative analysis of the partner caused only), but thought, you here will not return. Many so. Not everyone wishes to communicate after such... Vobshchem, I thought, that we do not learn or find out an outcome, and it pleased me. As at cinema: the director the acritical ending has left to public chance to think up the extremity or end at the desire. You have simply killed me on the spot the post today. When + the people leading not the most decent way of life received, I regretted or judged, but have always been assured, that result deserved, to be surprised there is nothing. I do not speak, that people bad, and it is simple, one must reap as one has sown. Dependence, preljubodejanie - always were defect, and they therefore were condemned always, that brought only to mountain to the person and associates. But when here so... By any fatal accident, imprudence, nonsense... Severely. To me somehow stremno became, on me comprehension of hopeless injustice has lowered or omitted.

More shortly, only not in fall in an introspection, filososfiju and so forth delirium. One local lady to me once has told or said a good thing: with pustoju golovoju it is easier to us to jump by the ground. You will get used, people get used to all. You will cry at the beginning. But generally the result of a life is brought right at the end. At me often so it turned out: the trouble would seem has happened, and there passes or there takes place time, a footpath on which I go, is abruptly turned out, and all becomes on the places. Also you understand: all and should be. Accept all as is. Do not reproach itself for what. Not domyslivaj, that would be in your life, if not this diagnosis. Little girls with + marry and give birth or travail. Hammer on everything, live for today. I understand, that while it is difficult to you to accept all this, but believe, the normal person sooner or later it is independent, without someone's help, leaves a status of depression. Simply the mentality includes protective inhibition, well to live hunting, normally to live. You all the same will not be excruciated all life, everyone will be forgotten partially and will begin usual everyday lives with their pleasures and cares. It seems to me that at a HIV +, that at VICH-, problems at all identical. You both with plus, and with a minus can not find happiness in private life, to be poor, to hurt or be ill;be sick. Try to not drive, understand, a life at all identical, irrespective of the status, equally all beats and golubit. To difficultly me to speak on this subject. It seems to me, I speak banality, you and understand all.

Here you will see, all will rise on the places. I do not speak, that all will be well, well never at anybody does not happen. All will be as should be, as it is necessary.

Alyonka
21.07.2005, 18:52
You will not believe, but these or it to me so it is necessary for banality to hear now which as you have correctly told or said, I understand also itself, but they somewhere on a surface, I while vaguely understand their true sense, to it or this it is necessary to come, impossible now for me to argue and feel at your level. They now are necessary to me to not choke with tears with pity to themselves, such good and unfairly offended destiny. Speak, that the Lord, or the Destiny-th your discretion-not sends us tests more hardly, than we can bear or take out, so, probably, I shall bear or shall take out it. And more one idea (an idea of my mum): " if you will wish or be afraid of something very strongly it necessarily will occur or happen to you ". And I did not have doubts from the very beginning.

Lexi,

Yes I was already particularly diagnosed and on the account, with distances a heap of papers, it is necessary to hand over analyses on all successively, has handed over a blood on a load and the status, has given the receipt that should warn medrabotnikov and sexual partners where is more concrete. Simply my doctor cannot believe in it yet (in its or her expert it for the first time, speaks at it or her pairs or steams for 5 years live also anything), therefore has told or said, that I have handed over again the test on vich, therefore I and have handed over. Now here I am afraid, that I will have bad analyses. Oh, also all this has bothered!

Izaura
23.07.2005, 20:11
It is a pity that so has left... But the life is a life. To live it is necessary, the ending sooner or later all at all one. The main thing to overcome pavor and to live normally, and the local forum is stuffed by easier it or him, for what he has ceased to like me (C people shivers also clever advice or councils gives, someone is absolutely not adequate from pavor. Except for advice or councils in general nothing is engaged in someone. projdenyj a variant). All under the God we go. And wolves to be afraid to not go to a wood. Do not accept for propagation of debauch (prostitutes now simply integrally I do not digest). But for myself I have solved, to live easy and come what may. Without trust and respect there are no normal attitudes or relations. Simply to look it is necessary that for the person is with you series. And there both will be, and will be. Can and will carry. To that to happen, that to not pass. Here such here IMHO

MMU 37
25.07.2005, 17:21
Yes, severely. In a life all sballansirovano - you will lose in one you will get in other so wait now for pleasant gifts of destiny. You the good fellow that do not despond, you the strong person and will be happy

Leila
27.07.2005, 06:08
Katerina,

I usually do not write in the afternoon, when at job. But I and many other things for you experienced, messages from you were not all this time. I well remember that your May post. And one of the reasons why I looked on this forum, was to learn or find out than your history has ended.

I simply wish to tell or say, what's happened, that happens. Anything to not change any more. It is necessary to accept it and to live. Yes there will be problems. They should be solved, as well as any other problems. The life proceeds! We Shall break!

eguk
28.07.2005, 03:26
Hundred protsentnov means soon awakes something simply super good....!!!!!! The Main thing to not become reserved.. Many give birth or travail to children and live a full life.. And not in which case it not punishment!! Test can be and most likely simply your way!!! Not that does not happen simply so... It something means will lead you pravelnomu and is valid to yours. Success!!!!!!

Denden
29.07.2005, 01:36
Thanks you big for support, guys, I do not know, that with me became, if not you. The word of honour, I never seriously reflected on a suicide (not including teenage age, certainly) but if not you, I would seem to me is close to it or this. Though it so is silly, simply awfully silly. Likely, now the person to whom I can entrust everything, the person who would grow fond of me is simply necessary to me and has understood. I always thought earlier, that I shall marry not earlier than 25, and only then there will be children, now I taak want children, to a pain, I want the small healthy little man, such native, such tiny, with small palchikami, transparent on light... It is necessary to get used only, it is necessary to get used to my diagnosis and, I am assured, all will be simply improbably remarkable.

At me to you only one question: how to me to behave with mum? To not tell or say to her I cannot, and she never it or this would forgive or excuse to me. But I would like to nestle, tell or say once again to her, that I very strongly like it or her, that I am intolerable I miss on her when we in separation, and her, I know, it delivers a pain, the pain is much stronger, than washing because it has occured or happened not to her, and with its or her little girl... I am afraid to speak her about the diagnosis, My God, as I am afraid, as I do not want it or this. She to me has told or said, that could not live further if at me was positive when I to her have told or said about ostensibly negative, well what for, what for so to scoff above : at once - doubtful, therefore so is long, therefore we alter. Give advice or council as to me of a message, that to me to do or make

NUSYA-A
29.07.2005, 02:43
To you here will advise - both tell or say, and do not speak. In any case to solve it is necessary most. Talk to the father about it or this, he knows time about your plus.

P.S. To mum I NEVER shall tell or say, and here the father in a course.

Avilum
29.07.2005, 12:17
Do not despair, Katerina. Despondency - a cold poison or venom throttle. I wish to support or maintain you the Word during this moment.